The Lord sent a pestilence

The Lord sent a pestilence

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 21

@fmf said
Romans1009, on several occasions in 2018, attributed his eight months of paedophilic humour, accusations of rape, and also the day-in-day-out stalking of Ghost of a Duke with copy-pasted word strings accusing him of being a "pathological liar", and his behaviour generally, to the "indwelling Holy Spirit" and to the fact that he was supposedly "already saved", otherwise "...God would be a liar."
Yes, now that you mention all of that, I do remember character more clearly. Well at least he is trying to change his evil ways.... maybe the Holy Spirit is really with the man. But for sure he has a way to go again to get back to normalcy ... lol

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Dec 21

@avalanchethecat said
I agree, I hope you don't think I was 'bashing' you there, that was not my intention.
Nope we are good.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
He was an utter twat, vicious and perverted.
Sounds like psychological projection.

But go on - drive another potentially paying subscriber from this website.

You’re frankly one of the most obnoxious posters on this website. Even on your profile page you’re trolling someone

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 21

@fmf said
Romans1009, on several occasions in 2018, attributed his eight months of paedophilic humour, accusations of rape, and also the day-in-day-out stalking of Ghost of a Duke with copy-pasted word strings accusing him of being a "pathological liar", and his behaviour generally, to the "indwelling Holy Spirit" and to the fact that he was supposedly "already saved", otherwise "...God would be a liar."
You’re lying through your teeth (or in this case, through your fingers,) but that’s par for the course with you.

And wasn’t your posting at one point so repellant that you had to issue an apology to this entire community *and* apologize to this website’s owner?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@kellyjay said
We spend too much time bashing each other here, and I said 'we' to include myself.
'
That’s true, and a lot of it stems from embarrassment at getting beaten on substance. Not referring to you, but to several malcontents who lose arguments and then get insulting and personal.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Yes, now that you mention all of that, I do remember character more clearly. Well at least he is trying to change his evil ways.... maybe the Holy Spirit is really with the man. But for sure he has a way to go again to get back to normalcy ... lol
What a pity you haven’t changed your evil ways of insulting and attacking everyone who disagrees with you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
What a pity you haven’t changed your evil ways of insulting and attacking everyone who disagrees with you.
Everybody moved on from that but you insist on carrying on .... Four straight posts of substance. You must be proud of yourself.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Everybody moved on from that but you insist on carrying on .... Four straight posts of substance. You must be proud of yourself.
You’re right. I shouldn’t waste my time on troll posts. But beating you and other Christ deniers on substance gets to be so easy, I sometimes engage you on your home turf - and beat you there too! 😉

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
You’re right. I shouldn’t waste my time on troll posts. But beating you and other Christ deniers on substance gets to be so easy, I sometimes engage you on your home turf - and beat you there too! 😉
Nice, you happy now? Good. Get back to the Scripture discussion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
How can I drive a poster from the website who is already completely and permanently removed from the site?

A poster who’s behaviour was so bad, so utterly disgusting that the site own had to remove the entire profile rather than just the posts as there was so much filth.

Anyway it’s good that that person is no longer here and cannot be “driven from the site” as you fear.

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said

I've tried that approach -- it doesn't work.

Plus a lot of paying subscribers enjoy playing chess on this website while completely steering clear of the forums, or at least they stay out of certain forums.

Moves
29 Dec 21

Have we decided that @pb1022 is not @Romans1009, and @Romans1009 was not @Becker?

Asking for my puppetmaster.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
Have we decided that @pb1022 is not @Romans1009, and @Romans1009 was not @Becker?

Nobody is denying pb1022 is Romans1009, not even pb1022.

Romans1009 was confused with Becker due to Becker already having created multiple accounts and the similarity of their posting.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said

You were here at the time and yet you seem to always have little idea of what’s going on.

Moves
29 Dec 21

@divegeester said
You were here at the time and yet you seem to always have little idea of what’s going on.
You have shown yourself to be a paranoid vigilante with a suspicious mind full of red string and thumbtacks.

Sincerely,
NOT Robbie Carrobie.