1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 22:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you haven't already, other than copy/paste or generalised platitudes, you will find Grampy Bobby constrained to a sound-bite pontification of his pet subjects and a general avoidance of on-topic in-depth discussion.
    Is it shyness or a lack of conviction?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 23:08
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Is it shyness or a lack of conviction?
    wow Deputy Randolf Gandolph, Slobberjeester and the Sherrif FMF Brown all ganging up on Bobs,

Sheriff FMF Brown always hate I
    for what I dont know
    every time i plant a seed
    he says kill it before it grows
    he says kill them before they grow!
    😵
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 00:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow Deputy Randolf Gandolph, Slobberjeester and the Sherrif FMF Brown all ganging up on Bobs,

for what I dont know
    😵
    We're not ganging up. Bobby threatened us with the Lake of Fire. We're just trying to find out where it is.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 00:36

for what I dont know
    😵
    By the way, I'm a U.S. Marshal, not a deputy.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 02:201 edit
    We're not ganging up. Bobby threatened us with the Lake of Fire. We're just trying to find out where it is.
    "If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15*
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 02:30
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." [b]Revelation 20:15*[/b]
    Why have you never, ever addressed the theological arguments presented by Christians whose theology regarding your supposed 'torturer God' does not correspond to yours? Why do you never engage it? Why do you just repeat over and over again the same snippets and never defend your beliefs and never interact with fellow Christians who have their own good scripture-based reasons to disagree with you? I'm genuinely curious to know because you have a long track record of fleeing the scene or simply blanking out all that is inconvenient to you when there is the opportunity for debate and discussion. 😉
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 02:33
    wow Deputy Randolf Gandolph, Slobberjeester and the Sherrif FMF Brown all ganging up on Bobs
    If the Spirituality Forum is not the right place to discuss Grampy Bobby's ideas about a an angry, vengeful torturing God figure ~ a topic he himself chooses to bring up time and time again ~ then what forum is the right place?
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 03:57
    "If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." [b]Revelation 20:15*[/b]
    Is your name written in the book?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 06:09

for what I dont know
    😵
    This is a discussion forum, how is contributors asking the thread owner on topic questions which he is repeatedly refusing to respond to, "ganging up"?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 06:10
    Are you going to discuss this topic you started, or are you just attention seeking?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 09:34
    you assume that it real rather than symbolic. If you consider the evidence I think you might realise that it is symbolic, after all its difficult to purge death and hades in a literal fire, tis is not?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 11:39
    you assume that it real rather than symbolic. If you consider the evidence I think you might realise that it is symbolic, after all its difficult to purge death and hades in a literal fire, tis is not?
    Is the "throwing" symbolic and if so, symbolic of what? Indeed what is eternal suffering symbolic of? And what about the fear and the coercion related to this terrible doctrine of death; what are they symbolic of?

I'm being somewhat rhetorical here - as I presume you don't believe in eternal suffering as a teaching?
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 17:57
    Are you answering for Bobby?
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 05:14
    Is your name written in the book?
    Yes.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 06:57
    Yes.
    How?

Why?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree