1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    have you ever lied thinkofone, lets see if your honesty can transcend your ego.
    Once again:
    Seriously RC. You've told all manner of lies on this very thread. Each denial you've made has been a lie. Each false accusation that you've made has been a lie. So in fact, you do "practice lying". It does make you a liar.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:25
    have you ever lied thinkofone, lets see if your honesty can transcend your ego.
    haha, thinkofone cannot bring himself to admit it, can he! LOL
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:27
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Once again:
    Seriously RC. You've told all manner of lies on this very thread. Each denial you've made has been a lie. Each false accusation that you've made has been a lie. So in fact, you do "practice lying". It does make you a liar.
    sorry i was unable to catch your answer, did you whisper it, please speak up, dont be
    afraid,

have you ever lied thinkofone?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:29
    thankyou for your honesty it is truly refreshing!
    But wait. I had never claimed not to have lied in real life.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:30
    sorry i was unable to catch your answer, did you whisper it, please speak up, dont be
    afraid,

have you ever lied thinkofone?
    Once again:
    Actually the "best [you] can do" is admit your wrongdoing, apologize and refrain from doing so in the future.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    But wait. I had never claimed not to have lied in real life.
    Thats fine, my question was not forum specific.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    sorry i was unable to catch your answer, did you whisper it, please speak up, dont be afraid, have you ever lied thinkofone?
    This would have to be what is called 'deflection', I suppose. I wonder if anyone else will notice it - or if they will just "swallow" the fact that I have said it.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    actually noisy was your insult towards me in your cold little world, shall i trawl
    through your threads and find it again? shall i find cheat, shall I, even if i do will you
    admit your slanderous actions and tell us why you must continually do it?

Did you really intend to admit to being a cheat and a liar or was that a Freudian slip?

your ...[text shortened]... d stating that you have never
    called anyone a cheat,. which you did,

why do you do it?
    Well if you include noisy then a majority of the insults were actually used against you.

As for cheat... I might have said it, it's certainly possible.

But I can't think of against whom or when I would have used it.

If you can prove it then fine, knock yourself out.

However the point that FMF was making and that I was backing up is that I have definitely
    directed many of those 'insults' at you.
    Which definitely gives you the motive of butt-hurt for starting this thread.

I certainly did use the term noisy and I haven't denied it (so that would be you lying).
    It just wasn't an insult in any meaningful sense.

The context being this...

"Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I haven't ducked out nor am i angry, i simply have nothing to say to you, nor have you
    anything of value to impart to me.

Yet you keep talking.

You are very noisy for someone with nothing to say."

That's not an insult it's a joke. A comment on the fact that you kept posting responses after having
    declared that you had nothing more to say to the poster you were arguing with.

So no, noisy was not an insult.

And context, as ever is everything.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    Thats fine, my question was not forum specific.
    Have you ever lied on this forum, specifically?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    Once again:
    Actually the "best [you] can do" is admit your wrongdoing, apologize and refrain from doing so in the future.
    Ill admit my wrongdoing if you admit that you have lied, no problemo,
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:34
    Ill admit my wrongdoing if you admit that you have lied, no problemo,
    Will you admitting that you lied be real or will you be pretending to admit you were lying simply to stop people accusing you of lying?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Have you ever lied on this forum, specifically?
    There is one instance that PK always casts up by i cannot remember it specifically, I do
    try not to make a habit of lying, that is my i am rather incensed by the accusations.
    This thread was started to ask googlefudge why he continually insults people yet it was
    being construed as something i wanted to be about myself, which is simply untrue.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Will you admitting that you lied be real or will you be pretending to admit you were lying simply to stop people accusing you of lying?
    I will admit anything if thinkofone admits that he has lied.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    This would have to be what is called 'deflection', I suppose. I wonder if anyone else will notice it - or if they will just "swallow" the fact that I have said it.
    Well, I've certainly noticed it. That's why I choose not to play RCs childish "game". At least with a child, most of the time they come to realize that you aren't playing, they admit their mistakes, they apologize and try to refrain from doing so in the future. If only RC could display even that level of maturity.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:40
    Well, I've certainly noticed it. That's why I choose not to play RCs childish "game". At least with a child, most of the time they come to realize that you aren't playing, they admit their mistakes, they apologize and try to refrain from doing so in the future. If only RC could display even that level of maturity.
    come think of one, fess up and free your mind, ill admit to my wrongdoing if you admit
    that you have lied, a game of truth or dare.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree