1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 18:57
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    1. Books of the Bible 'are' written decades apart (and some of course centuries apart). I'm surprised you didn't realize this. - Had I written 'centuries' you would have come back with something lame like 'the books of Micah and Isaiah were only written decades apart' and likewise challenged the existence of my degree.
    2. 'Talking snake' is not onl ...[text shortened]... that the spirit of God is within you. None whatsoever. - For you, God remains an outside agent.
    1. Previously you used the howler, “Centuries are comprised of decades” as justification for your mistake. I’m glad you’ve abandoned that, as books that comprise the Bible span thousands of years.

2. There is a vast difference between a serpent and snake as the curse God put on the serpent (to crawl on its belly and eat dust all the days of its life) occurred after the serpent’s interaction with Eve. One would think someone who claims to have a theology degree would know that.

3. Your initial mistaken reference to God being an “outside agent” in a Christian’s life had nothing to do with me - you were referring to Christians in general. And obviously someone who is a Christian already has received God’s Holy Spirit.

But keep digging, Heartpence! The banana peels start flying whenever you discuss theological matters and your pratfalls are knee-slapping hilarity at its finest!
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:05
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    1. Previously you used the howler, “Centuries are comprised of decades” as justification for your mistake. I’m glad you’ve abandoned that, as books that comprise the Bible span thousands of years.

2. There is a vast difference between a serpent and snake as the curse God put on the serpent (to crawl on its belly and eat dust all the days of its life) ...[text shortened]... ver you discuss theological matters and your pratfalls are knee-slapping hilarity at its finest!
    Yeah, I spent a whole semester at university on the snake in Genesis. 🙄 (And in my final year I almost exclusively studied about the large fish that swallowed Jonah).

As I said, you personally show no evidence here that the spirit of God is within you. None whatsoever. For you, God remains an outside agent.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:141 edit
    Yeah, I spent a whole semester at university on the snake in Genesis. 🙄 (And in my final year I almost exclusively studied about the large fish that swallowed Jonah).

As I said, you personally show no evidence here that the spirit of God is within you. None whatsoever. For you, God remains an outside agent.
    That first paragraph is complete BS, and the second is a combination of BS and your personal opinion, the latter of which is practically irrelevant considering you appear to be suffering from a debilitating mental illness.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:21
    That first paragraph is complete BS, and the second is a combination of BS and your personal opinion, the latter of which is practically irrelevant considering you appear to be suffering from a debilitating mental illness.
    Irony is wasted on the weak minded.

And my statement that you are void of God is no more personal opinion that your comments about my profession. (You get that right? ) There is nothing about your conduct here that remotely suggests a genuine Christian. Nothing.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:26
    Irony is wasted on the weak minded.

And my statement that you are void of God is no more personal opinion that your comments about my profession. (You get that right? ) There is nothing about your conduct here that remotely suggests a genuine Christian. Nothing.
    As I said, your opinion is practically irrelevant considering you appear to be suffering from a debilitating mental illness. And your behavior in this forum and the autobiographical lies you cling to like a life preserver are ample evidence - dare I say “proof?” - of that.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:33
    As I said, your opinion is practically irrelevant considering you appear to be suffering from a debilitating mental illness. And your behavior in this forum and the autobiographical lies you cling to like a life preserver are ample evidence - dare I say “proof?” - of that.
    And you think your opinions on my profession are of any relevance?! 🙄

You do huge harm to your fellow (genuine) Christians on this site as you profess with your mouth but act in a thoroughly ungodly manner. Again, there is absolutely no God in you.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:36

You do huge harm to your fellow (genuine) Christians on this site as you profess with your mouth but act in a thoroughly ungodly manner. Again, there is absolutely no God in you.
    Yes, I realize you think saying that will bother me but I consider the source of that opinion - an atheist and mentally ill, lying troll - and it doesn’t bother me in the least.

Nice!
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 19:43
    Yes, I realize you think saying that will bother me but I consider the source of that opinion - an atheist and mentally ill, lying troll - and it doesn’t bother me in the least.

Nice!
    Yes, it should bother you. (If you were a genuine Christian).
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '18 22:58
    Yes, it should bother you. (If you were a genuine Christian).
    I see you’re a last word freak in addition to all your other pathologies. I will permit you the last word in this discussion so you don’t stay up all night scratching your hives and picking at your acne, nutball lol
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 07:05
    'Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.' (Ephesians 4:31)
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 07:13
    You think Becker and yourself should be free to abuse the personal information of others, without consequence?
    Ah yes I'm guessing only Dive and FMF are free to abuse personal information offered by others without consequence, is that correct?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 08:18

Have you considered the possibility that he isn’t a Christian and is an atheist posing as one and posting in a way such as to bring Christianity into disrepute?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 08:22
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If we say he mentions your theology degree 4 times a day (which is a conservative estimate - because I think he does, indeed, mention it 10 times or more in a single day sometimes, and even 10 posts in a row on occasion), and remember that he has been doing it for four months, then he has probably accused you of lying about your undergraduate education 450 or more times.
    What about inferring that I’m an alcoholic about 6 times a day?
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 08:231 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    What about inferring that I’m an alcoholic about 6 times a day?
    What about the times you actually told chaney3 that he was an alcoholic to his face without inference.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 08:23
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Have you considered the possibility that he isn’t a Christian and is an atheist posing as one and posting in a way such as to bring Christianity into disrepute?
    Isn't that your forte?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree