1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:34
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Actually if the intention was to pretend to be a different person I would have used a different style and obvious denied that I knew anything about Fetchmyjunk.
    You are incapable of using a different style. Being a one dimensional twit is a fundamental part of your silly persona.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:35
    Actually if the intention was to pretend to be a different person I would have used a different style and obvious denied that I knew anything about Fetchmyjunk.
    Of course it was a deception. In which post did you tell me that you were the same person as the one who uses the Fetchmyjunk screen name? And why were you pretending that we hadn't had the discussion about 'choosing to be superstitious' before?
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are incapable of using a different style. Being a one dimensional twit is a fundamental part of your silly persona.
    Really? Is that a dare?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:38
    For the first few posts I exchanged with you I had no idea you had switched to an old account. I view that as rude and highly deceptive.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:411 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke to dj2becker/Fetchmyjunk
    For the first few posts I exchanged with you I had no idea you had switched to an old account. I view that as rude and highly deceptive.
    He had a whole discussion with me using his 'new' name in which he was pretending that he hadn't had that discussion with me relatively recently using the name Fetchmyjunk.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 12:45
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Noted, my apologies.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 May '17 13:03
    Ghost of a Duke:For the first few posts I exchanged with you I had no idea you had switched to an old account. I view that as rude and highly deceptive.

Noted, my apologies.
    Were the things you claimed about being an adult in his 30s, about being in a cult - and about playing rugby - deceptions too?
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 May '17 13:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Were the things you claimed about being an adult in his 30s, about being in a cult - and about playing rugby - deceptions too?
    Nope.
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 May '17 01:061 edit
    Or are you trying to argue that something that is accepted by more than a billion people is not obvious enough?
    Pretty much. Ghost has already hit you with the appropriate counter argument. Billions here hold beliefs which contradict the beliefs of billions there. Both groups can't correctly claim their beliefs are "obvious".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree