The Jesus Question

The Jesus Question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
The Romans case is also a bit of a sad one. Intends to leave, resigns all his games,...returns a day later, completely incapable of surviving without the trolling of others, especially in relation to their personal information. (Something he had claimed he had stopped doing).

Tragic.
Resigned all his games...well, well, well.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Joke’s on y’all as I wasn’t winning any of them lol.

And even after resigning all my games, my chess rating is still 500+ points higher than yours lol.

The only thing believable about your fake girlfriend persona was your chess rating.

LOL

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Jun 18

๐Ÿ™‚

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 18

Indeed.

I think the really sad thing is that he is incapable of debating people and winning arguments with reason or knowledge. Instead he sees personal information as a chink in someone's armour and goes after that. It's all he's got. Without doubt the most cowardly behavior exhibited in these forums.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
09 Jun 18

Indeed.

I think the really sad thing is that he is incapable of debating people and winning arguments with reason or knowledge. Instead he sees personal information as a chink in someone's armour and goes after that. It's all he's got. Without doubt the most cowardly behavior exhibited in these forums.
Oh. I can be quite cowardly, sir. ๐Ÿ˜ 

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Oh. I can be quite cowardly, sir. ๐Ÿ˜ 
Not in our game sir. ๐Ÿ™

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
09 Jun 18

Not in our game sir. ๐Ÿ™
When you moved your knight back to its normal perch, I almost moved my bishop back and offered a perpetual draw. Now that would have been cowardly. Sir.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jun 18

Indeed.

Your personal information is a crock, Ghost. You know it and I know it. Actually, you may not know it because your self delusion has become so strong, you’re incapable of separating reality and fantasy.

But don’t worry, tiger. I’m here to help. You’re going to go through some rough patches when you acknowledge who you really are, but I’ll be with you every step of the way.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
When you moved your knight back to its normal perch, I almost moved my bishop back and offered a perpetual draw. Now that would have been cowardly. Sir.
Ooh, I've not been involved in a perpetual game for years. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jun 18
1 edit

Indeed.

It hilarious that he resigned all his games and left the site, then 24 hours later he realised it was all a prank.

RHP forum gold.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18

It hilarious that he resigned all his games and left the site, then 24 hours later he realised it was all a prank.

RHP forum gold.
So now you’re trying to play it off as a prank? Curious the “prank” of you trying to switch identities coincided with you being exposed as a lying fraud.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jun 18

Ooh chase me, chase me!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18

Ooh chase me, chase me!
The saga of dive’s tailspin at RHP

1. Goes on Christian bashing rampage.

2. Exposed as a lying fraud for claiming to be a Christian.

3. Attempts to run away in disgrace by switching identities with his “girlfriend.”

4. Fake girlfriend ploy blows up in his face.

5. Goes on vacation to figure out what to do next.

6. Crosses fingers and claims everything was a practical joke.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jun 18

RHP forum gold.
His wheel is missing a few hamsters.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18
1 edit

His wheel is missing a few hamsters.
It’s hilarious how you can’t ignore me. You’re genuinely obsessed with me.

I’d be flattered if you weren’t a creepy nut job.