1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:35
    @sonship said
    I'll start a new thread and you FMF, Divegeester, and Rajk999 or anyone else really tired of reading me, stay out of it.
    I will post whatever I want on whatever thread I want. You do the same.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:381 edit
    @FMF

Are you not reading my posts? I am encouraging your participation on this forum. Read my posts.

When I want to I read some of your comments I do or will.
    You tag along after me like a little barking dog a lot more than I tag along after you.

Actually, usually you seem to wait to see what others will say. THEN you jump in with your few, with your asinine loaded question.

And now, if any want to continue on the discussion on Witness Lee's Wisdom, I discontinue this huge distraction.
    Don't try to keep it going now, if you're really weary of talking to me.

If you come back with more stuff, just add "gobble gobble" at the end.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:42
    I think we are straying from Lee condemning Christians to Satan...
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:521 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I think we are straying from Lee condemning Christians to Satan...

The organizations of religion being infiltrated with worldliness fell under Satan's influence.

You need a slander to make is that he is "condemning Christians to Satan". It is not the same thing. But at least you're pointed back towards the debate.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:52
    @sonship said
    When I want to I read some of your comments I do or will.
    Read the posts you purport to be replying to.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:53
    @FMF

There's sparse little joy to be found in reading such stuff. Sorry.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:57
    @sonship said
    @FMF

There's sparse little joy to be found in reading such stuff. Sorry.
    Then why pretend to be reading it? You are saying things that demonstrate that you are not reading the words that you are responding to.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 19:00
    @FMF

When asked repeatedly to explain something where you're whining don't say " I did already, back then, over there."
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 19:10
    @sonship said
    @FMF

When asked repeatedly to explain something where you're whining don't say " I did already, back then, over there."
    Not reading posts you are replying to results in you posting non-seqiuturs.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 19:131 edit
    @FMF

Hey, but you have some jolly Christian friends somewhere. And once you get around them, Why, you don't even have time to think about this stuff.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 19:19
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Hey, but you have some jolly Christian friends somewhere. And once you get around them, Why, you don't even have time to think about this stuff.
    If you aren't reading the posts don't pretend that you are by replying to them.

Can you not think of any other way to serve "Jesus" than this?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 19:54
    A little diversion.
    Some good history here how the Lord's move went from Europe to China.

Another faithful co-worker Minuro Chang, a colleague of the late Brother Witness Lee on:

2018 SoCal Blending Conference - Message 3

YouTube
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '19 09:42
    @sonship said
    Your Darwinism is doctrine.
    But I don't "teach" a doctrine, sonship. I don't "teach" Darwinism. I can't recall typing the words "Darwin" or "Darwinism" in the last 10 years.

I 'believe in' evolution ~ as do maybe hundreds and hundreds of millions of Christians, as well ~ but I don't "teach" evolution. I don't even post much on threads about evolution.

Unlike you, I don't "teach" a doctrine. And I don't even really resort to Appeal to Authority much, let alone regurgitate anyone else's "doctrines".

I personally believe we all die and are either buried or cremated and that's the end of that ~ and that's my perspective. It's not something I "teach". It's not a "doctrine".

I acknowledge that believing in an afterlife gives a lot of people meaning and solace in their lives. I am certainly not doctrinaire about that.

You are a self-appointed "teacher", something you have confirmed explicitly on numerous occasions, while I am not.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 May '19 11:083 edits
    @FMF

. I can't recall typing the words "Darwin" or "Darwinism" in the last 10 years.

Doesn't matter.
    I rarely type out "afterlife" and you assigned belief in it to me.

Your objections are pretty lame even if they were entirely true, which they are not.
    This "self appointed" business, I have no idea what you mean except that I may speak with confidence sometimes.

I would like to see you cut and paste even ONE instance of me "self appointing" myself anymore than anyone else writing here.

And for being such a bad teacher I notice that you adopt my style of separating out sentences for clarity. For a minute I thought it looked like one of my own posts. You learned nothing ?

How about one example of a post written by me in which I announce I am some official APPOINTED ANYTHING (self or otherwise)?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 May '19 11:141 edit
    @sonship

That message on spiritual warfare was so good I had to listen to it again. I think certain Christians and seekers here would be helped by Minuro's message here. It is very timely, applicable across to any believers IMO.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree