1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 17:581 edit
    @divegeester

It never fails to astonish me that you consider yourself a teacher here when you clearly have no pupils.

I don't need pupils. Just some reasonably noble minded readers is fine, to see the bogus claims of some of you skeptics.
    And yet ... you can't stand to read what I wrote.

In this thread I taught some readers the bogus nature of some accusations against one Witness Lee.
    I think some got taught.

When is your buddy going to teach us what there is something rather than nothing? I mean, he knows really what teaching is all about. Here's his chance to shine.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:02
    Anyone see YET, FMF's display of REAL good teaching - explaining the atheistic explanation of why there is something rather than nothing ?

I didn't catch it yet. Stay tuned.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:04
    @divegeester

It never fails to astonish me that you consider yourself a teacher here when you clearly have no pupils.

I noticed that you were pretty "astonished" above where you wrote, after my posts, "Well done".
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:06
    @FMF

I make no claim to be a teacher here.

" Stop being so humble. You're not that great. " - Golda Meir
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:07
    @sonship said
    Anyone see YET, FMF's display of REAL good teaching - explaining the atheistic explanation of why there is something rather than nothing ?

I didn't catch it yet. Stay tuned.
    I am not a self-appointed teacher in the way you are but I think I have shared my perspectives reasonably well over the years. I do my teaching in the real world away from cyberspace. If you accepted that you don't have the interpersonal skills to be an effective preacher, in what other ways could you serve "Jesus"?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:10
    @sonship said
    @FMF

I make no claim to be a teacher here.

" Stop being so humble. You're not that great. " - Golda Meir
    Would it humble you to serve "Jesus" in a way that's different to talking [mostly] to me, divegeester and Rajk999 day in day out?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:15
    @FMF

I am not a self-appointed teacher in the way you are but I think I have shared my perspectives reasonably well over the years. I do my teaching in the real world away from cyberspace.

Imagine that I have no life other than here on this Forum. That might work for you.

If you accepted that you don't have the interpersonal skills to be an effective preacher, in what other ways could you serve "Jesus"?

"Effective preaching" to you would let you get off free from giving a better atheist's explanation of the reason for something to exist rather than nothing.

"Interpersonal skills" to you is probably whatever supplies your narcissistic cravings caused by a severe self love deficit.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:20
    @sonship said
    "Effective preaching" to you would let you get off free from giving a better atheist's explanation of the reason for something to exist rather than nothing.

"Interpersonal skills" to you is probably whatever supplies your narcissistic cravings caused by a severe self love deficit.
    Nope. I mean "interpersonal skills" and "effective preaching" in the normal everyday sense, and not with the lashing-out type stuff you are seeking to attach to them. Just the regular way those terms are used.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:221 edit
    @FMF

Would it humble you to serve "Jesus" in a way that's different to talking [mostly] to me, divegeester and Rajk999 day in day out?

Ah yes. Let you, Ghost, Rajk999 and Dive feed one another with cracks about my posts, but I never respond to any ?

Sometimes, I do take that route. It is not completely unfamiliar to me.

At the moment, I am not taking that route. It amuses me to see you hurl your so-called sharpest spears to no effect.

"I know joyful Christians Too bad you're not one. "

" Everything you learned by mechanical rote."

" Ya can't teach, teacher. Give it up !!"

At the moment it amuses me to see you try your best to discourage me from participation in the Forum.
    Have no fear. Soon I'll find better things to do or more interesting posters to talk to.

Did you collect your thoughts on how to teach us why there is something rather than nothing?
    Or are you still humble?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:26
    @sonship said
    @FMF

"Let you, Ghost and Dive feed one another with cracks about my posts, but I never respond to any ?

Sometimes, I do take that route. It is not completely unfamiliar to me.

At the moment, I am not taking t ...[text shortened]... ur thoughts on how to teach us why there is something rather than nothing?
    Or are you still humble?
    I think you are a weak and perhaps counter-productive proselytizer. If you threw yourself into some other way of serving "Jesus" and then came here and that Christian-life-lived shone through every thread you started, maybe your ministry would be more inspiring and admirable.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:28
    @sonship said
    Did you collect your thoughts on how to teach us why there is something rather than nothing??
    Just look at my posting if you are interested in my perspectives.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:292 edits
    FMF,
    Tell you what.

I'll start a new thread and you FMF, Divegeester, and Rajk999 or anyone else really tired of reading me, stay out of it.
    Don't participate and I won't bore you with replies. You can reserve all your arguments with me in another thread that I'll stay out of.

Deal ?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:30
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

I noticed that you were pretty "astonished" above where you wrote, after my posts, "Well done".
    Well done on “stopping”...
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:31
    @sonship said
    At the moment it amuses me to see you try your best to discourage me from participation in the Forum.
    Are you not reading my posts? I am encouraging your participation on this forum. Read my posts.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '19 18:33
    @sonship said
    FMF,
    Tell you what.

I'll start a new thread and you FMF, Divegeester, and Rajk999 or anyone else really tired of reading me, stay out of it.
    Don't participate and I won't bore you with replies. You can reserve all your arguments with me in another thread that I'll stay out of.

Deal ?
    I think you should think of other ways to serve "Jesus" aside from passing yourself off as an effective teacher. And then share that here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree