1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '14 17:55
    First. try to reply to my [others] posts as a whole.

You're not the god of how these forum threads respond, reply, etc.

I don't space my posts out because I expect or want a response to every sentence,

I didn't make any issue about how you space your posts.
    I didn't ask you how you wanted me to respond.

frequently the next sentence answers or invalidates the 'point' you were making about the previous one.

sometimes.

Second. Too long didn't read.

Then don't read. That's simple.

Like this ....
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '14 23:20
    Originally posted by PatNovak
    Facts and logic are the only things that matter in a debate about any idea. Attacking the motivation of your opponent is ad hominem attack. The motivation of your opponents is irrelevant, and is also unknowable unless you are a mind reader.

Also, putting quotes around this: "A bigger version of me cannot exist. Any God would have to be a sinful being lik ...[text shortened]... uoting your opponent, when your opponent said no such thing, is particularly egregious behavior.
    We don't want you to be our opponents. We want to help you get saved. There is a quote from the Holy Bible that will help. We are trying to help you discover and understand it if we can. However, it is important that you get your head out first.
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '11
    Moves
    14 Jan '14 02:002 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We don't want you to be our opponents. We want to help you get saved. There is a quote from the Holy Bible that will help. We are trying to help you discover and understand it if we can. However, it is important that you get your head out first.
    I don't blame you for not wanting us as opponents, seeing as you routinely get your rear kicked by the atheist/pro-science factions in these forums.

As to your condescending "we want to help you get saved," if that were really true, you would try to actually learn the best arguments and counter-arguments of your side and learn how to present them to us. Your posts clearly show how little effort you've made in this regard.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '14 06:55
    Originally posted by PatNovak
    I don't blame you for not wanting us as opponents, seeing as you routinely get your rear kicked by the atheist/pro-science factions in these forums.

As to your condescending "we want to help you get saved," if that were really true, you would try to actually learn the best arguments and counter-arguments of your side and learn how to present them to us. Your posts clearly show how little effort you've made in this regard.
    It does not help for me to be at your beck and call if all you do is try to attack me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree