The Lord sent a pestilence

The Lord sent a pestilence

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
"You’re obnoxious and dishonest, like most atheists. You insult people and bear false witness against them from behind a keyboard because you’re a coward."

Let's be clear here. On this site, I have shared personal and truthful information about my studies and current line of work. Under your previous account you repeatedly (and with relish) mocked and derided bot ...[text shortened]... t 'me' from behind a keyboard.' Do you deny this? Are you also a coward? Were you clever and witty?
Sure let’s be clear.

First, I’m not interested in getting personal with anyone, but when they get personal with me, I in the past was much more quick to respond in kind.

Second, assuming what you wrote is accurate, it seems to deny someone the ability to change, and changing for the better is what the Christian walk is all about.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
So you’re not answering the question I posed about why you didn’t quote the Old Testament account involving God and pharaoh directly?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
In 2 Samuel 24, we find that King David decided to take a census of the men of fighting age. The prophet Gad was sent to David to announce God’s displeasure with the taking of the census. The punishment for David’s sin: “The Lord sent a pestilence on Israel from that morning until the appointed time; and seventy thousand of the people died” (2 Samuel 24:15).

David ...[text shortened]...

https://www.adamhamilton.com/blog/gods-violence-in-the-old-testament-the-problem/#.YctQVWjP3D4
Somewhere God commanded David to not count the people.
David disobeyed.
That’s why it happened.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

I guess only paid subscribers can report posts that violate the TOS.

If someone’s not a paid subscriber, trolls can gang up on him/her and repeatedly violate the TOS, and the trolls’ target has no recourse unless he forks over money.

Is that how this works?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

https://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subs.php

Edit; commit.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
So you’re not answering the question I posed about why you didn’t quote the Old Testament account involving God and pharaoh directly?
I dont waste my time answering nonsense questions. I thought I told you that already.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@divegeester said
https://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subs.php

Edit; commit.
You in the very recent past threatened to have me thrown off this website.

You think I’m going to pay money and become a paid subscriber only to have you (or someone else) feign outrage about something I write and convince the powers-that-be to ban me?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
I dont waste my time answering nonsense questions. I thought I told you that already.
Typical.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
28 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Sure let’s be clear.

First, I’m not interested in getting personal with anyone, but when they get personal with me, I in the past was much more quick to respond in kind.

Second, assuming what you wrote is accurate, it seems to deny someone the ability to change, and changing for the better is what the Christian walk is all about.
Your posting over the last few days suggests you haven't changed very much.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
You in the very recent past threatened to have me thrown off this website.

You think I’m going to pay money and become a paid subscriber only to have you (or someone else) feign outrage about something I write and convince the powers-that-be to ban me?
I have offered a possible solution to your expressed frustration. If you are unhappy with how this website is set up and managed then I politely suggest you consider contributing elsewhere.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Typical.
Are you for real ?? Because you lost the argument you want to tell me what part of the bible to use to argue the point? Look stupid ... beat it.!!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@avalanchethecat said
Your posting over the last few days suggests you haven't changed very much.
Your opinion of me means nothing to me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@divegeester said
I have offered a possible solution to your expressed frustration. If you are unhappy with how this website is set up and managed then I politely suggest you consider contributing elsewhere.
Yeah, God forbid people stop trolling.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Are you for real ?? Because you lost the argument you want to tell me what part of the bible to use to argue the point? Look stupid ... beat it.!!
More evidence of you obeying Jesus Christ’s commandment to love thy neighbor? You forgot to call me dummy and Satan.

And I didn’t lose the argument at all. Read the account *as it happened* in the Old Testament. You’ll see I’m right.

Or have you already done that?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
More evidence of you obeying Jesus Christ’s commandment to love thy neighbor? You forgot to call me dummy and Satan.

And I didn’t lose the argument at all. Read the account *as it happened* in the Old Testament. You’ll see I’m right.

Or have you already done that?
I think its time you take your leave of this forum and stop embarrassing yourself. Go love your neighbour somewhere else.