1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '12 14:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    na na you believed it and even posted a chick demonstrating a rebuttal!
    Poe's law. look it up.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '12 14:14
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Poe's law. look it up.
    Poe is he not in Kung Fu Panda, look it up, awesome movie 🙂
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '12 17:101 edit
    RC continues to provide a window into the inner workings of a habitual liar.

tomtom237 pointed out yet another lie:

originally posted by googlefudge
    ...Noisy (is that in insult, really?) was against you...

originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ...so lets get this, you have been caught lying twice now, attempting to state that you did not term me 'noisy' which you did...

RC claimed that GF said that "[GF] did not term [RC] 'noisy'" when GF clearly stated that "noisy" was a term directed at RC. RC accused GF of lying. This accusation was clearly false. Yet another lie.

RC responded as follows:
    this was my contention, that it was intended as an insult (he later claimed it was a joke) not that he did or did not utter it

Instead of admitting that he falsely accused GF, RC tried to pretend that he didn't claim that GF said that "[GF] did not term [RC] 'noisy'". This is also clearly false. Yet another lie.

When GF pointed out the lie, RC tried a different tactic. Instead of admitting his lie and false accusation, RC chose to attempt to deflect the conversation.

If RC remains true to form, he'll continue this pattern of lies, false accusations, deflection, etc.

I wonder if he truly believes anyone is fooled by his ongoing antics.

Evidently lying comes so naturally to him that he can't help but lie.

John 8
    44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree