The Mouth in Worship

The Mouth in Worship

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21

For many years a poster here has condemned the speaking to Christ. For years this poster has discouraged using the mouth to come forward to God.

Once again this will be debunked.

I find it hard to believe that this applies to you. All that mouthworshiping nonsense you preach cannot all be in your heart. Its not possible for a man to truly believe that he can just profess faith with your mouth, then live in sin and eventually get eternal life. Nobody can be that evil to really think that in their heart.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21
1 edit

Understand, Rajk999's knee jerk reaction to the mentioning of speaking or using the mouth is to always refer to Bible passages of God rejecting mere speaking in hypocrisy.

My burden is not to talk about those passages. Rather to talk about the ones in which speaking deepened fellowship with God.

This using of your mouth is not an invitation to be a hypocrite. It is encouragement that without close and intimate communion with Jesus, its hard to live for God. It is hard to be a truly normal human being because Jesus was what God meant by man.

That is a man mutually incorporated and seamlessly united with the uncreated and divine Life of this eternal Person - "the Father".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Feb 21
2 edits

@sonship said
For many years a poster here has condemned the speaking to Christ. For years this poster has discouraged using the mouth to come forward to God.

Once again this will be debunked.

I find it hard to believe that this applies to you. All that mouthworshiping nonsense you preach cannot all be in your heart. Its not possible for a man to truly believe that he can ju ...[text shortened]... d eventually get eternal life. Nobody can be that evil to really think that in their heart.
No Dummy. Here is what the BIBLE AND CHRIST condemns.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:21-27 KJV)

So your task is to show how CHRIST is wrong. Specifically Jesus said
- Those who call Lord Lord Jesus will say He never knew them
- The wise man keeps the commandments and gets eternal life
- The fool does not keep his commandments and are cast out.

Those are the words of Christ. Debunk that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21
1 edit

When you are in the lowest dungeon of depression, you can call "O Lord Jesus! O Lord Jesus" Jesus is God incarnate.

Lam. 3:55-57
I called upon Your name, O Jehovah,
From the lowest pit.
You have heard my voice; do not hide Your ear at my breathing, at my cry.
You drew near in the day that I called upon You;
You said, Do not fear.

Call on the name of the Lord Jesus when you are down. Call in fact when you are up also. Call for calling in truth will bring you and Jesus together if you believe.

2 Sam. 22:7
In my distress I called upon Jehovah and called to my God.
And He heard my voice from His temple,
And my cry came to His ears.

How practical it is to call upon the name of God with your whole heart.
There is hardly anything then for you to boast in.
In this simplicity of faith God will honor your desire to touch Him.

Here it says God heard the caller. Of course how much more God knows what is in the heart of the calling one. So have no fear to call - "O Lord Jesus".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21

@Rajk999

Matthew 7:21-27 did not ANYWHERE instruct a man NOT to call.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
Does that sentence say DON'T CALL on the Lord?
No.

but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?

Do those sentences say "DON'T CALL on God"?
No.

and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Do any of those sentences instruct a believer NOT TO CALL on the name of the Lord Jesus?
No.

They do indicate that He is looking to the living of the caller to be affected.
That is not saying NOT to call on the Lord Jesus.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:21-27 KJV)

Nothing in those sentences says NOT to call on the name of the Lord Jesus to come to Him. Nothing in the above teaching is an instruction to NOT use your mouth to turn your heart to God.

Nothing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21

So knowing this how can a believer call on Jesus?

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them,

"O Lord Jesus. Lord empower me to respond to Your word, Your teaching."

I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

So one can CALL - "O Lord Jesus! Lord Jesus You are my ROCK. Lord Jesus You are the Rock upon which I build. O Lord Jesus."

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not:

"O Lord Jesus, the rain does not wash away. O Lord You are the ROCK on which I build."

for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

"O Lord Jesus, Open my ears. Lord Jesus open my heart to Your words."

You see nothing in this teaching discourages a woman or man from calling to the Lord for the Lord to BE that reality that they need.

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:21-27 KJV)

"O Lord Jesus. I praise You Lord. You are that ROCK of salvation. I call upon You. Lord I call on You in the rains, and in the winds, and in the floods. O Lord Jesus I call upon You whatever betides. Amen Lord Jesus."

Call upon the name of the available resurrected and living Victor - the Lord Jesus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Feb 21

@sonship said
So knowing this how can a believer call on Jesus?

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them,

"O Lord Jesus. Lord empower me to respond to Your word, Your teaching."
Doing a great job of debunking what Christ said ... lol 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21
1 edit

@Rajk999

Graphics ! Do you think little graphic pictures will help your case?

Living Stream Ministry Hymnal - Hymn 73 copied without permission, under fair use.

Glorious, mighty Name of Jesus,
Into Thy dear Name I flee;
“Set aloft,” I praise and worship,
For Thy Name is victory!

Blessed Jesus! Mighty Savior!
In Thy Name is all I need;
Just to breathe the Name of Jesus,
Is to drink of Life indeed.

Heav’n and earth its pow’r proclaim;
But forgiven sinners only,
Know the balm of Jesus’ Name.

Jesus! Jesus! Name most precious,
Balm in pain or mighty sword;
In Thy Name, we live and conquer,
Blessed, glorious, coming Lord.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Feb 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Graphics ! Do you think little graphic pictures will help your case?

Living Stream Ministry Hymnal - Hymn 73 copied without permission, under fair use.

Into Thy dear Name I flee;
“Set aloft,” I praise and worship,
For Thy Name is victory!

Blessed Jesus! Mighty Savior!
In Thy Name is all I need;
Ju ...[text shortened]... pain or mighty sword;
In Thy Name, we live and conquer,
Blessed, glorious, coming Lord.
Talking, praying, singing ? Is that it? Not once have you ever in the last 14 yrs on this site told anyone what Jesus and the Apostles said about DOING and KEEPING the commandments.

Your doctrine continues to be a failure, and only the evil or those drawn to evil will find your doctrine appealing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21
1 edit

@Rajk999

Talking, praying, singing ? Is that it?

No.
It never has.
It never is.

It has always been about CONTACTING the Lord Jesus in spirit.

If one does not contact the Lord, turning to Him, touching Him, fellowshipping with Him one has nothing. Or he may have a lot. But it will amount to nothing.

Not once have you ever in the last 14 yrs on this site told anyone what Jesus and the Apostles said about DOING and KEEPING the commandments.

That is not true.
Neither is it true.

"It is no longer I who live" Paul writes.

"But it is Christ Who lives in me."

His COMMANDMENT is that we believe in Him. That does not mean just believe in Him for saving from condemnation. That is believing in Him that HE can be everything we need.
Believe in Him for our consecration.
Believe in Him for our sanctification.
Believe in Him for our obedience.
Believe in Him to be our everything.

Believe in Him to make His home in our hearts.
Believe in Him to make His presence reign in every part of our heart.
Believe that He can bring every thought into harmony with His sweet will.

Who said? Witness Lee said and many others said so also.
But before others said, the Apostle John said:

"And this is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, even as He gave a commandment to us." (1 John 3:23)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Feb 21
2 edits

Your doctrine continues to be a failure, and only the evil or those drawn to evil will find your doctrine appealing.

This statement does not deserve the dignity of a response.

But going on with John's teaching:

"And he who keeps His commandments abides in Him and He in him. And in this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He gave to us." (v24)

Your insistence the calling to the Lord exactly must equal disobedience and vain disregard for the commandments of Christ is a lie.

Undergirding the lie is the Devil's work to keep people apart from Christ having confidence in their selves to muster up self effort in the fallen flesh.

The Christian needs to avail himself of "the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ" (Phil. 1:19)

You want to shame me for following the example of ones who have matured in this. But the New Testament would have us as imitators of those who have matured.

"Be imitators together of me, brothers, and observe those who thus walk even as you have us as a pattern." (Phil. 3:17)

I am sorry if you had no ones take care of you and be exemplary patterns from whom you could learn.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Feb 21
2 edits

@sonship said

This statement does not deserve the dignity of a response.

But going on with John's teaching:
The Devils work is to keep people away from OBEYING and KEEPING the commandments of Christ, which is exactly what you have done for 14 yrs.

It is immediately obvious that despite all your talk and pleading that what Im saying is not true and that Im lying, you have NOWHERE advised people as Jesus and all the Apostles did to Keep the commandments, do good works and live righteously,

You preach a dead faith.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Feb 21
1 edit

@sonship said
References

Thread 176991

Thread 175876

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Feb 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
References

Thread 176991

Thread 175876