1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 03:22
    the mormons are god's people. all the rest of you are going to burn and rot.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 03:311 edit
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    the mormons are god's people. all the rest of you are going to burn and rot.
    Sounds like you are a Mormon .. 🙂
    The JWs (the Morons ... 😀)believe that as well.
    I think the SDAs as well.
    Plus another dozen or so other small religions.
    Muslims believe that Islam is the only true religion.

I have a feeling that God has a special place in the burning lake of fire for arrogant fools who think their petty little organisation/group have a monopoly on salvation.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 03:44
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Sounds like you are a Mormon .. 🙂
    The JWs (the Morons ... 😀)believe that as well.
    I think the SDAs as well.
    Plus another dozen or so other small religions.
    Muslims believe that Islam is the only true religion.

I have a feeling that God has a special place in the burning lake of fire for arrogant fools who think their petty little organisation/group have a monopoly on salvation.
    It's such a sad thing to see how a human as yourself that has become such a mad and missguided person and that has absolutely no clue. As I said once before I would not want to be the person that would be in sight of you if you had a gun in your hand and given the chance to shot it. I have no doubt you would...
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 04:18
    Originally posted by galveston75
    It's such a sad thing to see how a human as yourself that has become such a mad and missguided person and that has absolutely no clue. As I said once before I would not want to be the person that would be in sight of you if you had a gun in your hand and given the chance to shot it. I have no doubt you would...
    Say what ? ... Keep talking.
    The more your talk the more you prove me right .... 😀
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 04:42
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Say what ? ... Keep talking.
    The more your talk the more you prove me right .... 😀
    This should be interesting raj as nobody has heard you say anything close to being right other then meaningless ramblings....
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 11:08
    i has got a match. i has got a toaster. i has got a broiler in my kitchen. there is room for all of you apostates. come gather to zion and become the cinder people.
    as darky a cinder you will be as were the old lamanites.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 12:32
    i has got a match. i has got a toaster. i has got a broiler in my kitchen. there is room for all of you apostates. come gather to zion and become the cinder people.
    wow, such a positive and encouraging message, its easy to see how millions must be flocking to this banner! Will Joseph Smith also be there or does he get a special dispensation?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 12:58
    the prophet has better things to do than hand out favors to apostates. the prophet is busy writing a new book. the book will be entitled "How I Found More Truth At the Golden Nugget Hotel, Las Vegas, by Translating the Dinner Menu with My Nephite Interpreter Spectacles".
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 13:03
    the prophet has better things to do than hand out favors to apostates. the prophet is busy writing a new book. the book will be entitled "How I Found More Truth At the Golden Nugget Hotel, Las Vegas, by Translating the Dinner Menu with My Nephite Interpreter Spectacles".
    ah yes, how it must warm the cockles of those Mormon bankers who put up the money, to see the prophet taking an interest in merely secular matters.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 13:06
    The Mormon organisation is as racist as the KKK. They believe in the supremacy of the white race. It is only about 25 years ago they started supressing their racist teachings but unfortunately the racists teachings are contained in what they call their Holy Book. Here are some excerpts:

2 Nephi 5:21-23:
    "And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

"And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities."

"And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done."

"And because of their cursing which was upon them they did become an idle people, full of mischief and subtlety, and did seek in the wilderness for beasts of prey."

And a quote from Brigham Young (the successor to Joseph Smith) --

"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African Race? If the White man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so. Cain slew his brother. . . and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin. You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the longest of any one of the children of Adam. Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings. This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race--that they should be the 'servant of servants;' and they will be, until that curse is removed."
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 15:471 edit
    a negro was made an elder of the church in the time of the kirtland temple.

you should learn more about the african brotherhood in the church before lighting the torch.

what you report is true but half a truth is also the field for growing lies.

"During the early years of the LDS movement, blacks were admitted to the church, and several blacks became priests, including Elijah Abel and Walker Lewis. Joseph Smith himself supported the peaceful release of slaves. After Smith's death, the succession crisis ensued, and Brigham Young led the bulk of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints west to establish the church in Utah."

(wiki post)
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 16:20

you should learn more about the african brotherhood in the church before lighting the torch.

"During the early years of the LDS movement, blacks were admitted to the church, and several blacks be ...[text shortened]... ch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints west to establish the church in Utah."

(wiki post)
    Are there any sexual rights of passage that women have to go thru in some Mormon churchs before they get married?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 16:211 edit

"During the early years of the LDS movement, blacks were admitted to the church, and several blacks be ch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints west to establish the church in Utah."

(wiki post)
    What I report is true. Thank you. End of Story.

Anyway, at that rate you and the rest of your small minded spiritually primitive Moronic organisation might catch up with the true teachings of Christ in a few thousand years.

So seriosuly.. why would you align yourself to such backward group of people?
    What is it. You lack the ability of independent thinking?
    Are you weakminded?
    Your parents are Morons .. sorry Mormons? ... 🙂
    Whatever it is pal .. if you can defend racism you are damaged goods.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 16:32
    i think i was born a moron and have not improved much.

i am not mormon.

i am not black.

i am not a bible thumper.

the truth lies in a far country that none of us have visited or cannot now recall.

i may go to the mormon ward meetinghouse today or i may go to sit with the lutherans. i have not yet decided.
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 18:09
    Once again the Mormons are one of these easiest to dismiss. The book of Mormon has no historical basis in reality. I guess the same can be said of the bible but the bible makes references to real places that can be seen to this day. The story of the America's like I've said before there is no connection between the ancient Israelites and the native Americans. The burden of proof is on the Mormon to prove otherwise. Where is the archaeological evidence for the Laminites & the Nephites ? Where are their cities? Their weapons? Their coins? Their ruins? Their language? It's bunk! I read the book of Mormon & I did not get this burning in my bosom! LOL 🙂 Plus there is the secretive nature of the Mormons they believe things that they don't want common folk to know unless you become one of them. I grew up with Mormons they were hypocrites.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree