1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jul '12 18:57
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    God dont hate no one.

God is love
    Well you are partially right in that God would love for all to do his will and do no wrongs as for as is possible.
    But the scripture that Robbie posted clearly explains that God does hate. And if a person does these things it will probably mean his death and a chance to never see life again.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '12 22:361 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    But the scripture that Robbie posted clearly explains that God does hate. And if a person does these things it will probably mean his death and a chance to never see life again.
    Yes robbie termed it JW "proper hate" in a thread a few weeks ago. I do wonder how much your interest in your god who "hates", impacts your thought processes and subsequent posting style.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jul '12 23:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yes robbie termed it JW "proper hate" in a thread a few weeks ago. I do wonder how much your interest in your god who "hates", impacts your thought processes and subsequent posting style.
    Perhaps if you understood that scripture you'd get the point. You obviously do not.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 06:58
    Perhaps if you understood that scripture you'd get the point. You obviously do not.
    I just don't understand why "hatred" is such a frequent topic for you guys.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 11:24
    Hummm. I'm not aware that we talk about that often. Could you explain that for me?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 14:04
    Hummm. I'm not aware that we talk about that often. Could you explain that for me?
    Sure. This is the 2nd time is a couple of weeks that one you has brought up 'hatred' by your God. Clearly it is a topic within the Kingdom halls. Robbie majored on it in a tread recently, talking about "proper hatred".
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 14:19
    One example is that you both often refer to those who disagree with you, or refuse to accept your assertions, as "haters".
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 18:111 edit
    Perhaps its because we are reflecting Gods very own qualities, or have you never
    read,

(Proverbs 13:5) . . .A false word is what the righteous hates, but the wicked ones
    act shamefully and cause disgrace for themselves. . .

(Psalm 11:5) . . .Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked
    one, And anyone loving violence His soul certainly hates.

(Romans 12:9) . . .Let [YOUR] love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is wicked, cling
    to what is good. . .

(Proverbs 6:16-19) . . .There are six things that Jehovah does hate; yes, seven are
    things detestable to his soul:  lofty eyes, a false tongue, and hands that are
    shedding innocent blood,  a heart fabricating hurtful schemes, feet that are in a
    hurry to run to badness,  a false witness that launches forth lies, and anyone
    sending forth contentions among brothers.

oh dear, the Bible is clear that God expresses hatred and abhorrence of certain
    things, as does the righteous one, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, is this wrong? If no,
    then what is your point?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 18:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Perhaps its because we are reflecting Gods very own qualities, or have you never
    read,

(Proverbs 13:5) . . .A false word is what the righteous hates, but the wicked ones
    act shamefully and cause disgrace for themselves. . .

(Psalm 11:5) . . .Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked
    one, And anyone loving violence ...[text shortened]... oes the righteous one, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, is this wrong? If no,
    then what is your point?
    Yes I have, I just choose not to major on those scriptures, as you do.

I prefer: 'Mercy trumphs over judgement' (lots of references).
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 19:17
    Yes I have, I just choose not to major on those scriptures, as you do.

I prefer: 'Mercy trumphs over judgement' (lots of references).
    sorry i missed the part where you state whether its wrong?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 19:23
    sorry i missed the part where you state whether its wrong?
    Whether what is wrong?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 20:18
    Whether what is wrong?
    to hate, what do you think ?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 20:52
    to hate, what do you think ?
    I see, sorry.

You are missing my point robbie, I don't deny the scriptures about God's wrath, hate or judgement. I just believe in the progession of the revalation of God's love for mankind, summed up many times in scripture as "mercy triumphs over judgement".

My question to you and Galveston is (as in the privious "hate" thread) is why you choose to focus on the hate and judgement rather than the love and mercy?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 20:591 edit
    I see, sorry.

You are missing my point robbie, I don't deny the scriptures about God's wrath, hate or judgement. I just believe in the progession of the revalation of God's love for mankind, summed up many times in scripture as "mercy triumphs over judgement".

My question to you and Galveston is (as in the privious "hate" thread) is why you choose to focus on the hate and judgement rather than the love and mercy?
    its a self opinion and irrelevent to me, i simply dont accept it, in fact we have a rather beautiful message that the earth will be a paradise. So much time is spent defending against personal accusations that it never gets discussed.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 21:16
    its a self opinion and irrelevent to me, i simply dont accept it, in fact we have a rather beautiful message that the earth will be a paradise. So much time is spent defending against personal accusations that it never gets discussed.
    Very true Robbie. We have very happy messages when we go to the doors and I know we both have tried to share that here. But it either gets ignored or the usual suspects jump in with their attacks and just after a few post it's been destroyed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree