1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 17:431 edit
    The Christian is a proud man sitting above the common man with his Bible tucked under his arm with chapters and verse,s marked with little bits of white paper, ready to do combat with any who challenge the word of Christ.

The pages are well worn where he has trumpeted out the words to the common man that Gods wrath shall seek out and punish the sinner who rejects Christ and the Bible.

There is no thought of what he speaks - for the verse is written and it stands supreme above all wisdom , common sense and observable proof.

It matters not that the verses were created by animal killers, drunkards, womenizers, intoxicators and mundane academics and poets.

Ask the Christian why the Bible is not an eternal doctrine because the Lord is eternal - and he cannot answer.

Ask the Christian why his Bible has changed the commandment "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" into a new commandment "thou shalt not murder" and he says the translation for the last 1700 years was incorrect, but this is a lie.

So embarrassed are the Christians for the tidal wave of terror for the deaths of trillions of animals (Gods living creatures ) in cruel circumstances in slaughter houses for profit, that they find it much easier to change the word of their God than change their cruel and barbaric conduct.

They tell us that those who do not accept Jesus and worship him will go to the lake of fire.

Do you realize how absurd this sounds........I will say it again.

If you do not worship the man Jesus you will be sent to the lake of fire to suffer terrible torment for eternity.

WAKE UP .......and get honest and get some common sense.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 18:19
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The Christian is a proud man sitting above the common man with his Bible tucked under his arm with chapters and verse,s marked with little bits of white paper, ready to do combat with any who challenge the word of Christ.

The pages are well worn where he has trumpeted out the words to the common man that Gods wrath shall seek out and punish the sinner who r ...[text shortened]... r terrible torment for eternity.

You sound like the atheists now. Maybe you should take heed to your own words.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 18:57
    They tell us that those who do not accept Jesus and worship him will go to the lake of fire.

Do you realize how absurd this sounds........I will say it again.

If you do not worship the man Jesus you will be sent to the lake of fire to suffer terrible torment for eternity.
    Speaking as a non-religionist theist, how is the "the lake of fire" thing any less or more absurd than your assertions about Sanskrit being spoken in other planetary systems?
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 21:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You sound like the atheists now. Maybe you should take heed to your own words.
    [b]WAKE UP .......and get honest and get some common sense.
    [/b]
    Excuse me but dasa sounds nothing like an atheist.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 21:31

The pages are well worn where he has trumpeted out the words to the common man that Gods wrath shall seek out and punish the sinner who r ...[text shortened]... r terrible torment for eternity.

every time those guards think they have got that straight jacket on nice and tight and the east wing secure unit laptop is out of reach you prove them wrong again and again, how do you do it.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 22:34

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 23:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Speaking as a non-religionist theist, how is the "the lake of fire" thing any less or more absurd than your assertions about Sanskrit being spoken in other planetary systems?
    It is no less absurd but it sounds like a lot more fun.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 23:26
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Excuse me but dasa sounds nothing like an atheist.
    I am sorry I offended you. I was trying to offend Dasa.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 23:411 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    If and when I comment about interplanetary systems, I reference the eternal Vedas which is the authority on many things

However when you comment about interplanetary systems you have no reference.

This concludes that your comment is whimsical and baseless and is generated from the heart of a disturbed and dishonest individual.

You cannot comment about things you have no awareness.......or reference.

There are billions of universes and literally trillions and trillions of planets and you know nothing of what goes on there.

Science cannot look into other universes........so they are not privy to what happens in 99.9999999999999999999% of the material cosmos.

Summing up............your comment is baseless and dishonest.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 23:501 edit
    If and when I comment about interplanetary systems, I reference the eternal Vedas which is the authority on many things

However when you comment about interplanetary systems you have no reference.

This concludes that your comment is whimsical and baseless and is generated from the heart of a disturbed and dishonest individual.

You cannot comment about ...[text shortened]... 999999% of the material cosmos.

Summing up............your comment is baseless and dishonest.
    Do you think everyone that does not believe in the Vedas is a cheat and a liar, like me?
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Do you think everyone that does not believe in the Vedas is a cheat and a liar, like me?
    Did you really intend to admit to being a cheat and a liar or was that a Freudian slip?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:14
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Did you really intend to admit to being a cheat and a liar or was that a Freudian slip?
    You can take it anyway you like. I am not trying to get your approval. If you
    were here. I would bend over and let you kiss my hairy arse so I could fart
    in your face and you could smell the lovely aroma.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:15
    If and when I comment about interplanetary systems, I reference the eternal Vedas which is the authority on many things.
    Well you have your "Sanskrit is spoken in other planetary systems" thing and it's in your literature, and Christians have their "the lake of fire" thing and it's in their literature. One is no more or less absurd than the other.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:191 edit
    There are billions of universes and literally trillions and trillions of planets and you know nothing of what goes on there.
    Me dismissing your assertion that Sanskrit is spoken in all of those "literally trillions and trillions of planets" does not make me "a disturbed and dishonest individual", Dasa, regardless of how often you handle my disagreement with you in such an ad hominem way.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 00:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well you have your "Sanskrit is spoken in other planetary systems" thing and it's in your literature, and Christians have their "the lake of fire" thing and it's in their literature. One is no more or less absurd than the other.
    How about Jihad in the name of Allah? Is that absurd? And being rewarded
    with 70 virgins, is that absurd?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree