@sonship said
    I don't use the term "afterlife".
    Everlasting life?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 16:34
    @sonship said
    Folks, this is what FMF is complaining about, the words of Jesus which I believe and often enjoy in experience.
    The words of Jesus are fine. Why are you such a joyless ideologue despite those words?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 16:38
    @sonship said
    I never said "ON THIS FORUM" I just probably quoted John 7:39
    You're twisting in your thinking again charging that I specifically bragged about it on this forum.

Because you are wanting to lie and portray me as boasting that "ON this here Forum, Jesus is flowing though me .... etc." you add words that I never wrote. Typical of a manipulating covert narcissist.
    So what is your claim? Is it that you are "becoming more like Jesus" with the passage of time but not on this forum? Is it that you have "Jesus flowing through" you but not on this forum? Is that what your new stance is?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 16:461 edit
    @FMF

The words of Jesus are fine.

Why then do you not believe Him ?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 16:55
    @sonship said
    @FMF

I believe that his words make most of the Christians I know fundamentally joyous, but not you. His words make you vain, and bitter, and pouty. And bizarrely boastful. Internet disinhibition syndrome?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:021 edit
    @FMF

So you don't believe the words of Jesus Christ because you think I'm without joy?

So in the last judgment you'll tell God that you didn't believe to be justified from your sins because you met this guy on the Internet who wasn't joyful enough for you ?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:031 edit
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Passive aggressive much?

So your conversational pose is that you haven't read any of my previous 50,000 posts here? Should I explain again? Oh my.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:061 edit
    @FMF

His words make you vain, and bitter, and pouty. And bizarrely boastful. Internet disinhibition syndrome?

So the messenger doesn't come up to your standard of giddiness. Therefore the message has no truth ?

What do you have which you think, me possessing, would render greater joy then having God ?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:08
    @sonship said
    @FMF
    So you don't believe the words of Jesus Christ because you think I'm without joy?
    No.

1. You are one of the most joyless Christian ideologues I have ever encountered.

2. I don't 'believe in Jesus' for the reasons I have been explaining to you for ten years.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:111 edit
    @FMF

2. I don't 'believe in Jesus' for the reasons I have been explaining to you for ten years.

Good for you. And I love the Lord Jesus Christ for reasons that I have been explaining for ten years.
    So cheer up.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:13
    @sonship said
    @FMF
    So the messenger doesn't come up to your standard of giddiness. Therefore the message has no truth ?

What do you have which you think, me possessing, would render greater joy then having God ?
    You are ill-suited to be a messenger. You are a bitter and vain man. You should perhaps be proving that "Jesus is flowing through you or that you are "becoming more like Jesus" in other ways. Deeds? Works? As things stand you are a joyless Christian proselytizer and a poor "preacher". Is there no other work you can do "for Jesus"?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:16
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Good for you. And I love the Lord Jesus Christ for reasons that I have been explaining for ten years.
    So cheer up.
    Why are you so vain and joyless then? Why do you HAVE to be a self anointed "holy man"? Is there nothing else in Christendom for you to do while following Jesus? Something you have better aptitude for?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:181 edit
    @FMF

What's wrong with being a holy man ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree