1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    14 Apr '12 21:364 edits
    Post all your disgruntled insults here, making an easy reference for future posts, so far
    we have been subject to,

    you are a cretin, bigoted, twisted, immoral, genocidal, pathetic excuse for a person,
    backwards, immoral, noisy, ignorant, your opinion is total bull s***, a cheat, idiotic,
    awful, take your hate speech and shove it, your a liar,

    - googelyfudge????
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    14 Apr '12 22:27
    And?

    Your point or purpose is...?
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Apr '12 07:18
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    And?

    Your point or purpose is...?
    I merely thought that it might be interesting to watch the list grow, as in when a fractal
    grows depending upon its function. This list, depending upon your disgruntled state,
    may prove to be like a collage of terminologies reflecting the current state of your
    disgruntled and embittered disposition. These recurring patterns of name calling and
    juvenile one dimensional points of view could stretch out into eternity in never ending
    spirals of slander and defamation of character.
  4. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    15 Apr '12 07:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I merely thought that it might be interesting to watch the list grow, as in when a fractal
    grows depending upon its function. This list, depending upon your disgruntled state,
    may prove to be like a collage of terminologies reflecting the current state of your
    disgruntled and embittered disposition. These recurring patterns of name calling and ...[text shortened]... ould stretch out into eternity in never ending
    spirals of slander and defamation of character.
    Aren't you just after having called karoly 'tabloid'?
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Apr '12 07:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    Aren't you just after having called karoly 'tabloid'?
    no, i termed the nature of the post tabloid in style.
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    15 Apr '12 07:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no, i termed the nature of the post tabloid in style.
    Aren't yours - the OP and the follow-up - pretty much tabloid too?
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Apr '12 07:382 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Aren't yours - the OP and the follow-up - pretty much tabloid too?
    No its the difference between a page three nude in the Sun Newspaper and a Titian
    nude hanging in the national gallery, one is rather crass the other artfully conceived.
  8. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    15 Apr '12 07:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No its the difference between a page three nude in the Sun Newspaper and a Titian
    nude hanging in the national gallery, one is rather crass the other artfully contrived.
    Not at all. You're being every bit as tabloid as karoly was being. The vast majority of googlefudge's posts are well thought out and interesting. A bystander might say you have a bit of difficulty dealing with the content on many an occasion. I would say that THIS is the reason why you have started this thread. A kind of mixture of creating a distraction and playing the victim, which meets the 'tabloid' criteria to my way of thinking. You've done it several times before. Just saying.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Apr '12 07:472 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Not at all. You're being every bit as tabloid as karoly was being. The vast majority of googlefudge's posts are well thought out and interesting. A bystander might say you have a bit of difficulty dealing with the content on many an occasion. I would say that THIS is the reason why you have started this thread. A kind of mixture of creating a distraction and pla ...[text shortened]... 'tabloid' criteria to my way of thinking. You've done it several times before. Just saying.
    meh its well understood that the majority of music critics are failed musicians and the
    number of spirituality forum critics failed religionists, time for breakfast here FMF I will
    be thinking of something else while sipping my coffee i can assure you. If it appears
    tabloid to you then so be it, why should i attempt to change your perceptions.
  10. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    15 Apr '12 07:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    meh its well understood that the majority of music critics are failed musicians and the
    number of spirituality forum critics failed religionists, time for breakfast here FMF I will
    be thinking of something else while sipping my coffee i can assure you. If it appears
    tabloid to you then so be it, why should i attempt to change your perceptions.
    I've obviously made you feel a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps if your OP had been a tad more balanced and conceded that, the occasional insults aside, googlefudge sometimes gives you pause for thought and makes points you are not always able to counter without resorting to your own evasions, insults and attempted putdowns, then I might have not offered my ha'penny's worth. Just saying.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    15 Apr '12 11:36
    Context is everything.

    Most of those were for example just directed at dasa who after calling for the genocide of all
    those who worship Islam in dasa's own version of the holocaust he then declared that all
    civilised countries have the death penalty...

    There are times when being impolite is called for.
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Apr '12 12:131 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Context is everything.

    Most of those were for example just directed at dasa who after calling for the genocide of all
    those who worship Islam in dasa's own version of the holocaust he then declared that all
    civilised countries have the death penalty...

    There are times when being impolite is called for.
    yes indeed many of the points were made against Dasa, in fact the majority were not
    directed at me at all, making FMF's assertions of victimisation etc without the slightest
    foundation, but that's FMF.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10115
    15 Apr '12 12:441 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes indeed many of the points were made against Dasa, in fact the majority were not
    directed at me at all, making FMF's assertions of victimisation etc without the slightest
    foundation, but that's FMF.
    C'mon RC. There is a foundation and you know it. You've shown yourself to be a liar any number of times on this forum. You've been called on it too. You've started similar threads threads in the past when you've been called on it.

    Your claim of "without the slightest foundation" is not true and you know it. What's that make you?
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    15 Apr '12 13:034 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    C'mon RC. There is a foundation and you know it. You've shown yourself to be a liar any number of times on this forum. You've been called on it too. You've started similar threads threads in the past when you've been called on it.

    Your claim of "without the slightest foundation" is not true and you know it. What's that make you?
    1. Majority of insults not levelled against me personally

    fact, verifiable and incontrovertible

    2. accusations of motive (think of one, FMF)

    victimisation, lying

    evidence, nil.

    Conclusion: Thinkofone, slanderous liar, FMF unable to determine any motive other than those based upon his own insinuations.

    Action: talk with those persons who have something valid and interesting to state
    and avoid those persons who have nothing to say but, your a lair because i say so
    and because its the best i can do.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10115
    15 Apr '12 13:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    1. Majority of insults not levelled against me personally

    fact, verifiable and incontrovertible

    2. accusations of motive (think of one, FMF)

    victimisation, lying

    evidence, nil.

    Conclusion: Thinkofone, slanderous liar, FMF unable to determine any motive other than those based upon his own insinuations.

    Action: talk with those perso ...[text shortened]... s who have nothing to say but, your a lair because i say so
    and because its the best i can do.
    As I said:
    C'mon RC. There is a foundation and you know it. You've shown yourself to be a liar any number of times on this forum. You've been called on it too. You've started similar threads threads in the past when you've been called on it.

    Your claim of "without the slightest foundation" is not true and you know it. What's that make you?


    Seems you've also decided to compound it by calling me a "slanderous liar".

    Actually the "best [you] can do" is admit your wrongdoing, apologize and refrain from doing so in the future.
Back to Top