1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is one instance that PK always casts up by i cannot remember it specifically, I do
    try not to make a habit of lying, that is my i am rather incensed by the accusations.
    This thread was started to ask googlefudge why he continually insults people yet it was
    being construed as something i wanted to be about myself, which is simply untrue.
    I do try not to make a habit of lying, that is my i am rather incensed by the accusations.

Get real. On this very thread you've told all manner of lies. It really isn't out of character for you.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:42
    I will admit anything if thinkofone admits that he has lied.
    Admit "anything"? I think you should just stick to the truth of the matter. Don't "admit anything" for expediency's sake and then claim you only did it to stop the accusations later.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:42
    come think of one, fess up and free your mind, ill admit to my wrongdoing if you admit
    that you have lied, a game of truth or dare.
    Once again:
    At least with a child, most of the time they come to realize that you aren't playing, they admit their mistakes, they apologize and try to refrain from doing so in the future. If only RC could display even that level of maturity.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:44
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]I do try not to make a habit of lying, that is my i am rather incensed by the accusations.

Get real. On this very thread you've told all manner of lies. It really isn't out of character for you.[/b]
    LOL, since you are neither honest enough , nor mature enough, to admit your own
    wrong doing, I would like to take that rafter from your eye and erect a monument to
    your ego, so that in the due process time, you might think about admitting the errors of
    your ways and you may have more credibility when accusing others of something you
    yourself cannot bring yourself to admit.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Admit "anything"? I think you should just stick to the truth of the matter. Don't "admit anything" for expediency's sake and then claim you only did it to stop the accusations later.
    why not? it would be worth it just to get thinkofone to fess up!
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:49
    LOL, since you are neither honest enough , nor mature enough, to admit your own
    wrong doing, I would like to take that rafter from your eye and erect a monument to
    your ego, so that in the due process time, you might think about admitting the errors of
    your ways and you may have more credibility when accusing others of something you
    yourself cannot bring yourself to admit.
    Once again:
    At least with a child, most of the time they come to realize that you aren't playing, they admit their mistakes, they apologize and try to refrain from doing so in the future. If only RC could display even that level of maturity.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:521 edit
    Once again:
    have you ever lied thinkofone? Why cant you answer the question? FMF answered it
    readily and with honesty, why cant you? Is your ego too difficult a barrier to overcome,
    have you bottled up the guilt for years? do you have issues with telling the truth?
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:56
    have you ever lied thinkofone? Why cant you answer the question? FMF answered it
    readily and with honesty, why cant you? Is your ego too difficult a barrier to overcome,
    have you bottled up the guilt for years? do you have issues with telling the truth?
    FMF: "This would have to be what is called 'deflection', I suppose. I wonder if anyone else will notice it - or if they will just "swallow" the fact that I have said it.

ToO: "Well, I've certainly noticed it. That's why I choose not to play RCs childish 'game'. At least with a child, most of the time they come to realize that you aren't playing, they admit their mistakes, they apologize and try to refrain from doing so in the future. If only RC could display even that level of maturity.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:57
    why not? it would be worth it just to get thinkofone to fess up!
    Well, offering to lie about admitting to lying is the kind of tangled web that defines you, robbie.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 23:18
    This thread didn't turn out the way you hoped, eh, Robbie?

Oh well... they often dont.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 04:315 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    This thread didn't turn out the way you hoped, eh, Robbie?

Oh well... they often dont.
    Meh in some ways it was successful in others not so much. It highlighted four things,

1.googlefudges inappropriate use of slander and defamation of character when he
    has no recourse to any real argument, he states that its justified but has produced
    not any valid reason as to why its justified.

2. FMF,s uncanny tendency to believe his own propaganda based upon his own
    insinuations regarding the motives of others (one wonders if he is able to read
    minds as well as discern the intentions of the heart) for here his assertions were
    without foundation and remain as such.

3. Thinkofones reluctance to make an honest appraisal of himself which probably
    deserves a thread in itself, for an inability to admit ones failings is surely detrimental
    to good relationships.

4. My own tendency towards expediency simply provides more fuel for the
    insinuations. I really do believe its the best they can do and ones time is probably
    better spent doing tactical problems on chesstempo.com. In retrospect, not
    probably, but definitely better spent than remonstrating with these guys.

hum ho, life goes on.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 21:031 edit
    Meh in some ways it was successful in others not so much. It highlighted four things,

1.googlefudges inappropriate use of slander and defamation of character when he
    has no recourse to any real argument, he states that its justified but has produced
    not any valid reason as to why its justified.

2. FMF,s uncanny tendency to believe his own ...[text shortened]... obably, but definitely better spent than remonstrating with these guys.

hum ho, life goes on.
    Unfortunately RC remains as dishonest as ever.

Let's see his latest:

1.googlefudges inappropriate use of slander and defamation of character when he has no recourse to any real argument...

From what I've seen, GF seems to have little trouble formulating a "real argument". That he throws in criticisms besides does not constitute "slander". As such RC has made yet another false accusation.

2. FMF,s uncanny tendency to believe his own propaganda based upon his own insinuations regarding the motives of others...for here his assertions were
    without foundation and remain as such.

It has been proven that FMFs assertions in fact have a solid foundation. Evidently RC has no problem with continuing his false accusations.

3. Thinkofones reluctance to make an honest appraisal of himself which probably deserves a thread in itself, for an inability to admit ones failings is surely detrimental to good relationships.

RC continues to try to deflect the light of truth from himself. His mischaracterization can only be taken as yet another false accusation.

If anyone is guilty of slander it is RC with his continued false accusations.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 21:371 edit
    Unfortunately RC remains as dishonest as ever.

Let's see his latest:

[b]1.googlefudges inappropriate use of slander and defamation of character when he has no recourse to any real argument...

From what I've seen, GF seems to have little trouble formulating a "real argument". That he throws in criticisms besides does not constitute "slander". ...[text shortened]... cusation.

If anyone is guilty of slander it is RC with his continued false accusations.[/b]
    LOL it must be true because you say so,

(James 5:16) . . .Therefore openly confess your sins to one another and pray for one
    another, that you may get healed.. . .

will you confess thinkofone and get healed or will you remain in denial?
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 21:566 edits
    LOL it must be true because you say so,

(James 5:16) . . .Therefore openly confess your sins to one another and pray for one
    another, that you may get healed.. . .

will you confess thinkofone and get healed or will you remain in denial?
    Actually, the facts make it true.

Here's classic RC:

ToO: Here's evidence. It's a post where you finally admitted to being a liar after countless denials.
    [quote]Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You are what you are Robbie and that's a liar.

yes yes, but as i stated we have already established that, have you never told a lie?

Pasted from <http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=134595&page=&page=7>
    [/quote]
    RC: No i was simply agreeing with you for expediency sake, not because i actually agree with your vile insinuations

In the above RC claims he really wasn't admitting to being a liar. Evidently he'd rather claim he was LYING when he admitted he was a liar.

Evidently lying comes so naturally to him that he can't help but lie.
    John 8
    44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 23:13
    actually noisy was your insult towards me in your cold little world, shall i trawl
    through your threads and find it again? shall i find cheat, shall I, even if i do will you
    admit your slanderous actions and tell us why you must continually do it?

Did you really intend to admit to being a cheat and a liar or was that a Freudian slip?

your ...[text shortened]... nd stating that you have never
    called anyone a cheat, which you did,

why do you do it?
    You're lying right here in this post robbie. Please stop this.... from one scotsman to another just stop.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree