The Wisdom of Witness Lee

The Wisdom of Witness Lee

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19
1 edit

Here's a small list of books from the ministry of Witness Lee.

I would like FMF to follow it with his MOST significant threads in this Forum from which readers, he thinks, derived the most positive spiritual help.

Just the first 16 in alphabetical order for a sample:

Abiding in the Lord to Enjoy His Life
Abraham—Called by God
Administration of the Church and the Ministry of the Word, The
Administration of the Church and the Perfecting of the Saints, The
Advance of the Lord's Recovery Today, The
Age of the One New Man, The
All Ages for the Lord's Testimony
All-inclusive Christ, The
All-inclusive Indwelling Spirit, The
All-inclusive Spirit of Christ, The
All-inclusiveness and Unlimitedness of Christ, The
Apostles' Teaching and the New Testament Leadership, The
Apostles' Teaching, The
Application of the Interpretation of the New Jerusalem to the Seeking Believers, The
Assurance, Security and Joy of Salvation
Autobiography of a Person in the Spirit, An

see https://www.ministrybooks.org/witness-lee-books.cfm

Somebody list 16 of the most significant Threads started by atheist FMF here that were of spiritual help to anyone.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
I need to say it again, I'd rather die then have that mind you have about God and God's salvation.[/b].
You can say it as often as you want, sonship. You are going to die. And so am I. But your opinion about my mind seems like a deflection and an attempted putdown rather than a p[roper response to my observation about the difference between hoping and knowing

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Somebody list 16 of the most significant Threads started by atheist FMF here that were of spiritual help to anyone.
Start a thread about it, sonship.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19
1 edit

@FMF

You can say it as often as you want, sonship. You are going to die. And so am I. But your opinion about my mind seems like a deflection and an attempted putdown rather than a p[roper response to my observation about the difference between hoping and knowing

Insignificant to the matter of normal assurance of God's truthfulness.

If you moved to Deist position from Atheist, maybe I'll have to take some of that back. At least a little glimmer of light is beginning to shine in your heart, if you are indeed now a believer that there is a Supreme (albeit) Deistic God.

Is that you position now ?

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Insignificant to the matter of normal assurance of God's truthfulness.

If you moved to Deist position from Atheist, maybe I'll have to take some of that back. At least a little glimmer of light is beginning to shine in your heart, if you are indeed now a believer that there is a Supreme (albeit) Deistic God.

Is that you position now ?
Contribute to the Deist thread if you want. I talk about it there.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19

@FMF

Start a thread about it, sonship.

Maybe just re-visiting any of the last 16 threads you started would do the job.

Are you a deist now ?

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Are you a deist now ?
There is a thread about it.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Maybe just re-visiting any of the last 16 threads you started would do the job.
You are always welcome. No one is precluded from discussing the topics I start.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19

@FMF

Contribute to the Deist thread if you want. I talk about it there.

If you have some rule about not talking about what you talked about in another thread, how come you always ask questions about OTHER threads ?

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
If you have some rule about not talking about what you talked about in another thread, how come you always ask questions about OTHER threads ?
The questions of mine that have so flustered you suddenly on this thread are about what you said on this thread and not about 'deism'.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Are you a deist now ?
If your interest is sincere, there is a thread I started about it where I offered the community some personal testimony as an ex-Christian and [now] agnostic atheist. Is your interest sincere? It feels like you're just deflecting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19

@FMF

The questions of mine that have so flustered you suddenly on this thread are about what you said on this thread and not about 'deism'.

Nope, the questions don't fluster me.

But we've had your ten years of " I WAS a Christian once. "
Some of us would like to know when we can start counting the time from your new " I WAS an Atheist once " position as a Deist now.

You going to treat the community to you being a "Been There, Done That" former atheist now that you're seriously considering Deism ?

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
As for the believers' hope of being with Christ being "egocentric and pretentious"?
I specifically said that claiming you know your God's decision about someone's fate seems egocentric and pretentious, and I suggested that hoping, by contrast, is not "egocentric and pretentious". You are misrepresenting my side of the conversation.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
You going to treat the community to you being a "Been There, Done That" former atheist now that you're seriously considering Deism ?
If your interest is genuine, there is a thread about it.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Some of us would like to know when we can start counting the time from your new " I WAS an Atheist once " position as a Deist now.
Really? Apart from you, who else has expressed this interest or asked this question? I think you are making it up.