1. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 16:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    how does it feel to be an individual whom Christ has condemned? are you not the one calling others morons, idiots? well well, have a read at this, oh Real Deal!

(Matthew 5:22) . . .However, I say to you that everyone who continues wrathful with his brother will be accountable to the court of justice; but whoever addresses his brother with an uns ...[text shortened]... ver says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery Gehenna.

send us a postcard![/b]
    Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets (like the Jehovah Witnesses), which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 18:55
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets (like the Jehovah Witnesses), which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets (like Rajj), which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 22:10
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets (like Rajj), which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    yes, by their works you shall know those men!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 23:42
    Refute what?
    Are the JW's morons?
    (You'r answers aren't helping much)
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:041 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Are the JW's morons?
    Your IQ is showing...
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:11
    Are the JW's morons?
    nor does generalising seven million people. please turn up the tone.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:26
    nor does generalising seven million people. please turn up the tone.
    I asked a question which went along the lines of,"Are mormons and Jw's similar?". So far rajk is the only one that has given me an answer
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:27
    Your IQ is showing...
    Thats a put-down,right?
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:27
    Are the JW's morons?
    I have to say this to all on the forums who for some reason feel the need to belittle, insult, bash or whatever terms you want to use with your narrow minded and uneducated comments towards the JW's and others that stand up for the Bible.
    You know who we are and you know who you are if you fit into this debassed group. It bothers me personally because I am a human but in the bigger picture is it only solidifies my faith in the Bible and of being a Witness as these attitudes towards us are exactly what would identify his true followers. Can any of you say that scripture applies to you? Not in your wildest dreams.
    But for us that are Witnesses, all we have ever done is back up our beliefs with scriptures with good intensions and all we get from this select group cowards that are hiding behind this forum are insults because I know that's all you can come up with.
    Grow up and have civil conversations if you can...... other wise shut up.
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:29
    So your saying that God cannot deal with humans on a spiritual level today as he did in the past?
    That is not at all what I was writing about.
    Muhammed, Martin Luther, Joan D'Arc, Moses and countless others have had what they called visions of "God". Their assumption was based upon the idea that what they believed religiously only needed correction to "restore" their religion to "Gods' Truth". Removing the rust to return to a greater state of purity. Apparently they never considered that what lies beneath the rust was not the truth. None were frauds, just lacking objectivity.
    Accept the possibility that "everything you know is wrong" and then continue your spirtual journey.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:31
    I have to say this to all on the forums who for some reason feel the need to belittle, insult, bash or whatever terms you want to use with your narrow minded and uneducated comments towards the JW's and others that stand up for the Bible.
    You know who we are and you know who you are if you fit into this debassed group. It bothers me personally because ...[text shortened]... can come up with.
    Grow up and have civil conversations if you can...... other wise shut up.
    Its called "spirituality", not "scripture studies" or "christianity" or whatever.
    Yes,there is spirituality outside of Christianity
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:39
    Originally posted by caissad4
    That is not at all what I was writing about.
    Muhammed, Martin Luther, Joan D'Arc, Moses and countless others have had what they called visions of "God". Their assumption was based upon the idea that what they believed religiously only needed correction to "restore" their religion to "Gods' Truth". Removing the rust to return to a greater state of purity. A ...[text shortened]... ssibility that "everything you know is wrong" and then continue your spirtual journey.
    I have tested my faith which the Bible says to do all my life, and it's razor sharp.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 00:401 edit
    I asked a question which went along the lines of,"Are mormons and Jw's similar?". So far rajk is the only one that has given me an answer
    were you not satisfied with Raj the real deals answer? it seemed so at the time and now you are even parodying his reply. You stated and I quote, 'are Jehovahs witnesses morons', which to me does not sound like a sincere enquiry whatsoever, therefore unless you turn up the tone, i would not expect anyone to answer you. Are all Buddhists morons? are all Muslims morons? are all Atheists morons?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 01:02
    I have tested my faith which the Bible says to do all my life, and it's razor sharp.
    why are these people content to dwell or wallow in uncertainty? its amazing, for if you state anything with certainty, you are at once perceived as being arrogant, when in fact, what is the alternative? being strewn hither and zither by every whim of teaching? giving way to doubt. I love this scripture, its awesome,

(James 1:6-8) . . .not doubting at all, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind and blown about.  In fact, let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from Jehovah;  he is an indecisive man, unsteady in all his ways.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 01:36
    were you not satisfied with Raj the real deals answer? it seemed so at the time and now you are even parodying his reply. You stated and I quote, 'are Jehovahs witnesses morons', which to me does not sound like a sincere enquiry whatsoever, therefore unless you turn up the tone, i would not expect anyone to answer you. Are all Buddhists morons? are all Muslims morons? are all Atheists morons?
    I 've met a couple of bhuddists and they seemed alright. Every JW I meet seems a bit ...moronic. Muslims are a bit of a mixed bag and aethiests are so different and un-united that they deserve no comment at all.
    So are Mormons and JW's alike?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree