@divegeester said
    I’m smart enough to recognise a weasley douchebag when I see one 😆
    I like your avatar, tiger.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 12:41
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Remember when you apologized to the forum for deliberately misleading people?!
    Remember when FMF apologized to the forum for deliberately misleading people?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 12:48
    @dj2becker said
    Remember when FMF apologized to the forum for deliberately misleading people?
    Ghost of a Duke wasn't around back then. It was almost ten years ago. I apologized for playing a practical joke. You haven't claimed your trolling of me with the screen name dj2becker - after you changed from Fetchmyjunk - was a practical joke, so you are comparing apples and oranges.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 13:05
    @fmf said
    Ghost of a Duke wasn't around back then. It was almost ten years ago. I apologized for playing a practical joke. You haven't claimed your trolling of me with the screen name dj2becker - after you changed from Fetchmyjunk - was a practical joke, so you are comparing apples and oranges.
    You deliberately mislead people regardless of how you try to sugarcoat it.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 13:07
    @dj2becker said
    You deliberately mislead people regardless of how you try to sugarcoat it.
    If what you did was a practical joke, then you should have said so. But what you did is different to what I did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree