The Lord sent a pestilence

The Lord sent a pestilence

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
I think its time you take your leave of this forum and stop embarrassing yourself. Go love your neighbour somewhere else.
Yeah, you and a few others can’t stand getting beaten on substance so you start in with the trolling and name calling and then get offended when you get a little taste of your own medicine.

I think I’ll stick around.

I wonder how many potentially paying subscribers you guys drive off with your insults and trolling πŸ€”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Yeah, you and a few others can’t stand getting beaten on substance so you start in with the trolling and name calling and then get offended when you get a little taste of your own medicine.

I think I’ll stick around.

I wonder how many potentially paying subscribers you guys drive off with your insults and trolling πŸ€”
Your brain is screwed.
When you lose an argument its trolling.
When people disagree with you they are not showing love.
Were you abused as a child or something?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Your brain is screwed.
When you lose an argument its trolling.
When people disagree with you they are not showing love.
Were you abused as a child or something?
I didn’t lose the argument with you and you know it. Just read the account of Moses and Pharaoh in Exodus.

I don’t care if someone disagrees with me, but the way you do it, with the endless name calling and insults, is pretty obnoxious and (I think) borne out of frustration at your false doctrine getting busted over and over again.

Given how some folks think a person’s view of God is based on his/her view of their earthly father, I’d hate to run into your father.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Yeah, God forbid people stop trolling.
I’m sure you are feeling warm and cosy here, enjoy.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
I didn’t lose the argument with you and you know it. Just read the account of Moses and Pharaoh in Exodus.

I don’t care if someone disagrees with me, but the way you do it, with the endless name calling and insults, is pretty obnoxious and (I think) borne out of frustration at your false doctrine getting busted over and over again.

Given how some folks think a person’s view of God is based on his/her view of their earthly father, I’d hate to run into your father.
Whatever makes you happy .... πŸ˜€

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
I’m sure you are feeling warm and cosy here, enjoy.
Thanks, dive! πŸ€—

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Whatever makes you happy .... πŸ˜€
Thanks, rajk999!

“Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

(Philippians 4:11-13)

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
29 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Your opinion of me means nothing to me.
Cuh, there's me thinking we'd forged a bond of mutual understanding and respect...
πŸ™„

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Dec 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Look at the passage in the OP. God kills 70,000 Israelites because God is displeased with David.

How is that not a case of God punishing unjustly, of his punishment not fitting the crime?! Like, seriously?
Life is full of consequences; you upset a homeless man as you drive by in your car, odds are not much if anything is going happen, a police officer there could be repercussions, God without a doubt. Every single life owes its being to God; the lives start, and the lives end. If we live to be 100 or die in childbirth, it happens because we all have an end date, period.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
He was an utter twat, vicious and perverted.

F

Moves
29 Dec 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Romans1009, on several occasions in 2018, attributed his eight months of paedophilic humour, accusations of rape, and also the day-in-day-out stalking of Ghost of a Duke with copy-pasted word strings accusing him of being a "pathological liar", and his behaviour generally, to the "indwelling Holy Spirit" and to the fact that he was supposedly "already saved", otherwise "...God would be a liar."

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Dec 21

@avalanchethecat said
Cuh, there's me thinking we'd forged a bond of mutual understanding and respect...
πŸ™„
πŸ™‚ Regarding mutual respect and understanding and how we concern ourselves with the thoughts, others have about us. I care more about the opinions of those I would go for advice than I do those who continually put me down. I think that is common; if you are distressed at every lousy opinion of you, low self-esteem would be a step up from that position.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
πŸ™‚ Regarding mutual respect and understanding and how we concern ourselves with the thoughts, others have about us. I care more about the opinions of those I would go for advice than I do those who continually put me down. I think that is common; if you are distressed at every lousy opinion of you, low self-esteem would be a step up from that position.
Of course. One could rightly be considered a fool for caring about the opinions of those one had repeatedly slandered, although arguably for caring about the opinions of anybody on an all-but anonymous website.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Dec 21

@avalanchethecat said
Of course. One could rightly be considered a fool for caring about the opinions of those one had repeatedly slandered, although arguably for caring about the opinions of anybody on an all-but anonymous website.
We spend too much time bashing each other here, and I said 'we' to include myself.
'

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
29 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
We spend too much time bashing each other here, and I said 'we' to include myself.
'
I agree, I hope you don't think I was 'bashing' you there, that was not my intention.