The googlefudge disgruntled atheist insult thread

The googlefudge disgruntled atheist insult thread

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So you're claiming it's not verbatim or something? I've read it. It is evidence robbie, unless you can show it's been doctored or something.
I am claiming it was not a deliberate attempt to deceive anyone, can you read? Its
evidence of some kind if you wish to construe it that way but i dont see it that way, but
that is in a different time, in a different instance, he has accused me of lying with
regard to this thread and continually doing so, evidence nil.

F

Moves
17 Apr 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am claiming it was not a deliberate attempt to deceive anyone, can you read?
Yep. I am aware of what you are claiming.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Yep. I am aware of what you are claiming.
Good you wont mistake it for anything else.

F

Moves
17 Apr 12

Good you wont mistake it for anything else.
Well, we disagree about what it is. Anyway, I hear what you're claiming.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
Well, we disagree about what it is. Anyway, I hear what you're claiming.
Your magnanimity is noted.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Apr 12

I am claiming it was not a deliberate attempt to deceive anyone, can you read? Its
evidence of some kind if you wish to construe it that way but i dont see it that way, but
that is in a different time, in a different instance, he has accused me of lying with
regard to this thread and continually doing so, evidence nil.
Where did i accuse you of lying in this thread exactly?

rc

Moves
17 Apr 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Where did i accuse you of lying in this thread exactly?
The question is why do you need to tell lies in this forum? What is there about your spiritual 'mindmap' that you need to lie about? Couple the lying with your admitted closed-mindedness and ignorance and it all paints a rather tragic view. Surely spirituality should be about truth, honesty, open-mindedness and knowledge and not the reverse?

your words i believe, you did utter them did you not?

F

Moves
17 Apr 12

your words [Proper Knob] i believe, you did utter them did you not?
Where exactly did Proper Knob accuse you of lying on this thread?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Apr 12

The question is why do you need to tell lies in this forum? What is there about your spiritual 'mindmap' that you need to lie about? Couple the lying with your admitted closed-mindedness and ignorance and it all paints a rather tragic view. Surely spirituality should be about truth, honesty, open-mindedness and knowledge and not the reverse?

your words i believe, you did utter them did you not?
You stated this -

'he has accused me of lying with regard to this thread'

I'm not claiming you have lied in this particular thread, you may have done, i can't be bothered to read all through it. This is the specific post of yours i replied to -

'There is one instance that PK always casts up by i cannot remember it specifically'

I reproduced that one instance. You've admitted to lying with the caveat that you don't make a habit of it in this very thread, and you've admitted to being closed-minded and ignorant on this forum in the past. They are your words not mine.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 12

You stated this -

'he has accused me of lying with regard to this thread'

I'm not claiming you have lied in this particular thread, you may have done, i can't be bothered to read all through it. This is the specific post of yours i replied to -

'There is one instance that PK always casts up by i cannot remember it specifically'

I reproduced t ...[text shortened]... ing closed-minded and ignorant on this forum in the past. They are your words not mine.
No i do not admit to intentionally deceiving anyone, i admit to having had a change of
heart when presented with certain details, not apparent at the outset. So you have
found no evidence that I have lied in this thread, nor that i continually lie and that your
assertions of dishonesty were mere bluster, unfounded at that and while you could be
bothered to trace some ancient thread aeons ago, you cannot be bothered to look
through a thread to date, thank you, next witness your honour.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Apr 12
1 edit

No i do not admit to intentionally deceiving anyone, i admit to having had a change of
heart when presented with certain details, not apparent at the outset. So you have
found no evidence that I have lied in this thread, nor that i continually lie and that your
assertions of dishonesty were mere bluster, unfounded at that and while you could b ...[text shortened]... you cannot be bothered to look
through a thread to date, thank you, next witness your honour.
I see, what exactly were these 'certain details' that led you to have a 'change of heart'. It took 17 minutes for you to go from claiming racism directed at your wife was 'no biggie' and 'no problem' for you to stating you would in fact 'toe his balls'. You went from pacifism to violence in 17 mins, could you explain these 'certian details' that led to this dramatic change of heart.

Edit - bad maths on my part, 15 mins and not 17mins.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 12
1 edit

I see, what exactly were these 'certain details' that led you to have a 'change of heart'. It took 17 minutes for you to go from claiming racism directed at your wife was 'no biggie' and 'no problem' for you to stating you would in fact 'toe his balls'. You went from pacifism to violence in 17 mins, could you explain these 'certian details' that led to this dramatic change of heart.
seventeen minutes is plenty of time to reflect and no i am unaware of the details,
perhaps it was something you said yourself that made me realise that i just may resort
to violence after stating that i would not, I cannot say for sure how i was feeling at the
time for unlike yourself, I don't trawl through ancient threads looking for material to
cast up!

F

Moves
17 Apr 12

i admit to having had a change of
heart when presented with certain details...
You are a middle aged man, living in Britain, married to a foreign national for many years, and you only just figured out what your attitude to racism aimed at your spouse would be during that thread where you conversed with Proper Knob? You changed your mind about something as fundamental as that, involving something as about as close to the core of your being as one can get, in a thread here at RHP? You went from saying that you were unphased about racism directed at your partner, to being potentially angry and aggressive about it, in the space of a few minutes in a chat with an RHP poster? Seems implausible.

F

Moves
17 Apr 12

Attention everybody. It's 15 mins and not 17mins.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
You are a middle aged man, living in Britain, married to a foreign national for many years, and you only just figured out what your attitude to racism aimed at your spouse would be during that thread where you conversed with Proper Knob? You changed your mind about something as fundamental as that, involving something as about as close to the core of your being ...[text shortened]... ressive about it, in the space of a few minutes in a chat with an RHP poster? Seems implausible.
I still do not know what may transpire if anyone displayed racism towards my wife, and
i find it rather unfair that you should voice some insinuation on the basis that I do (but
hey, why change the habits of a life time, the thread is a testimony to insinuations),
who can say how one would react? I would like to think that i would handle it in the
manner of a Christian, but I am Scots/Irish and have inherited a rather sharp temper,
so I cannot say for sure, if this is your definition of lying , then so be it, for that's what
PK assertion of lying amounts to and your pile of insinuations as well.