1. Solaris
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 06:44
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    So you take Creation literally or is it a metaphor for the Universe being over 13 billion years old?
    Allowing a place for metaphores, has nothing to do with it. If you read a tome of symbolistic poetry, are you a picker-mixer if you don't take it latteral ???
  2. Solaris
    Moves
    So you take Creation literally or is it a metaphor for the Universe being over 13 billion years old?
    Allowing a place for metaphores, has nothing to do with it. If you read a tome of symbolistic poetry, are you a picker-mixer if you don't take it latteral ???
  3. Solaris
    Moves
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 08:44
    Originally posted by Choreant
    Rather lateral than literal.
  5. Solaris
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 11:15
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Rather lateral than literal.
    oops, my mistake has been tripled. what a day. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree