The Stephen Fry problem

The Stephen Fry problem

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
I realize that you never investigated the bible and its history, its source, the parts left out, the translation issues. The politics involved in building for example a King James version. You are clueless, but just start researching, buddy, you can heal.

I should say cut-n-paste on stuff new to you looks really weak. We are supposed to know, or are trying to know, what we talk about.
Ah Lilith, so easily forgotten.

https://www.disclose.tv/lilith-was-adams-first-wife-not-eve-but-the-bible-kept-it-secret-315540

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009

I know enough about how the Bible was put together and am much more interested in what’s in the Bible as the Bible is the inerrant Word of God and has changed countless lives for the better.
So you advocate slavery and know women should be subservient.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

https://www.disclose.tv/lilith-was-adams-first-wife-not-eve-but-the-bible-kept-it-secret-315540
The points in that article have already been debunked (and the debunking was not at all difficult.)

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

https://www.disclose.tv/lilith-was-adams-first-wife-not-eve-but-the-bible-kept-it-secret-315540[/b]
The first libber! Of course the church tries to ignore her, and plan B is to demonize her.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 May 18

We (meaning the forum) have already been through this on separate threads. Really not interested in rehashing it unless you can bring something new to the table.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 May 18

The points in that article have already been debunked (and the debunking was not at all difficult.)
You have an inner skeptic! Try to nurture that and make it consistent.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 May 18

We (meaning the forum) have already been through this on separate threads. Really not interested in rehashing it unless you can bring something new to the table.
I'm sorry that the inerrant word of god disturbs you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 May 18

The first libber! Of course the church tries to ignore her, and plan B is to demonize her.
It’s interesting how one can ignore the overwhelming evidence for Jesus Christ’s Resurrection and yet latch onto a debunked myth as if it were the truth.

Sad!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 May 18

I'm sorry that the inerrant word of god disturbs you?
It doesn’t disturb me at all. I love the Bible. Just not interested in going over ground that’s already been covered.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 May 18

You have an inner skeptic! Try to nurture that and make it consistent.
I was very skeptical of Jesus Christ’s Resurrection before I became a Christian and did not believe it until I had spent months investigating the evidence for it.

I guess the difference between you and me is I actually looked into the evidence.

Moves
25 May 18

I was (mostly) kidding. Lighten up.

BTW, the Bible said atheists are fools. Who am I to argue with the Bible?
The bible isn't kidding and you refer to it as justification of your "mostly" kidding? Aren't aren't you as serious on this as the Bible?

Psalm 14 tells you how God will take care of the "strong atheist" and John 3:18 takes care of the rest of the non-believers. Let's not say it's kidding.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 May 18

Originally posted by @js357
The bible isn't kidding and you refer to it as justification of your "mostly" kidding? Aren't aren't you as serious on this as the Bible?

Psalm 14 tells you how God will take care of the "strong atheist" and John 3:18 takes care of the rest of the non-believers. Let's not say it's kidding.
Nitpick much?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 May 18

Noted: romans did not deny either charge.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 May 18

Noted: romans did not deny either charge.
Yeah, I guess my ignoring of stupidity and redundancy means I agree wholeheartedly with the stupidity and redundancy

🙄

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 May 18

Truth is never corrupted. It may be modified, but then it is no longer truth.

As far as whether ideology is elevated, I suppose that depends on its prior state and how truth is applied (or misapplied) to it.
Can ideology be elevated, good?