The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

The Pharisee and the Tax Collector

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
Yes, it makes you sound like a creep. You got rubbed up the wrong way by the on-topic conversation we were having and all of a sudden you're engaging in creepy off-topic banter.
If you think that I'm a creep for asking if your accident left you with a disability I'm ok with it. I find it fascinating that you twisted my question to mean that I hate people with disabilities. I don't hate you whether you have a disability or not.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
If you think that I'm a creep for asking if your accident left you with a disability I'm ok with it.
If you think I am bitter and hateful, then just say so. No need to give us a glimpse into your dark heart with stuff about "handicapped" people. Go work with people with disability. I don't believe you have. Go do it. It might shine a bit of decency and light into the dreary darkness that seems to reside at the core of your forum persona.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@dj2becker said
I find it fascinating that you twisted my question to mean that I hate people with disabilities.
Having blurted it out, you became furtive about what you had meant for a couple of pages.

It's still not clear what you think because you seem to be dissembling. I only broke my collarbone in 2010. I was up and about and back to normal after about only 3 weeks.

It has nothing to do with the conversation we have been having on this thread.

OK, so you feel bent out of shape by the discussion we've had. Why would you think your discomfort on this thread had anything to do with a motorcycle crash eight and a half years ago?

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
If you think I am bitter and hateful, then just say so. No need to give us a glimpse into your dark heart with stuff about "handicapped" people. Go work with people with disability. I don't believe you have. Go do it. It might shine a bit of decency and light into the dreary darkness that seems to reside at the core of your forum persona.
What 'stuff' about handicapped people are you on about? I simply asked you if you were disabled by your accident.

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
Having blurted it out, you became furtive about what you had meant for a couple of pages.

It's still not clear what you think because you seem to be dissembling. I only broke my collarbone in 2010. I was up and about and back to normal after about only 3 weeks.

It has nothing to do with the conversation we have been having on this thread.

OK, so you feel bent out of s ...[text shortened]... our discomfort on this thread had anything to do with a motorcycle crash eight and a half years ago?
Why would you describe a broken collar bone as near fatal? Why on earth would I feel bent out of shape? lol

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Why would you describe a broken collar bone as near fatal? Why on earth would I feel bent out of shape? lol
None of your business.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Why on earth would I feel bent out of shape? lol
Don't know exactly. Your "handicapped" ad hominem riff started with your first post on page 17 and now we are on page 21 and the disagreement with me that set you off is 4-5 pages behind us.

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
None of your business.
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
What 'stuff' about handicapped people are you on about?
Pages 17, 18, 19 and 20.

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
Don't know exactly. Your "handicapped" ad hominem riff started with your first post on page 17 and now we are on page 21 and the disagreement with me that set you off is 4-5 pages behind us.
It think it's perfectly normal to ask someone if they suffered a disability in an accident which they have described as 'near fatal'. My question seems to have bent you out of shape.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
It think it's perfectly normal to ask someone if they suffered a disability in an accident which they have described as 'near fatal'.
Why would it be "perfectly normal" on a thread where we have been discussing "born again" ideology and the notion of "humility"?

Moves
13 Oct 18

@fmf said
Why would it be "perfectly normal" on a thread where we have been discussing "born again" ideology and the notion of "humility"?
You have never asked anyone a question that isn't necessarily related to the thread title?

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You have never asked anyone a question that isn't necessarily related to the thread title?
How was your ad hominem "perfectly normal"? You said it was "perfectly normal".

Moves
13 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
How was your ad hominem "perfectly normal"? You said it was "perfectly normal".
Since when is a question an ad hominem? You don't seem to know what you are talking about.

F

Moves
13 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Comments like this reveal at lot about your meanspirited smallness Daniel.
He's trying to pass it off as "perfectly normal".