06 Dec '18 20:08
    @wolfgang59 said
    That's two false beliefs you have now.
    What are the false beliefs?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    06 Dec '18 21:11
    @kellyjay said
    You were wrong and I believe you know that now.
    There is no shame in not having been involved in the R&D of CPUs - for instance, I have not been involved in this whatsoever. Who are you trying to impress by claiming involvement when clearly you've had none?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Dec '18 23:47
    @kazetnagorra said
    There is no shame in not having been involved in the R&D of CPUs - for instance, I have not been involved in this whatsoever. Who are you trying to impress by claiming involvement when clearly you've had none?
    I gathered you had never been involved in either the front end, or back end
    processes of CPUs production and R&D. That group is large and diverse as are the
    requirements. I'm not sure what you think goes on, but you obviously have no idea.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 08:08
    @kellyjay said
    processes of CPUs production and R&D. That group is large and diverse as are the
    requirements. I'm not sure what you think goes on, but you obviously have no idea.
    I dont expect you have been involved with the front end or back end of giraffes.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 08:24
    @kellyjay said
    To have been involved in R&D means you made a direct contribution to the design of CPUs, not just that you were part of the supporting staff.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 10:29
    @kazetnagorra said
    To have been involved in R&D means you made a direct contribution to the design of CPUs, not just that you were part of the supporting staff.
    Yea right, and you still do know the various things I did. I think I'll leave you where
    you are, proclaiming a truth you have no stinking idea about.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 12:14
    @kellyjay said
    Yea right, and you still do know the various things I did. I think I'll leave you where
    you are, proclaiming a truth you have no stinking idea about.
    Whatever it is you did, it wasn't R&D.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 12:23
    @wolfgang59 said
    I dont expect you have been involved with the front end or back end of giraffes.
    Before changes there was within the lifeform the ability to reproduce its own kind,
    its built into all life forms. Then specific alterations supposedly altered its neck and
    all of the required elements in the neck to change over time undirected in theory.
    The ability to reproduce after its own kind was changing and so the information
    that keeps template of that lifeform was being redirected into something new,
    this new information came from where? The changes required would have had
    to act to alter the length of several things as the neck is composed of more than
    a few vital body parts, they all would have had to be altered at the same time to
    continue to work together.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 20:10
    @kellyjay said
    Before changes there was within the lifeform the ability to reproduce its own kind,
    its built into all life forms. Then specific alterations supposedly altered its neck and
    all of the required elements in the neck to change over time undirected in theory.
    that keeps template of that lifeform ...[text shortened]... al body parts, they all would have had to be altered at the same time to
    WRONG as usual.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 20:43
    @wolfgang59 said
    WRONG as usual.
    Well if it cannot reproduce what was before there wouldn’t be any life forms.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 00:57

Removed by poster

12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 00:59
    @wolfgang59 said
    WRONG as usual.
    Your spouting wrong isn't very useful.
    If a life form isn't reproducing after its kind then there would be no life forms.
    Changing something within a form requires nothing needed is cut out. For
    example the neck cannot change its form and stop allowing food from the mouth
    to continue to allow nourishment to the body, air to the lungs and so on. The
    brain cannot be disconnected, everything has to be altered without destroying
    what was already there and working.

You think I'm in error, explain yourself.
    This would be a concert of alterations, not a simple shift in size of beak type.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 07:11
    @kellyjay said
    Your spouting wrong isn't very useful.
    If a life form isn't reproducing after its kind then there would be no life forms.
    Changing something within a form requires nothing needed is cut out. For
    example the neck cannot change its form and stop allowing food from the mouth
    to continue to allow nourishment to the body, air to the lungs and so on. The
    brain cannot be disco ...[text shortened]... explain yourself.
    This would be a concert of alterations, not a simple shift in size of beak type.
    GIBBERISH as usual.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 11:13
    @wolfgang59 said
    GIBBERISH as usual.
    Nothing touching the point as usual.
    Small wonder you hold on to your beliefs if you refuse to defend them but hang
    on to them nonetheless.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 16:31
    @kellyjay said
    that keeps template of that lifeform ...[text shortened]... al body parts, they all would have had to be altered at the same time to
    New genetic information can arise due to so-called "mutations."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree