The Neck of the Giraffe

The Neck of the Giraffe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 18

@whodey said
Does it matter? To scientists it matters. To those studying science in school it matters. Does it matter to your salvation? No, but it probably matters to those who are not Christians as they ponder the veracity of the Bible.

In Dr. Schroeder's Genesis and the Big Bang, we see that the age of the universe has been measured using a variety of independent technological sy ...[text shortened]... ng science from the truths of scripture. This is about evangelism, not your own personal salvation.
Whodey, I am honestly surprised. I thought I would never agree with anything you said in a million years, but here it is.

I agree with this post. Clearly, the apocalypse is upon us.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Dec 18
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
This is like a Monty Python script.
He doesn't understand you!
LOL
He understood me, he said he didn’t believe me. The reason for his unbelief is his pride, he knows better than I do in his mind. Beyond that there was nothing more offered, it was as if he believes he is aware of every lab, doing every test, for every possible condition and outcome. He is showing his arrogance more than his knowledge about CPUs and their development.

His comparison between circuits and life was amusing to in a sad way.

K

Germany

Moves
05 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
He understood me, he said he didn’t believe me. The reason for his unbelief is his pride, he knows better than I do in his mind. Beyond that there was nothing more offered, it was as if he believes he is aware of every lab, doing every test, for every possible condition and outcome. He is showing his arrogance more than his knowledge about CPUs and their development.

His comparison between circuits and life was amusing to in a sad way.
Suppose that it is true that you were somehow involved in the R&D of CPUs. If I'd ask you a basic question about semiconductor or condensed matter physics, you'd know the answer. Right?

Or did you just do some assembly-line testing, something like that, but not actual research and development? You still have time to backtrack, you know.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Dec 18

@kazetnagorra said
Suppose that it is true that you were somehow involved in the R&D of CPUs. If I'd ask you a basic question about semiconductor or condensed matter physics, you'd know the answer. Right?

Or did you just do some assembly-line testing, something like that, but not actual research and development? You still have time to backtrack, you know.
So plausible now!?

w

Moves
05 Dec 18

@suzianne said
Whodey, I am honestly surprised. I thought I would never agree with anything you said in a million years, but here it is.

I agree with this post. Clearly, the apocalypse is upon us.
You agree with me?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there time to recant?

K

Germany

Moves
05 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
So plausible now!?
First question.

To increase the density of charge carriers in a piece of silicon, you should...?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Dec 18
1 edit

@kazetnagorra said
First question.

To increase the density of charge carriers in a piece of silicon, you should...?
Just stick with what you know, what is plausible? Given my statements, what was there that I said, that made you think you could not believe me?

K

Germany

Moves
06 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
Just stick with what you know, what is plausible? Given my statements, what was there that I said, that made you think you could not believe me?
You don't come across as the kind of person who knows the answer to questions such as the one I raised. Note that it is a really simple question anyone who has an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering or physics would know the answer to. Anyway, thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Moves
06 Dec 18
1 edit

@kazetnagorra said
You don't come across as the kind of person who knows the answer to questions such as the one I raised. Note that it is a really simple question anyone who has an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering or physics would know the answer to. Anyway, thanks for confirming my suspicions.
Don’t be a twonk. If he’d given you the answer you could claim that any teenager with half a brain could google the answer to your question or ask someone who knows the answer. . I’m not surprised that Kelly isn’t playing along with your games.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
Don’t be a twonk. If he’d given you the answer you could claim that any teenager with half a brain could google the answer to your question or ask someone who knows the answer. . I’m not surprised that Kelly isn’t playing along with your games.
We could all use that for answering any question.

Let Kelly google the answer if he wants ... but at least answer it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Dec 18

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Dec 18

@kazetnagorra said
You were wrong and I believe you know that now.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 18

@whodey said
You agree with me?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there time to recant?
Too late...We ALL saw it!!! 😉

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Dec 18

@kellyjay said
You were wrong and I believe you know that now.
That's two false beliefs you have now.

IP

Moves
06 Dec 18

@wolfgang59 said
This is like a Monty Python script.
He doesn't understand you!
LOL
'I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay....'

Believe it or not. How is it that these threads so often get hijacked by people insulting each other and having petty, personal arguments? 'Tis a pity.

Next line, anyone...?