1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '12 11:52
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Oh I dont know, the actual truth of what was there, you do realise you could obtain a picture of a naked woman if you joined the dots in a different way.

So are you saying that joining the dots is valid way of depicting reality, the reason I mentioned conspiracy theorists is because people who see the hand of the Masons, or Aliens etc around every blind corner are conspiracy theorists by definition.
    I can't see a naked woman in the picture and I'm focusing really focusing!

The picture on the website is a fair representation of a snap shot of that part of the event; do you see any similarities between the two pics? I have no idea whether the Freemasons were involved or not; my OP was just about the imagery.

I think you should now that despite being a theist with low chess rating, I am neither thick-headed nor insane, so I'm hopefully not included in your generalisations about conspiracists and Christians 🙂
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Aug '12 19:041 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I can't see a naked woman in the picture and I'm focusing really focusing!

The picture on the website is a fair representation of a snap shot of that part of the event; do you see any similarities between the two pics? I have no idea whether the Freemasons were involved or not; my OP was just about the imagery.

I think you should now that despite ...[text shortened]... , so I'm hopefully not included in your generalisations about conspiracists and Christians 🙂
    Maybe I see naked women the way some people see Freemasons i.e everywhere.

I was'nt generalising, I was referring to the website you directed us to, unless you were using a pseudonym your off the hook.

The masonic symbol is actually a floodlight lining up with the phoenix due to a random camera angle, and coupled with the authors number jiggery pokery, it is revealed as a classic conspiracy sight.

As for someones chess rating being related to their intelligence chill out, if you are still concerned, engage a 2000 and something in conservation, I think you will find there is no relationship either way. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree