The Wisdom of Witness Lee

The Wisdom of Witness Lee

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Nope, the questions don't fluster me.
Then why are you posting in a flustered way? There seems to be all this stuff pent up inside you. All this stuff about 'deism' suddenly. If it made you so tetchy and ruffled, why didn't you raise it on the thread about it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19
3 edits

@FMF

I know that brother Nee and brother Lee are with the Lord.

And if I don't know well enough for you, I know well enough by the word of God.

The Bible does say that there are some things that the people of faith KNOW ... ie

"We KNOW that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

"And we KNOW that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding that we might KNOW Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus CHrist. This is the true God and eternal life."

"I have written to you fathers, because you KNOW Him who is from the beginning ..."

"And you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you KNOW."

"In this we KNOW that we abide in Him and He in us, that He has given to us of His Spirit."

"In this we KNOW the love of God, that we keep His commandments and His commandments are not burdensome."

"In that day you will KNOW that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

There are some things that we know as believers in Christ.
YOU hope it is all guesswork.

That's YOUR hope, that we know nothing.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Here's a small list of books from the ministry of Witness Lee.
@sonship said

Abiding in the Lord to Enjoy His Life
Abraham—Called by God
Administration of the Church and the Ministry of the Word, The
Administration of the Church and the Perfecting of the Saints, The
Advance of the Lord's Recovery Today, The
Age of the One New Man, The
All Ages for the Lord's Testimony
All-inclusive Christ, The
All-inclusive Indwelling Spirit, The
All-inclusive Spirit of Christ, The
All-inclusiveness and Unlimitedness of Christ, The
Apostles' Teaching and the New Testament Leadership, The
Apostles' Teaching, The
Application of the Interpretation of the New Jerusalem to the Seeking Believers, The
Assurance, Security and Joy of Salvation
Autobiography of a Person in the Spirit, An

see https://www.ministrybooks.org/witness-lee-books.cfm

Just the link would save you starting threads where you pose as a teacher. If people are interested thay could click on the link. You are a poor teacher with poor interpersonal skills. You ought to be joining conversations here with people and engaging what they say rather bthan imagining them to be your students. Just links to Lee & Nee stuff would suffice. If you want to post as a holy man/preacher you should perhaps start a blog and then come here to demonstrate "Jesus flowing through" you in the way you talk to people on the level.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
I know that brother Nee and brother Lee are with the Lord.
I don't see how, even according to your own beliefs, you can "know" it. Isn't the judgement of their fate a matter for your God and not you? Your admiration for them is one thing, but expressing it by claiming to "know" this seems egotistical of you.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
There are some things that we know as believers in Christ.
I think it would be more accurate to say there are things that believers in Christ are enabled to "hope" and to "hope for" within the framework of their beliefs. To claim you "know" whether someone you happen to like - and who is dead - is "with the Lord" when, according to your own dogma, you are warned not to judge, seems like you are, in fact, reaching beyond what you "know". You "know" Nee's and Lee's writings have earned them a place "with Jesus"? I don't think you do. I think you imagine it and you hope it.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
YOU hope it is all guesswork.
I know they are both dead. There is no "guesswork" involved.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19
3 edits

@FMF

Just the link would save you starting threads where you pose as a teacher.

Another of your stupid jabs without meaning.
Where I am "a teacher" or not "a teacher" is arguing about a position.

I don't need or insist people recognize me as "a TEACHER" .. card carrying, official TEACHER. Say I'm not. The Bible teaches. Good enough.

If people are interested thay[SIC] could click on the link.

This is supposed to be some profound insight ?
And if not interested they won't.

You are a poor teacher with poor interpersonal skills.

You're a poor questioner of teaching with great skills of flattery and manipulation. Unfortunately that's about all you have.

Remember the good old days when you said you admired my posting ? "Oh go back to that good ole poster."

Impressive "interpersonal" manipulation with flattery there.

You ought to be joining conversations here with people and engaging what they say rather bthan imagining them to be your students.

You imagine everyone under your silly cross-examination.
Aside from clever questions proving your a skeptic, what do else you have?

Nothing.

Just links to Lee & Nee stuff would suffice. If you want to post as a holy man/preacher you should perhaps start a blog and then come here to demonstrate "Jesus flowing through" you in the way you talk to people on the level.

If you want to post as the Grand Inquisitor with an endless supply of clever questions, you go start a blog.

Interesting though, the poor teacher here hasn't in this thread YET seen anyone bold enough to challenge Brother Lee's teaching as to it not being orthodox Christian teaching.

Looks like I won't HAVE to teach anything if Ghost nor you can come up with poor "wisdom" from this man Witness Lee.

The silence is teaching enough. Some of you don't know what you're talking about.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
Where I am "a teacher" or not "a teacher" is arguing about a position.
You refer to "teaching" and having stuff to "teach" and being a "teacher" all the time. I do not. I do not claim to be a "teacher". I just share my perspectives. If I wanted to frame what I believe and know as "teaching" material and "teach" it, I would do it via a blog and not a message board like this. You are without a self-styled "teacher" in your own mind and in your approach.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
You imagine everyone under your silly cross-examination.
Aside from clever questions proving your a skeptic, what do else you have?
It's a debate and discussion forum. I make observations and I pose questions. I participate. That's what a debate and discussion forum is for. Being seen as "silly" by some is just the way it is.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
The silence is teaching enough. Some of you don't know what you're talking about.
This reaction to dissent displays the vanity of a poor teacher who believes his own certainty is evidence of something.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 19
1 edit

You ought to be joining conversations here with people and engaging what they say rather bthan imagining them to be your students.

So announces THE "Main Poster."

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
If you want to post as the Grand Inquisitor with an endless supply of clever questions, you go start a blog.
I already have several blogs where I engage in various online activities.

F

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said
So announces THE "Main Poster."
How am I "the main poster"?

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship said

Looks like I won't HAVE to teach anything if Ghost nor you can come up with poor "wisdom" from this man Witness Lee.

Poor wisdom from Witness Lee? Did you miss this?!

"The sun signifies Christ...the moon can be considered a figure of the church, the wife of Christ...the stars first signify Christ…although Christ is the real sun, He does not appear as the sun during the present age of night. Rather, He shines as the bright Morning Star."

(The Recovery Version: Footnotes of Genesis)

Moves
09 Apr 19

@sonship

Or this:

'When Christ was incarnated and born in the manger in Bethlehem, He put humanity on Himself. This humanity included us and all of creation as well. Hence, even before we were born, Christ put us on Himself. As Christ passed through human living, we passed through it with Him. Furthermore, when He went to the cross and was crucified, we were crucified with Him. Then we were buried with Him in the tomb. In fact, all of creation was buried there. Thus, Christ’s tomb was an all-inclusive tomb.'

(Life Study of Colossians)