The Jesus Question

The Jesus Question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Homelessness is a real issue in the US. And people living in poverty for that matter. If Trump really wanted to "make America great", he would see to it that no one need do without adequate food, shelter, clothing, medical care, etc.

That so many Christians advocate against this speaks volumes about the state of Christianity and about how far Christi ...[text shortened]... d resources that the US has and yet allows so many to live in poverty. In fact, it's despicable.
And how did you feel about this before Donald Trump was elected President? Were you speaking out about it then?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Are you right in your head woman? I have never asked anyone, least of all you, about their works. Never, and I never will. I have no interest in that. So for you to say that you get 'stick' from me means that you are a disgusting liar. Neither will you find anywhere in the Bible that says Christians need to give testimonies about works. You only continue t ...[text shortened]... .. try to obey.. Hey and you will be saved in childbearing if you continue with good works etc..
What are you talking about? You're giving me stick right now!

You're a real case, do you know that? I was answering your direct questions. I wouldn't have divulged it if you hadn't given me stick already. I see nothing will satisfy you. Clearly, your supposed 'doctrines' are only for other people yet not for yourself. Rich televangelists do the same thing, you're no better than they are.

Moves
08 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
And I (rajk999) agree with Dive...
Of course you do.
Why do you say that?

Rajk999 and I disagree on loads of stuff, including big items like eternal salvation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @suzianne

You're a real case, do you know that? I was answering your direct questions. I wouldn't have divulged it if you hadn't given me stick already. I see nothing will satisfy you. Clearly, your supposed 'doctrines' are only for other people yet not for yourself. Rich televangelists do the same thing, you're no better than they are.
You go, girl!

Speak that truth, un-huh!

c

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You go, girl!

Speak that truth, un-huh!
You're gonna get scolded for flirting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
You're gonna get scolded for flirting.
I be diggin’ Suzy Q.

I don’t care how many tall tales she tells. She’s the best part of this forum, un-huh!

Moves
08 Jun 18

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I be diggin’ Suzy Q.

I don’t care how many tall tales she tells. She’s the best part of this forum, un-huh!
Tall tales??

You are NOT helping.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Tall tales??

You are NOT helping.
My bad, Suzy Q!

I told you before, I believe everything you say. Un-huh!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
That sounds like an excellent spend of time. I don’t do any charity work, or very little. Recently I’ve been considering what I could do.

Incidentally I was in Phoenix three years ago, we could have met up.
<<Incidentally I was in Phoenix three years ago, we could have met up.>>

Suzy Q isn’t one of your pub strumpets, tiger.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jun 18

You are a nutcase.

F

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sonship
I don't know what they are waiting for ... IF ... what was accused was factual.

I mean, it seems to be an offer that a critic could not refuse.
What do you think about your fellow Christian dj2becker trolling another poster about the suicide of a relative [birth mother]?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
What do you think about your fellow Christian dj2becker trolling another poster about the suicide of a relative [birth mother]?
What do you think about being duped into believing dive was a Christian when many of us knew he wasn’t?

When will you come clean about never being a Christian?

I’m taking bets on who will crack first - Ghost in finally admitting he doesn’t have a theology degree and is not a mental health professional or you in admitting your claim of being an “ex-Christian” is as real as dive’s fake girlfriend.

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
The Romans case is also a bit of a sad one. Intends to leave, resigns all his games,...returns a day later, completely incapable of surviving without the trolling of others, especially in relation to their personal information. (Something he had claimed he had stopped doing).

Tragic.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
The Romans case is also a bit of a sad one. Intends to leave, resigns all his games,...returns a day later, completely incapable of surviving without the trolling of others, especially in relation to their personal information. (Something he had claimed he had stopped doing).

Tragic.
If you think what happens in the forum of a chess website matters, I would suggest it’s you who is tragic.

But you have managed to keep up your fake persona of being a mental health professional with a theology degree for quite some time.

I would give you credit for that, but I realize you have no choice. By admitting the truth, you would have to confront the reality of your life as a mentally ill person incapable of functioning in society. Better for you (and everyone) if you maintain your fake online persona. We wouldn’t want you in a straight jacket.