1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '19 16:37
    @sonship said
    @FMF

What have you got to do with it? If you want to be Ghost's or Dive's tag team partner all it ends up in is you telling us about your LACK of belief, and that ... ,why, you're not here to convince anyone of anything.

A true "Live and let live" atheist troll.

Plenty of people express other ideas here, without harassment from me.
    Some are on the off ...[text shortened]... sheep's clothing"[/b] for His frank rebukes to His OWN Christian church in Revelation.
    I note that you didn't answer the question.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '19 16:52
    @sonship said
    Here we have Ghost-of-a-Duke accusing Witness Lee of being a wolf in sheep's clothing.

But as Ghost is an Atheist, I am afraid that he is a wolf in WOLF'S clothing.

Clearly he is out to destroy the Christian faith and Gospel and church universal by teaching that God doesn't exist.

He needs to repent so he can be saved from being a God's flock opposing WOLF in the clothing OF A WOLF!
    Usually, at this point (when you're feathers are well and truly ruffled) you call me a leper or drunkard, so I'm actually pretty cool with 'wolf.'

'The wolf and the lamb will graze together...'

(Isaiah 65:25)
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '19 16:54
    @sonship said

2. You fail to recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing, despite biblical warnings to do so.

Was Jesus a wolf in sheep's clothing for telling the parable of the whole lump of flour being corrupted by sneakily added leaven? (Matthew 13:31)

[quote]
    These are my two strongest examples of your poor judgment when it comes to the writings of Watchma ...[text shortened]... s a frank word of the need to repent to His people, does that make Him "a wolf in sheep's clothing"?
    Is Lee akin to Jesus now?!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '19 17:00
    @sonship said
    you telling us about your LACK of belief, and that ... ,why, you're not here to convince anyone of anything.
    'Lack of belief' is just another option or perspective that can line up here alongside your daily recitation of rote-learned religious doctrine.

Do you think your ministry here is threatened by Ghost of a Duke's supposed efforts "to destroy the Christian faith and Gospel and church universal"?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:19
    @FMF

'Lack of belief' is just another option or perspective that can line up here alongside your daily recitation of rote-learned religious doctrine.

That's nice.
    Excuse me now as I await Ghost's reply to my alleged "daily recitation of rote-learned religious doctrine."

Jumping to the subject of my alleged persecution complex, as you want to, doesn't relieve him of responsibility to answer my examination of his condemnation of Witness Lee.

So far neither one of you display as much wisdom as I have seen in the life of Witness Lee.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:262 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Ooo. Nice try again!

Nope, Christ is still THE Savior and Witness Lee is still the sinner in need of Christ's salvation.

Howeever, you're the cute little atheist Bible thumper, who likes to impress us all that you know the old good book too. Cool!

Have you never read ?

A disciple is not above the teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is sufficient for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master.

If they have called the Master of the house Beelzebul, how much more those of His household!" ( Matt. 10:24,25)

Jesus said it is good that His servant be LIKE Him.
    Nice try though.

Got answers to my questions yet about Jesus being ALSO a wolf in sheep's clothing ?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:331 edit
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Ooo. Nice try again!

Nope, Christ is still THE Savior and Witness Lee is still the sinner in need of Christ's salvation.

Howeever, you're the cute little atheist Bible thumper, who likes to impress us all that you know the old good book too. Cool!

Have you never read ?

[quote] A disciple is no ...[text shortened]... try though.

Got answers to my questions yet about Jesus being ALSO a wolf in sheep's clothing ?
    Only you brought Jesus into the conversation.

As a heads up, when 'your' judgment is being questioned, this is not a dig at Jesus. Similarly, when Lee is compared to a wolf, this is not a dig at Jesus.

Happy to clear that up for you.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:36
    @FMF

Daily rote learned atheist doctrine there.

Maybe you could learn to make it rhyme ?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:433 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Only you brought Jesus into the conversation.

Still evading ?
    Another nice try.

Thread name "The Wisdom of Witness Lee". A "Witness" to WHAT? A "Witness" to WHO?

A witness to Jesus Christ. Jesus is an integral component of the discussion.
    "You shall be My WITNESSES" (Acts 1:8)

As a heads up, when 'your' judgment is being questioned, this is not a dig at Jesus. Similarly, when Lee is compared to a wolf, this is not a dig a Jesus.

That is what you are being examined about? The criticism of Lee is ONLY essentially faithfulness to the criticism of Jesus.
    So why don't you man up to accusing Jesus of saying "wolf and sheep's clothing" like things about His own church?

So far you have NO good reason why not to.

Happy to clear that up for you.

Excuse me. But it was not a "Heads up". It was your "Head buried in the sand."

Still no alternative interpretation of the parable of the leavened meal ?
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:47
    @sonship

"I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock."

Acts 20:29
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:51
    @sonship

'And the LORD said to me: The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.'

Jeremiah 14:14
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:51
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

"I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock."

Acts 20:29

Watch it now !! There is suppose to be NO PROBLEM of false teachers gaining ground in Christianity. Right?

So you're about to AGREE with the BIble that apostasy COULD take place among the disciples ??

"Move over Witness. Ghost-of-a-Duke is now admitting the same, that ravenous destructive teachers could gain control of many innocent sheep in Christianity. "
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:53
    @sonship

'For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions.'

2 Timothy 4:3
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:54
    @sonship

'For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.'

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:591 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

'And the LORD said to me: The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.'

Jeremiah 14:14

Ah, our resident Bible thumping Atheist strikes again with his knowledge of Scripture.

Careful now. You are saying something like leaven, corrupting, damaging, changing the content of the Lord's people's worship could creep in and take control.

Lee says it and you sound an alarm.
    Its OK though that you say the same.

NOW ... since you admit falsehood COULD infiltrate the people of God's assembly (via the prophet Jeremiah's warning), HOW COME when Witness Lee in love warns the same, he's bad ? ? ?

By the way, Jeremiah was also a man of God who was in the disciplined and captured people of Israel.
    That Israel was captured by her enemies DIDN'T mean there were no faithful voices there to speak God's word. Did it?

Remember Witness Lee giving all due credit to Christians BEFORE him, even in corrupted Christendom.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree