1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 19:50
    After 50 posts we finally get some info...thnx people. Anything else? Do mormons go door-knocking, (aka.harranging), like the JW's?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 20:21
    the missionaries ( "mishies" to the perjorative type ) only go to the homes who ask for them.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 20:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Are there any sexual rights of passage that women have to go thru in some Mormon churchs before they get married?
    latter day saint women who wish to marry in the temple are required to be virgin.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 20:281 edit
    if you grew up with the saints you would have known love and love would be in your heart.

troy was not found until schleimann followed the literary tale of homer. zarahemla may also one day be found by following the "literary tale" of mormon. time will tell.

hate will tell you nothing of value.

[b]Once again the Mormons are one of these easiest to dismiss. The book of Mormon has no historical basis in reality. I guess the same can be said of the bible but the bible makes references to real places that can be seen to this day. The story of the America's like I've said before there is no connection between the ancient Israelites and the native Americans. The burden of proof is on the Mormon to prove otherwise. Where is the archaeological evidence for the Laminites & the Nephites ? Where are their cities? Their weapons? Their coins? Their ruins? Their language? It's bunk! I read the book of Mormon & I did not get this burning in my bosom! LOL 🙂 Plus there is the secretive nature of the Mormons they believe things that they don't want common folk to know unless you become one of them. I grew up with Mormons they were hypocrites.

Manny
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 22:321 edit
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    if you grew up with the saints you would have known love and love would be in your heart.

troy was not found until schleimann followed the literary tale of homer. zarahemla may also one day be found by following the "literary tale" of mormon. time will tell.

[b]Once again the Mormons are one of these easiest ...[text shortened]... know unless you become one of them. I grew up with Mormons they were hypocrites.

Manny
    [/b]
    A few years from now, when you reach your teens, you will start to think for yourself.. dont worry. In the meantime if you think you are being abused by these so-called saints, call Child Protective Services.
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 22:40

[b]Once again the Mormons are one of these easiest ...[text shortened]... know unless you become one of them. I grew up with Mormons they were hypocrites.

Manny
    Dude my friend's mom would tell him not to drink pop (Pepsi) but she had a ton of it in the garage LOL. They tried to convert me. They said I came from one of the tribes or some crap. My friend became a hater of god got hooked on drugs! It was just hypocrisy is all. His mom would yell all the time at him sometimes beat him! Good Mormons I tell ya. 🙂 Saints

Manny
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 22:441 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What I report is true. Thank you. End of Story.

Anyway, at that rate you and the rest of your small minded spiritually primitive Moronic organisation might catch up with the true teachings of Christ in a few thousand years.

So seriosuly.. why would you align yourself to such backward group of people?
    What is it. You lack the ability of independent th ...[text shortened]... .. sorry Mormons? ... 🙂
    Whatever it is pal .. if you can defend racism you are damaged goods.
    what you report is true but half a truth is also the field for growing lies.

Amen to that! Raj the real deal has large estates full of half truths and some fields of out right lies!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 22:47
    the missionaries ( "mishies" to the perjorative type ) only go to the homes who ask for them.
    no, that is not the case, for i have seen them, also, not for some time now, canvassing from house to house. what i did notice was that they never went in any systematic way, but erratically called on this home and that one. I always understood that they claimed that they were being led by 'the spirit', but i could be wrong.
  9. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 22:51
    a negro was made an elder of the church in the time of the kirtland temple.

Which, ironically, is not in the possession of the LDS church but rather the Community of Christ.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 00:48
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    A few years from now, when you reach your teens, you will start to think for yourself.. dont worry. In the meantime if you think you are being abused by these so-called saints, call Child Protective Services.
    i will be 63 in january. i have lived a full life ( army, yogananda years, hollywood years on the boulevard, teacher, lawyer, house father, orphan, been in jail, committed several felonies, etc.....) i am not a child and i have been around many blocks...
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 00:50
    i will be 63 in january. i have lived a full life ( army, yogananda years, hollywood years on the boulevard, teacher, lawyer, house father, orphan, been in jail, committed several felonies, etc.....) i am not a child and i have been around many blocks...
    lobster fisherman and submarine commander?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 00:51
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Which, ironically, is not in the possession of the LDS church but rather the Community of Christ.
    the community of christ are the "prairie mormons" who wanted the eleven year old
    son of joseph smith to become the next prophet. most recently, if you have followed the national news, you will see that some children in missouri ( home of the community of christ { formerly the reformed latter day saints } have gone to the police to allege both child perversion and bestiality charges against their uncles who are lay ministers in the "community of chirst".
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 00:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no, that is not the case, for i have seen them, also, not for some time now, canvassing from house to house. what i did notice was that they never went in any systematic way, but erratically called on this home and that one. I always understood that they claimed that they were being led by 'the spirit', but i could be wrong.
    you are correct in that some do go "house to house led by the spirit" but this is not the norm. most missionaries go to those who have contacted the church thru the internet and have asked for a visit or ward members offer as recommends to be visited. the internet has provided more doors willingly opened than in pre-net years when one had to look for someone to talk to.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 00:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lobster fisherman and submarine commander?
    never a sub commander. i did go down to join the navy in 1965 but they were closed the day i went down and the army office was open ( next door ) so i joined the army.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 00:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree