The god who burns people alive for eternity

The god who burns people alive for eternity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 Sep 19

@secondson said
he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

If you interpret that verse to say and mean that Jesus is "in hell overseeing the eternal burning" of those in hell you are a deluded fraud.
Does "the Lamb" not refer to Jesus?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 19
2 edits

@FMF

Do you not have answers to the three questions?

You got it.
You have said in the past that these things do not mean anything to you one way or another.

No need to flatter for answers, saying you're "interested" in ideologies or moral compasses I have about these things.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 19
1 edit

@sonship

Second, the “eternal sin” narrative contains the sobering caution that we must guard our hearts, so as to keep them always honest, and open to the reception of truth (cf. Eph. 4:19; 2 Tim. 4:1ff). When one resists the teaching of the Holy Spirit, as conveyed through the sacred Scriptures (cf. Acts 7:51), such can lead to more intense gradations of rebellion (cf. Heb. 10:29b), resulting ultimately in an eternity of unimaginable horror.

Apostasy rarely comes in leaps. Rather, it creeps up by seconds, and those seconds eventually become hours, days, and years. When those years cross the line into eternity, it is too late to remedy the condition.

Wayne Jackson

What is the Eternal Sin?
https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/894-what-is-the-eternal-sin

Moves
16 Sep 19

@secondson said
Are you that stupid?

Most of what you say about what the Bible says is stupid, but your question blatantly underscores just how ignorant you are.

Where does it say in the Bible that Jesus is in hell overseeing anything?

Revelation 14:10
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he ...[text shortened]... ows how manipulative and arrogant you are by trying to drive the debate with a misinformed theology.
I see that once again you have very quickly devolved into throwing insults as soon as you find yourself in a pinch.

Is Jesus literally in hell overseeing the eternal burning alive of non Christians or not?

Yes or No secondson

Moves
16 Sep 19
1 edit

Still nothing unequivocal on the OP from secondson, sonship and KellyJay.

Q. Is Jesus literally in hell overseeing the eternal burning alive of non Christians or not?

Just post after post of hemming and hawing ... fascinating.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 19
1 edit

@divegeester

If you're so cock sure that you are on the all right side of the debate, then you can afford to answer my question.

You do NOT want an unrighteous, monsterous, unjust, AWFUL God, so -

If you turn out to be mistaken as a Christian, and there IS eternal punishment, HOW are you going to be able to stand it living with God, when you know Satan was right?

Will you want to be away from the wrong God and join the WRONGED Satan forever ?

Moves
16 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

If you're so cock sure that you are on the all right side of the debate, then you can afford to answer my question.

You do NOT want an unrighteous, monsterous, unjust, AWFUL God, so -

If you turn out to be mistaken as a Christian, and there IS eternal punishment, HOW are you going to be able to stand it living with God, when you know Satan was right? ...[text shortened]... nt to be away from the wrong God and join the WRONGED Satan forever ?
When you answer the point in my OP or the direct version in my post above, I will happily answer whatever question you wish to put to me.

Until then I regard you as someone who is ashamed of your own doctrine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 19
4 edits

@divegeester

When you answer the point in my OP or the direct version in my post above, I will happily answer whatever question you wish to put to me.

You promise?

But you see, I am petty sure that you will continually move the goal post and object that I have not answered the OP.

I am pretty sure that you will accept nothing as an answer that is not in 100% agreement with you're thoughts.

How do I know that you'll say before 150 posts back and forth, that "Okay you answered. Now I will answer." ?

You will not ACCEPT my reply as an answer. You will probably call it "Waffle" because it is not as short and in agreement with YOU as you wish.

Why should I fall for "Answer Me. Answer Me! Waffle! Waffle!" ?

Moves
16 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

You promise?

But you see, I am petty sure that you will continually move the goal post and object that I have not answered the OP.

I am pretty sure that you will accept nothing as an answer ...[text shortened]... eement with YOU as you wish.

Why should I fall for "Answer Me. Answer Me! Waffle! Waffle!" ?
What is in play here is yours, SecondSon’s and KellyJay’s utter inability to be honest about your own terrible doctrine.

The OP is crystal clear, but there is a short version question in one of my posts a few up.

I’ll leave it with you...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 19
2 edits

@divegeester

What is in play here is yours, SecondSon’s and KellyJay’s utter inability to be honest about your own terrible doctrine.

No. What is in play is that it is really not a question that you wish answered. It is a statement that you wish to MAKE with a question mark after it ... for posture only.

What does not end up agreeing with you saying "terrible doctrine" you will not regard as an answer.

Moves
16 Sep 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

No. What is in play is that it is really not a question that you wish answered. It is a statement that you wish to MAKE with a question mark after it ... for posture only.

What does not end up agreeing with you saying "terrible doctrine" you will not regard as an answer.
This thread was started because of your dishonesty in the other forum. It’s your own fault.

The short question to you from my is a few posts up. Feel free to answer it anytime you like.

Until then in my opinion you believe that Jesus will be in hell overseeing the eternal burning alive of non Christians.

Moves
16 Sep 19

Sonship

Q. As Revelation points out..... Jesus (the lamb) will be present in hell overseeing the punishment of non Christians.

True or false?

Your version of God burns non Christians alive sonship.

True or false?

Moves
16 Sep 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

[quote] Kelly, even if love 'couldn't' overlook a crime, nothing could justify such a disproportionate punishment. A father, who loves his child, may rightly punish that child for wrong doing, but only then so that the child would learn from the experience and change their behaviour. What a loving father would not do is punish that child with eternal torme ...[text shortened]... are sucked up into likeness of their leader - the punished Devil - Satan - the irreconcilable rebel.
Why is it every time you post about Robert Govett I have to correct you on the spelling of his name?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 19
3 edits

@divegeester

This thread was started because of your dishonesty in the other forum. It’s your own fault.

This re-re-introduction of this issue is at the end of a long list of other similar ones. Replies you get do not affirm your viewpoint.

So you re-package the issues in new words and try it again.

With you "discussion" means agreement with Divegeester.
"Answering" questions means agreement with Divegeester.

In the past we have talked about Hell, Hades, Sheol, God's omnipresence, Hell and Death themselves cast into the lake of fire.

This is rehash with probably the same result.
What does not 100% confirm your view is "waffle".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 19
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Why is it every time you post about Robert Govett I have to correct you on the spelling of his name?

Fair question.

It may be because the book cover is torn from age at two places. One at the top so that only the words Robert Gov show. And it is also torn at the bottom.

I take responsibility for the mistake though. Opening up to the inside page it does have by R. Govett in the center of the untorn page.