How about Jihad in the name of Allah? Is that absurd? And being rewarded
    with 70 virgins, is that absurd?
    Of course. Every bit as much.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You can take it anyway you like. I am not trying to get your approval. If you
    were here. I would bend over and let you kiss my hairy arse so I could fart
    in your face and you could smell the lovely aroma.
    Charming as ever I see.

Let me set your mind at ease, I have no intentions of visiting anywhere so backwards as the USA
    and even if I did you are pretty much the last person I would ever want to meet.

Your primitive backwater is safe from ever being visited by me.

You can keep the aromas all to yourself.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:45
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Charming as ever I see.

Let me set your mind at ease, I have no intentions of visiting anywhere so backwards as the USA
    and even if I did you are pretty much the last person I would ever want to meet.

Your primitive backwater is safe from ever being visited by me.

You can keep the aromas all to yourself.
    Not everywhere in the US is as you imagine.

There are bastions of intelligence and culture, you just have to know where to look.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:49
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Christian is a proud man sitting above the common man with his Bible tucked under his arm with chapters and verse,s marked with little bits of white paper, ready to do combat with any who challenge the word of Christ.

The pages are well worn where he has trumpeted out the words to the common man that Gods wrath shall seek out and punish the sinner who r ...[text shortened]... r terrible torment for eternity.

WAKE UP .......and get honest and get some common sense.
    More ludicrous bunk from the lightweight.

Every time we think we're finally rid of you, you suddenly appear with your standard flavor of nonsense wind.
  5. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 01:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    More ludicrous bunk from the lightweight.

Every time we think we're finally rid of you, you suddenly appear with your standard flavor of nonsense wind.
    The guy makes a lot more sense than a lot of the Christian wack jobs .He's just fighting back from the Christian attack that never ends. As long as you sit back in a smug way, and tell others that they will Burn for eternity while you go to Heaven, because of a seeing thinsg differently you loose all high ground. It makes people lash out with their own type of violence.
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 01:33
    If and when I comment about interplanetary systems, I reference the eternal Vedas which is the authority on many things

However when you comment about interplanetary systems you have no reference.

This concludes that your comment is whimsical and baseless and is generated from the heart of a disturbed and dishonest individual.

You cannot comment about ...[text shortened]... 999999% of the material cosmos.

Summing up............your comment is baseless and dishonest.
    aw, dasa. it looks like someone hurt your pride. you should consider getting off your high chair and becoming humble.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 01:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well you have your "Sanskrit is spoken in other planetary systems" thing and it's in your literature, and Christians have their "the lake of fire" thing and it's in their literature. One is no more or less absurd than the other.
    You have not answered my query.

You have just blurted out spit and spite.

We have literally trillions x trillions of planets that are not know of to our scientists and a you are saying it is absurd to think life is not there.

Your comment is dishonest.

Better just not to say anything if you have no clue of what you are saying.

The Vedas are coming to us in the worlds oldest (actually eternal) perfect language and you mock the Vedas without any referencing accept your dishonest and envious heart.

It is clear to see that you are a lost in your dishonest web of whimsical comments
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 01:461 edit
    We have literally trillions x trillions of planets that are not know of to our scientists and a you are saying it is absurd to think life is not there.
    Your comment is dishonest.
    I am being totally honest when I say that I believe your claim that Sanskrit is spoken in other planetary systems is just as absurd as the Christians' "lake of fire" thing, and the Muslims' "Jihad [...] rewarded with 70 virgins" thing. Nothing dishonest about my expression of this view - and I cannot see how you [of all people] can characterize what I expressed as being "spit and spite".
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 02:02
    You have not answered my query.
    You have posted three times on this thread. None of those posts includes a "query". In fact there is not even one question mark in any of them.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 03:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Not everywhere in the US is as you imagine.

There are bastions of intelligence and culture, you just have to know where to look.
    Not much culture here unless you consider those going to the Masters cultured.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 03:14
    Originally posted by buckky
    The guy makes a lot more sense than a lot of the Christian wack jobs .He's just fighting back from the Christian attack that never ends. As long as you sit back in a smug way, and tell others that they will Burn for eternity while you go to Heaven, because of a seeing thinsg differently you loose all high ground. It makes people lash out with their own type of violence.
    Would you rather we tell them they will be in a nice refrigerated townhouse and
    be surprised when they find out it is really a hothouse?
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 04:37
    Dasa not all Christians are this way

-Manny-
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 04:38
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Excuse me but dasa sounds nothing like an atheist.
    Good point 🙂 LOL

Manny
  14. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 11:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Would you rather we tell them they will be in a nice refrigerated townhouse and
    be surprised when they find out it is really a hothouse?
    I think it would be better to tell the Truth. You have no idea what is in store for anyone after they die. I also have no idea what takes place. Anything other than the Truth only makes you and I look like jerk offs trying to sound wise.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 11:30
    Originally posted by buckky
    I think it would be better to tell the Truth. You have no idea what is in store for anyone after they die. I also have no idea what takes place. Anything other than the Truth only makes you and I look like jerk offs trying to sound wise.
    Good. So you should have no trouble with what I say, unless you have proof
    I did not tell the truth, because I try to tell the truth to the best of my ability.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree