The Godhead (Trinity)

The Godhead (Trinity)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Feb 14

Originally posted by galveston75
Pretty much....No where in the Bible is the holy spirit ever said to be an entity of it's own, think on it's own, make decisions on it's own, etc, that Jehovah and Jesus do.
The bible never says the holy spirit was a creation, but it does say this about Jesus, the 1st born.

"What is the holy spirit?

A compar ...[text shortened]... will.—Ps. 104:30; 2 Pet. 1:21; Acts 4:31.

Look up the scriptures and think on them a bit????
But how can one lie to electricity or a force?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Feb 14
2 edits

Uhhh that her sins are forgiven? But he did not say her sins are forgiven after this point and nothing to worry about, but only up to this statement of Jesus.
Once she sinned again and she did just as we all do, she has to do as usual and pray to Jehovah for forgiveness of those sins daily just as Jesus said to do.
If one were no longer required to p ...[text shortened]... ue here for you is you don't know who being saved really applies to and when it applies to them.
Not so, we are sanctified ONCE for all.

By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

(Hebrews 10:10-18 NKJV)

The remission of sins is forever.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Feb 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Not so, we are sanctified ONCE for all.

[b]By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right h ...[text shortened]... longer an offering for sin.

(Hebrews 10:10-18 NKJV)

The remission of sins is forever.[/b]
This is not speaking about you. You don't even know who the 144,000 are so how could this be applied to you?
Tell mewhat qualifies you to be of this group?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Feb 14

This is not speaking about you. You don't even know who the 144,000 are so how could this be applied to you?
Now this is funny. Someone has to know about the 144000 in order to be part of it? How did you arrive at that?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Feb 14

I am not referring to any 144,000 whatever. I am referring the fact that when Jesus forgives sin it is the remission of sins past, present, and future for all times that lasts forever.