1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 04:342 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    Then why post?? 🙂

Manny
    It was a parody on thinkofones mannerisms, however, the question remains, yes, why indeed! It accomplishes nothing, there is no interchange of encouragement, my friend Noobster is right, 90% is just pure bumf, no one ever changes their point of view and it simply ends up as a war of attrition and the trading of insults. The best things that i have learned from this forum are from discussions with our Atheist friends to whom i have more respect now than when i started.
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 05:01
    I agree LOL I actually do. It can become a waste. Am I going to convince you doubt it. We miss the point. Who is to judge anyway? God right? So many will say Lord Lord but it is truly those who do God's will by faith who will be justified. Also if God Almighty wants to teach you (or me) some truth that we are missing He is more than capable. Some truths in the bible are hard to understand and yes the unstable can distort however the common bond should be a love for God and the truths taught in the bible. If nothing else as usual this challenges me to get of my nominal @$$ and ask God for help to do His will 🙂 In that sense you have challenged me but not for the bad.

Manny
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 12:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    how very Christ like of you to say so, which part of the Christ like personality are you displaying here? love, joy, peace, kindness? goodness, mildness, self control? about as far removed from Christ as you can get i should imagine.
    I was out of line Robbie. Please forgive me for my rudeness.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 12:26
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    I was out of line Robbie. Please forgive me for my rudeness.
    Hey my friend relax, its forgotten, really. Humility is a beautiful thing King David and it is clear that you possess it in abundance. Peace to you my friend 🙂
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 12:27
    Originally posted by menace71
    I agree LOL I actually do. It can become a waste. Am I going to convince you doubt it. We miss the point. Who is to judge anyway? God right? So many will say Lord Lord but it is truly those who do God's will by faith who will be justified. Also if God Almighty wants to teach you (or me) some truth that we are missing He is more than capable. Some truths i ...[text shortened]... for help to do His will 🙂 In that sense you have challenged me but not for the bad.

Manny
    i dunno, 'all is vanity and a striving after the wind'
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 12:31
    Hey my friend relax, its forgotten, really. Humility is a beautiful thing King David and it is clear that you possess it in abundance. Peace to you my friend 🙂
    Peace to you my friend 🙂 Ditto 😉🙂
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    02 Mar '10 05:39
    i dunno, 'all is vanity and a striving after the wind'
    Nahhh not all is vanity!! 😉 Seems that way at times but we both know better.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree