The Jesus Question

The Jesus Question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne
Apology accepted.

Glad to see there's at least one man in this forum who is man enough to apologize, while others just 'double down' and pile on. Insecure boys are a plague in this forum.
You accept an apology from someone who did nothing wrong? Ghost did nothing except try to make a lighthearted comment, and it was not even insulting to you. You have no shame, no class and no dignity .. woman. You come in here and encourage these guys to flirt with you, tell people stuff [which nobody is interested in] about yourself and which has no bearing on the discussion. Basically you eventually screw up all the threads with your needy drama queen nonsense. Im with Paul .. women should shut up when a bible discussion is going on... go cook something, do your nails .. whatever ..

ENGLAND

Moves
05 Jun 18

Apology accepted.

Glad to see there's at least one man in this forum who is man enough to apologize, while others just 'double down' and pile on. Insecure boys are a plague in this forum.
What exactly is it you feel “others”need to apologise for?

ENGLAND

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Suzianne is on her '4th Dan' ?
Did the 1st 3 Dans die under mysterious circumstances or were they divorced?
Your name will now also be on the list!

c

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
I am aware of your story, and made no connection to it with my lighthearted comments on your ass kicking skills.

Just wanted you to know that.
Suzianne, this is from page 19 of this thread. I will say again that I did not intend to discuss your personal history, and don't feel that I did.

I hope you didn't take it that way.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
Suzianne, this is from page 19 of this thread. I will say again that I did not intend to discuss your personal history, and don't feel that I did.

I hope you didn't take it that way.
No worries.

The crybabies I was talking about know who they are.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Probably the worst example of personal trolling I’ve seen on the site in 10 years.

Good job I have no regard for either of the tosspots involved.
Come on, let it all out, crybaby.

Yes, we know your narrative here, you've told us often enough. You're just SO abused.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 18

Yes, we know your narrative here, you've told us often enough. You're just SO abused.
He’s lying through his teeth about me trolling him over the suicide of his birth mother. I’ve told him, FMF and Ghost to produce a single post where I did that and I would immediately leave the SF and never return. They can’t do it because they’re smearing me with false accusations,

So much for dive’s claims of being a poster with “honesty, integrity and principles,” and so much for Ghost’s claims of having “impeccable morality.”

The amoral atheist and his lickspittle, who says his prayers and then mocks his faith.

ENGLAND

Moves
06 Jun 18
1 edit

But someone dares to disbelieve your comic-strip super-girl claims about being visited by angels, or using martial art to defend yourself from the "bastards" who sexually abuse you in bars and saving "countless" lives with CPR on the pavements of your home town...and you go into an apoplectic rage.

🙄

ENGLAND

Moves
06 Jun 18

I'm sure the idiot fetchmybecker will be along at some point to claim that his discussing my birth mother's suicide with Romans1009 and presenting her demise as a possible reason for my posting style was the two of them being genuine Christians with my best interests at heart, and not a pair of vicious juvenile trolling tossers.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 18

I'm sure the idiot fetchmybecker will be along at some point to claim that his discussing my birth mother's suicide with Romans1009 and presenting her demise as a possible reason for my posting style was the two of them being genuine Christians with my best interests at heart, and not a pair of vicious juvenile trolling tossers.
Just produce a single post where I trolled you about that.

Stop obfuscating. You made a false claim and can’t back it up. It’s that simple.

So much for your claims of being a poster with “honesty, integrity and principles.”

And it’s interesting that when FMF repeatedly brought it up in the SF to troll Becker and smear me, you said it didn’t bother you at all.

You’re pathetic, dive.

ENGLAND

Moves
06 Jun 18
1 edit

That is not the case; I don't feel picked on, targeted, abused or anything negative at all.
I just enjoy pointing out bullshlt when i see it, and frankly you are full of it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 18

That is not the case; I don't feel picked on, targeted, abused or anything negative at all.
I just enjoy pointing out bullshlt when i see it, and frankly you are full of it.
So you “don’t feel picked on, targeted, abused or anything negative at all,” and yet you started an entire thread asking “Who will stand with me?” because you thought another poster (namely me) was calling you out for being ashamed to believe in Jesus Christ.

Totally makes sense 🙄

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 18

<<I just enjoy pointing out bullshlt when i see it, and frankly you are full of it.>>

Can you cite a single time you’ve done that with an atheist or Christ denier?

Or are only Christians “full of it” in your view?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 18

But someone dares to disbelieve your comic-strip super-girl claims about being visited by angels, or using martial art to defend yourself from the "bastards" who sexually abuse you in bars and saving "countless" lives with CPR on the pavements of your home town...and you go into an apoplectic rage.

🙄
How about if you stop lying about me and let people decide what they want to believe about me by what *I* say about it, instead of what you say about it, which has heretofore been nothing but mischaracterizations and lies.

Only insecure and infantile minds go to the lengths you have in this thread to convince people that I am "full of it" and that they should take your lies over my facts. If you don't like my story, then frankly you can F yourself. But you are NOT going to make it false, no matter how hard you try to substitute my true narrative with a false one of your own construction.

You don't have to like me, and I can't be bothered to give a rat's ass whether you do or not. You don't even have to believe me. But I am not going to sit back and let you twist my words into lies for your amusement. This is nothing short of harassment.

At least I see that when you do finally get enough pushback, that you can actually write a post minus your previous lies, even though you still depend on your training in FMF's style of hyperbolic adjectives. But, please, do me a favor, and from now on, you let ME tell the story so I don't get misrepresented again. I also might remind you that I have never told any of this about myself without being asked directly about it by others.

ENGLAND

Moves
06 Jun 18

How about if you stop lying about me and let people decide what they want to believe about me by what *I* say about it, instead of what you say about it, which has heretofore been nothing but mischaracterizations and lies.
How have I lied about you?

I don't believe your incredible claims about yourself, that's the truth.