1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 23:31
    Originally posted by galveston75
    "But I think you want this prophecy to be fullfilled just so your ego will be satisfied and you can say "I told ya so" . Now that is dumb. Short-sighted."

Wow..That is so wrong and yes that is very short sided to say on your part and I actully take that as an insult to myself and all the JW's I have known all my life that have spent thousands of hour ...[text shortened]... and you say this? Really? Are you for real?
    You should be ashamed to say the least......
    Ashamed of what exactly?

You have this habit of pointing out the negative. Dont you think that we all have bad days?
    Do you think that the JW's are unique in their "persecution" ?

Give it a break , eh?
    Look for the positive and stop this useless negative, downward spiral.
    If you want Armageddon, you can have it. That is what I think is dumb and short sighted.

Again i ask you point blank : Do you not think that if we focus on the positive aspects of ALL religions (and non religions) and get beyond our petty differences, etc. that we would have the power to unify the planet and rid ourselves of fear and division once and for all?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 23:392 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ashamed of what exactly?

You have this habit of pointing out the negative. Dont you think that we all have bad days?
    Do you think that the JW's are unique in their "persecution" ?

Give it a break , eh?
    Look for the positive and stop this useless negative, downward spiral.
    If you want Armageddon, you can have it. That is what I think is dumb a ...[text shortened]... d have the power to unify the planet and rid ourselves of fear and division once and for all?
    If man can do this thing that you so blissfully think should happen and makes you not want to look at the bad that is real, and just get rid of our differances, hates, prejudices, greed, etc, etc, why hasn't that happened? How long will that take? Do you have a year or decade in mind? Who is going to lead this charge and actually make this happen to all of mankind? Some President or religious leader? Who exactly do you have in mind?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Jul '12 23:42
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ Perhaps your thought of peace and bliss needs adjusting....
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '12 00:041 edit
    If man can do this thing that you so blissfully think should happen and makes you not want to look at the bad that is real, and just get rid of our differances, hates, prejudices, greed, etc, etc, why hasn't that happened? How long will that take? Do you have a year or decade in mind? Who is going to lead this charge and actually make this happen to all of mankind? Some President or religious leader? Who exactly do you have in mind?
    Good questions.

I'm not sure. i have my ideas but I'm not sticking to them like glue.

I think the leader(s) of the world should be like the dalai lama in the sense that he is the spiritual and political leader of his country. Maybe that's why he is in exile,

I'm thinking in the next 10-20 years or so.

Why hasn't it happened? Well now that goes right to the heart of the problem now doesn't it?
    remember, we have come a long way from the fifties despite people (like my mum for one) who thinks them were better days.

It's going to have to be a brave new world (to borrow a line from the great Huxley) to unify and spread peace amongst all nations.

i have my piece of the jigsaw to work on and refine. I do what i can.
    I believe that fear is a big obstacle and I also believe that there are powerful negative forces who want to keep us the way we are. (some of you may want to call these negative forces the "devil" )
    What we call these things isn't so important to me. i'll let others figure that out.
    All i will say for now is that if we all play our roles according to our dharmas ( "life paths" ) , then everything will fall into place. leaders will emerge. The "bad guys" will be converted. and we can start with a clean , fresh slate, forgiving BUT not forgetting all those that have opposed such a move.

A lot of things have had to happen so that this unique ultimate "revolution" can take place.
    I am not saying that we should forget our cultural heritages either.
    The JW's will find their true nature as will everyone else.

The language will change organically, to reflect the change in the world, and... well there is so much that we could do.

The population curve in the last 100 years is a sign (i believe) that "God" is putting all "His" eggs in one basket in an all or nothing "smoothing out" of the planet.
    "He" has already won the "War", now we are just playing it out. Enjoy the ride and dont forget, the most important steps to take are the first ones - the most important people to help are the ones right near you.
    god bless you 🙂
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Jul '12 00:46
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Good questions.

I'm not sure. i have my ideas but I'm not sticking to them like glue.

I think the leader(s) of the world should be like the dalai lama in the sense that he is the spiritual and political leader of his country. Maybe that's why he is in exile,

I'm thinking in the next 10-20 years or so.

Why hasn't it happened? Well now that ...[text shortened]... ortant people to help are the ones right near you.
    god bless you 🙂
    Thanks. Do you bellieve in a devil or satan?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '12 01:21
    Thanks. Do you bellieve in a devil or satan?
    In a way, yes.

But only with inverted commas around them

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree