The Lord sent a pestilence

The Lord sent a pestilence

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
You have shown yourself to be a paranoid vigilante with a suspicious mind full of red string and thumbtacks.

Sincerely,
NOT Robbie Carrobie.
I’m not clear what evidence you have for a basis for this assault on me. Do you?

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Romans1009 was confused with Becker due to Becker already having created multiple accounts and the similarity of their posting.
By whom?

Ghost, did you also engage in the same kind of paranoid vigilantism that divegeester displayed toward me?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
By whom?

Ghost, did you also engage in the same kind of paranoid vigilantism that divegeester displayed toward me?
There was no vigilantism Kevin Eleven, your initial posting style resembled someone else and I confronted you with my suspicions. You reacted like a woke triggered pinko so I had a little sport with you.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
By whom?

Pretty much everybody.

When I first arrived on this site, I also faced the accusations of being a returning previous account. The reason for this is that a number of posters (Becker for example) do exactly that, creating an atmosphere of suspicion towards new posters.

Moves
29 Dec 21
5 edits

@divegeester said
I’m not clear what evidence you have for a basis for this assault on me. Do you?
Funny but perhaps unsurprising that a guy whose mission in life seems to be pointing out the hypocrisy of others should have so little integrity.

You could have just said that because of certain characteristics in my posting style at the time you thought I was Robbie Carrobie, but it turned out you were mistaken.

And you also could have apologized for whatever behavior of yours toward me was driven by that misidentification.

P.S. -- Don't bother apologizing now. An apology under duress is unlikely to be sincere, and an apology from you about anything is probably doubly unlikely to be sincere. Isn't that right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
Funny but perhaps unsurprising that a guy who's mission in life seems to be pointing out the hypocrisy of others should have so little integrity.

You could have just said that because of certain characteristics in my posting style at the time you thought I was Robbie Carrobie, but that it turned out you were mistaken.

And you also could have apologized for whatever behavior of yours toward me was driven by that misidentification.
When you apologise to FMF for accusing him of trying to get another poster to commit suicide, an utterly dreadful thing to say…then I will apologise to you for implying that you were another poster.

In the meantime shut up whining about something irrelevant which happened nearly 6 years ago.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Pretty much everybody.

When I first arrived on this site, I also faced the accusations of being a returning previous account. The reason for this is that a number of posters (Becker for example) do exactly that, creating an atmosphere of suspicion towards new posters.
Thank you for the backstory.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said

P.S. -- Don't bother apologizing now. An apology under duress is unlikely to be sincere, and an apology from you about anything is probably doubly unlikely to be sincere. Isn't that right?
The day you have me actually “under duress” will be the day I leave this site.

You’re lacking the tools; so just calm down or at the very least pay Ghost of a Duke the courtesy of not spamming his thread with your weeping.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
When you apologise to FMF for accusing him of trying to get another poster to commit suicide, an utterly dreadful thing to say…then I will apologise to you for implying that you were another poster.

In the meantime shut up whining about something irrelevant which happened nearly 6 years ago.
I asked FMF a question, which he dodged. I did not make an accusation.

Why should I care about an apology from a liar and troublemaker like you, whom I disrespect so much?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
I asked FMF a question, which he dodged. I did not make an accusation.

Why should I care about an apology from a liar and troublemaker like you, whom I disrespect so much?
I don’t care. Get thee behind me you irritating beast of burden.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said

I was tempted to alert this of course, but thought I should let your false accusation ride for the public to see.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
I was tempted to alert this of course, but thought I should let your false accusation ride for the public to see.
OK I’ll get FMF out of his coffin and set him on you, he has more details of the offence than I do.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
There was no vigilantism Kevin Eleven, your initial posting style resembled someone else and I confronted you with my suspicions. You reacted like a woke triggered pinko so I had a little sport with you.
What a repugnant thing to do to an innocent target of your paranoia.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
The day you have me actually “under duress” will be the day I leave this site.
I'm pretty sure I will outlive you, and that's good enough for me.

And no, you are not so special that I will bother to dance upon your grave (or near your ashes).

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
I don’t care. Get thee behind me you irritating beast of burden.
Have a blessed day, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. 🙂