1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 02:281 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why don't you just substantiate your claim? I - and anybody else remotely interested - will have no choice but to believe you if you substantiate your claim.
    I do not wish to accuse you, that is Satan's job. I wish only to bring it to your
    attention so you can repent and be forgiven by Christ. I have already forgiven
    you. You should ask Dasa if he forgives you too. You never substantiated your
    claim that I was a cheat and a liar either, but I still forgive you because you do
    not know what you are doing.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 02:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do not wish to accuse you, that is Satan's job.
    Ah, but you have accused me. I am not particularly interested in your "forgiveness". I am more interested in you substantiating your accusation.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 02:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:01

5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:07

6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:11

7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:182 edits

8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:31

9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:31
    I do not wish to accuse you, that is Satan's job.
    You had been making the accusations and then suddenly you claim it is "Satan" making the accusations, or that it is his "job" to do so. Can you explain this?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:34

11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    You had been making the accusations and then suddenly you claim it is "Satan" making the accusations, or that it is his "job" to do so. Can you explain this?
    I am getting tired of this now. So why don't you read the Holy Bible and pray
    to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance to answer all your questions?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:391 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I think it is absolutely vital for people to be spreading what they believe is "the Good News of Christ's Kingdom to come and salvation for the sinner" on this forum. It would, in my view, be detrimental to the point of its extinction, if this forum did not have the range of Christians that it has, propagating their faith. Indeed, I think it would be beneficial for the forum if there were [more] Hindus, Muslims, Scientologists etc. etc. here too. To suggest that I am "not happy" with Christians like you being on this site is plain silly, and it's not something you can substantiate.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 03:40
    I am getting tired of this now. So why don't you read the Holy Bible and pray
    to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance to answer all your questions?
    Because your accusations about how I treat Dasa are in your posts and not in the Holy Bible. It is you has to substantiate your claims, not the authors of the Bible.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 04:36
    I do not wish to accuse you, that is Satan's job. I wish only to bring it to your
    attention so you can repent and be forgiven by Christ. I have already forgiven
    you. You should ask Dasa if he forgives you too. You never substantiated your
    claim that I was a cheat and a liar either, but I still forgive you because you do
    not know what you are doing.
    Returning to the context of this thread entitled "The proud Christian". Do you believe the conversation we have had here, and the things you have said, will have enhanced the respect this online community has for you?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 08:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Returning to the context of this thread entitled "The proud Christian". Do you believe the conversation we have had here, and the things you have said, will have enhanced the respect this online community has for you?
    I am proud to proclaim the gospel just as the apostle Paul once proclaimed, "I am not
    ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes".
    (Romans 1:16)

And from Peter, "If anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but in that
    name let him glorify God."
    (1 Peter 4:16)

Then John writes, "Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have
    confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming.
    (1 John 2:28)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree