The Neck of the Giraffe

The Neck of the Giraffe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
03 Dec 18
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you told me you were a Chemist I would believe you. If you told me you were an Accountant, I would believe you.

What problem do you have exactly with taking what people share here at face value? Your default setting always seems to be snide belittlement. (While of course never sharing anything about yourself).
If you told me you were a Chemist I would believe you. If you told me you were an Accountant, I would believe you.

Some claims are credible. Some claims are not credible.

You're such a simp.

What problem do you have exactly with taking what people share here at face value?

Your utter hypocrisy here is evident to anyone at all familiar with your posting history.

Your default setting always seems to be snide belittlement. (While of course never sharing anything about yourself).

Then there's your laughably blatant hypocrisy here. Yours is an inane snide belittlement, but a snide belittlement all the same.

You're such a simp.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Dec 18

@ThinkOfOne

(Said in an East End accent)

"Get outta my thread!"

K

Germany

Moves
03 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
I suspect when you cannot handle the arguments that someone is making you resort to an ad hominem.
It's not an ad hominem. I wasn't backing up any argument by saying I don't find KellyJay's claim credible. If Danny DeVito would claim he participated in the 100m Olympic sprint, I would not believe it.

Moves
03 Dec 18

@kazetnagorra said
It's not an ad hominem. I wasn't backing up any argument by saying I don't find KellyJay's claim credible. If Danny DeVito would claim he participated in the 100m Olympic sprint, I would not believe it.
You attack Kelly's character because you can't deal with his argument. And predictably that ad hominem is followed by a strawman. You just can't help yourself can you?

K

Germany

Moves
03 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
You attack Kelly's character because you can't deal with his argument. And predictably that ad hominem is followed by a strawman. You just can't help yourself can you?
I didn't use any ad hominem or straw man arguments. I recommend you look up what those terms mean.

In fact, I dealt with KellyJay's point in the same post you got yourself so worked up over.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Dec 18

@kazetnagorra said
I didn't use any ad hominem or straw man arguments. I recommend you look up what those terms mean.

In fact, I dealt with KellyJay's point in the same post you got yourself so worked up over.
Calling me a liar was a little over the top. Maybe you think when you say things like that it’s okay because it’s you, and you have a low opinion of who you’re talking to.

K

Germany

Moves
03 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
Calling me a liar was a little over the top. Maybe you think when you say things like that it’s okay because it’s you, and you have a low opinion of who you’re talking to.
If you want people to believe you, say plausible things.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Dec 18

@kazetnagorra said
If you want people to believe you, say plausible things.
The truth is all I am required to say, your inability to understand or believe what is in front of you seems to be an ongoing problem for you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@ThinkOfOne

(Said in an East End accent)

"Get outta my thread!"
goad you are just the OP of the thread, you can't kick people out of it just because you don't like what they say or disagree with you! 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
04 Dec 18

@kazetnagorra said

You’re in denial.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
The truth is all I am required to say, your inability to understand or believe what is in front of you seems to be an ongoing problem for you.
This is like a Monty Python script.
He doesn't understand you!
LOL

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
goad you are just the OP of the thread, you can't kick people out of it just because you don't like what they say or disagree with you! 😛 😉

-VR
That's it, you're out too!

😠

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Dec 18

@wolfgang59 said
This is like a Monty Python script.
He doesn't understand you!
LOL
He has blinders on that don't let him acknowledge he may not be correct in some
of the things he believes are beyond question. Common issue!

Moves
05 Dec 18

@thinkofone said

Some claims are credible. Some claims are not credible.

You're such a simp.

What problem do you have exactly with taking what people share here at face value?

Your utter hypocrisy here is evident to anyone at all familiar with your ...[text shortened]... Yours is an inane snide belittlement, but a snide belittlement all the same.

You're such a simp.
Is everyone that doesn’t find the same things as you to be credible a simp?

F

Moves
05 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
Oh the irony.