1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 08:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am proud to proclaim the gospel...
    I am not talking about you proclaiming the gospel. I welcome you proclaiming the gospel. I am talking here about your accusations and claims, and your refusal to substantiate them when called on them.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 08:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Forum Moderator
    05 Apr '12 09:20
    Off-topic posts have been removed. This is the Spirituality Forum, not the Chess Forum. Thanks.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 13:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    What is one to make of people with fundamentalist beliefs - like Dasa and RJHinds - coming to an international, eclectic, ecumenical discussion forum, and then urging people who differ from them not to post?
    To be part of this forum or any forum one must be honest or the discussion is stunted from the start.

You are not an honest man - and discussion with you is impossible.

Dishonesty saturates the discussion with error and falsity and who could discuss their way through that.

No one.

When you are being dishonest and a trickster with words - it finds myself with having nothing to say accept to inform you that you are dishonest - which you reply you are being insulted.

You are not qualified to be in this forum.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 14:04
    Originally posted by Dasa
    To be part of this forum or any forum one must be honest or the discussion is stunted from the start. You are not an honest man - and discussion with you is impossible. Dishonesty saturates the discussion with error and falsity and who could discuss their way through that. No one. When you are being dishonest and a trickster with words - it finds myself with h ...[text shortened]... e dishonest - which you reply you are being insulted. You are not qualified to be in this forum.
    This is coming across as rather ad hominem. Was that your intent?
  6. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 14:291 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    To be part of this forum or any forum one must be honest or the discussion is stunted from the start.

You are not an honest man - and discussion with you is impossible.

Dishonesty saturates the discussion with error and falsity and who could discuss their way through that.

No one.

When you are being dishonest and a trickster with words - it finds m ...[text shortened]... ishonest - which you reply you are being insulted.

You are not qualified to be in this forum.
    How dare you accuse people of being dishonest when you are the most dishonest poster in these forums. There is nothing more dishonest than claiming that you decide who is right and who is wrong. Perhaps you should read your Vedas again. You clearly did not get its message the first time around
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 18:432 edits
    Originally posted by deenny
    How dare you accuse people of being dishonest when you are the most dishonest poster in these forums. There is nothing more dishonest than claiming that you decide who is right and who is wrong. Perhaps you should read your Vedas again. You clearly did not get its message the first time around
    Could you honestly explain the message of the Vedas to me? I am curious if it says the Holy Bible
    was written by animal killers, etc. like Dasa proclaims.

P.S. Here is the statement from Dasa's first post on this thread:
    "It matters not that the verses were created by animal killers, drunkards, womenizers, intoxicators and mundane academics and poets."
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 19:001 edit
    You can take it anyway you like. I am not trying to get your approval. If you
    were here. I would bend over and let you kiss my hairy arse so I could fart
    in your face and you could smell the lovely aroma.
    *...the curtain flapped a little wider revealing a sad and lonely smelly old man desperately trying to manipulate multitude of puppets he had made whilst controlling the urge to blurt his mind at the real people watching the strings
  9. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 21:04
    Could you honestly explain the message of the Vedas to me? I am curious if it says the Holy Bible
    was written by animal killers, etc. like Dasa proclaims.

P.S. Here is the statement from Dasa's first post on this thread:
    "It matters not that the verses were created by animal killers, drunkards, womenizers, intoxicators and mundane academics and poets."
    Asking the wrong one here. But those in the know tell me the Vedas is very different to what Dasa protrays

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree