1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:062 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    did you even read my post? spoken like a true Paulian, it has every thing to do with the scriptures, i am fed up discussing the trinity, and made my displeasure known. I know youre not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but at least you could have engaged your mind, before posting.
    Those posts seemed to lack any sense when you made them on the "A Bible truth...." thread (I cut and pasted them from there). However, since you just made them, I thought they might make some sense to you.

...at least you could have engaged your mind, before posting.

Interesting comment to make about your own posts, don't you think? But it does hit the nail on the head.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:13
    Originally posted by josephw
    That's too bad robbie.

The scriptures bear abundant testimony that Jesus Christ is God, but you are deeply entrenched in the doctrine of the Watchtower.

It's a funny thing. You seem to be even more intelligent than me. I'm sure you are. Yet you refuse to see the truth of what the scripture teaches.

When I was 28 years old I didn't know what the Bi ...[text shortened]... is indeed odd that you will not actually address even one verse. You seem to be afraid.
    i have debated this at great length with Jaywill, with Epiphaneus, with Conrau, with yourself, with Deucer and Manny the Apostate, and i have come away even more convinced of its pre christian and pagan origin. Jaywill also highlighted that the trinity is to be experienced, Epiphaneus highlighted that Christ is to be honoured and tried to construe that this was akin to worship, Conrau, tried through a study of semantics and the definition of philosophical terms to explain it, and i know quite clearly, that once you realise that Christ is a created entity, all other things become crystal clear.

Believe what you want Joseph, but i will not nor cannot accept the dogma, it was unknown to Christ, Paul or any of the early Christians and by admission, it only became completely adopted, 800 years after Christ was gone. I am quite sure that if Christ had wished to reveal such an important doctrine, would he not have done so at great length, perhaps he might even have mentioned it, but nothing. Nor can you try to blame the Watchtower, for i never believed it even when i was a nominal Christian.

You people believe, that God created himself, that he was born a carpenter, , that he prayed to himself, that while he was dying he cried out to himself, that when he was dead he resurrected himself, that when he rose he appeared before himself and waited until he himself had subdued his enemies, then afterwards, he hands the kingdom back to himself, its just a nonsence, believe what you will.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:13
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Those posts seemed to lack any sense when you made them on the "A Bible truth...." thread (I cut and pasted them from there). However, since you just made them, I thought they might make some sense to you.

[b]...at least you could have engaged your mind, before posting.

Interesting comment to make about your own posts, don't you think? But it does hit the nail on the head.[/b]
    aye your head 🙂
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:16
    Jesus Christ is God Incarnate

"...they shall call his name EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, GOD WITH US."

--MATTHEW 1:23
    "...if ye believe not that I am he,
    ye shall die in your sins."
    --JESUS CHRIST, JOHN 8:2

God Jesus
    God never changes.
    Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
    Jesus ...[text shortened]... church of GOD, which he hath purchased with his OWN BLOOD."...
    Best truthful post that has been in this forum for a long time. And it's all scripture from the bible. 🙂
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:22
    my comment was a comment upon the text, same old trinitarian dogma, now you shall explain what that has to do with Josephs character, if you please.
    I'm not trinitarian , I'm Apostolic. God is one.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:28
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    I'm not trinitarian , I'm Apostolic. God is one.
    Why are you telling me?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:31
    i have debated this at great length with Jaywill, with Epiphaneus, with Conrau, with yourself, with Deucer and Manny the Apostate, and i have come away even more convinced of its pre christian and pagan origin. Jaywill also highlighted that the trinity is to be experienced, Epiphaneus highlighted that Christ is to be honoured and tried to construe t ...[text shortened]... en afterwards, he hands the kingdom back to himself, its just a nonsence, believe what you will.
    "You people believe, that God created himself,.."

Obtuse. I, and nobody I know believes that God created Himself. There is absolutely no scriptural evidence for the idea.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:32
    aye your head 🙂
    If nothing else it clearly shows your hypocrisy.

You make the comments on one thread as if you had something intelligent to say and then when they're echoed back to you, you say, "...you could have engaged your mind, before posting".

Classic.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:34
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Best truthful post that has been in this forum for a long time. And it's all scripture from the bible. 🙂
    Thankyou King.

Of course I must confess if I had had to look up each verse and do all that work without this computer I would have been working on it for hours and hours.

It was a cut and paste job.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:382 edits
    lets look at Joseph first point, shall we? Immanuel???

Matt. 1:23, Revised standard version: “‘Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel’ (which means, God with us [“God is with us,” NE]).”

In announcing Jesus’ coming birth, did Jehovah’s angel say that the child would be God himself? No, the announcement was: “He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High.” (Luke 1:32, 35, RS)

And Jesus himself never claimed to be God but, rather, “the Son of God.” (John 10:36, RS) Jesus was sent into the world by God; so by means of this only-begotten Son, God was with mankind.—John 3:17; 17:8.

It was not unusual for Hebrew names to include within them the word for God or even an abbreviated form of God’s personal name. For example, Eliathah means “God Has Come”; Jehu means “Jehovah Is He”; Elijah means “My God Is Jehovah.” But none of these names implied that the possessor was himself God.

Are we to seriously assume that everyone who is termed Emmanuel is God incarnate, nope, piece of trinitarian dogma. are we to assume that since other Bible characters have 'God', in the meaning of their name that they are also God incarnate? No then why are the trinitarians trying to convince us in the case of Christ? Are we to assume that the Bible is wrong when the angel announced that Christ is not God , but the son? why are the trinitarians trying to get us to accept something that the Bible does not say?

most truthful statement on the forum of late, my butt! you people just see what you want to see, fact of the matter. I ma quite sure that if we went through every single one of these fallacies, we could hold them up to the light of reason and what would be left, swept off the forum floor and deposited in the bin.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:401 edit
    If nothing else it clearly shows your hypocrisy.

You make the comments on one thread as if you had something intelligent to say and then when they're echoed back to you, you say, "...you could have engaged your mind, before posting".

Classic.
    😴 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, that was in relation to your character, for you really are a crashing bore.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:48
    😴 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, that was in relation to your character, for you really are a crashing bore.
    Hopefully this will give you some insight into your character as well as the caliber of your posts.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:49
    Hopefully this will give you some insight into your character as well as the caliber of your posts.
    go and bore someone else, someone that wants to reply to your post, knightmeister for example, hes always up for it. id rather listen to ice melt in the north pole while watching the paint dry on my ship, if you dont mind.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:51
    lets look at Joseph first point, shall we? Immanuel???

Matt. 1:23, Revised standard version: “‘Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel’ (which means, God with us [“God is with us,” NE]).”

In announcing Jesus’ coming birth, [b]did Jehovah’s angel say that the child would be God himself?
    No, the ...[text shortened]... he light of reason and what would be left, swept off the forum floor and deposited in the bin.[/b]
    Jeremiah 16:16

Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

Matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Think for yourself robbie.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '10 04:532 edits
    Jeremiah 16:16

Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the [b]LORD
    , and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

Matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Think for yourself robbie.[/b]
    answer anyone of the points Joseph that i raised in respect to your first point regarding Immanuel, anyone will do, for there are at least four that i can think of that have either escaped your notice or that you have no answer for or that you are simply ignoring. Anyone will do, im not fussy.

what is that eerie sound, listen . . . . . . is it the sound or trinitarians trying to frantically search the internet for a refutation? while trying to convince us to think for ourselves? well well, the irony.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree