1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 19:51
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Thruth of it is, that only someone who is saved would understand.
    The truth of it is that you wrote a poorly constructed, vague question. Then you decided to pretend it was everyone else's fault for not understanding it.
  2. London
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 19:53
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    God has feet??????????😛
    Do they smell?
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 21:04
    God has feet??????????😛
    What did he use them for before he made people to crush?
  4. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 21:18
    Question.......... In the eternity to come, after GOD has dealt with those that are to be judged. Would there be anyone there that was not chosen, in CHRIST before the world began?
    The think the answer is no. But I am curious if you think otherwise.
  5. Gangster Land
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 21:50
    In the Life to come when GOD, has put all of HIS enemies under HIS feet. When all mankind has been judged. Will all those that are in The Kingdom of Heaven. Will there be anyone that was not chosen to be saved, before CHRIST created the world.
    This was not a question only for the unsaved but for those that claim Salvation. I am surprised that someone did not tackle the question. Other than try to make fun of it or myself.
    Is it possible that blindfaith101 is not as think as he stoned he is?

TheSkipper
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '05 03:58
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    The truth of it is that you wrote a poorly constructed, vague question. Then you decided to pretend it was everyone else's fault for not understanding it.
    I blame noone for not understanding the question. The question was not written for all to understand. The question was for those that are able to understand.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    02 Jun '05 04:00
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    The way I'm understanding your question, as re-phrased in your most recent post:

A "yes" answer would mean that I believe that there WOULD be people in Heaven who were NOT 'predestined' to be there, in other words, God did not choose them to be saved before the time of creation, but these individuals, acting of their own free will, 'chose' to acc ...[text shortened]... Savior,and will be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven on that basis.

Am I right so far?

yes
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Jun '05 04:04
    I blame noone for not understanding the question. The question was not written for all to understand. The question was for those that are able to understand.
    Secret Decoder Ring defense again. Fess up, BF 101, do you believe in predestination or not? And if you do, why are you wasting your time trying to convert people when whether they convert or not has been decided even before the universe existed?
  9. Not Kansas
    Moves
    02 Jun '05 04:06
    Originally posted by Coletti
    The think the answer is no. But I am curious if you think otherwise.
    "The think the answer is no"
    Is this the new fundyspeak?
    Can't be a typo.
    U guys are going underground, aren't you?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Jun '05 04:16
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    "The think the answer is no"
    Is this the new fundyspeak?
    Can't be a typo.
    U guys are going underground, aren't you?
    Coletti is a Calvinist who believes in predestination, so his answer would be no. I'm curious to see if the other fundies believe in predestination, too. If they do, I can't imagine why they bother preaching to anyone since those who will be saved have already been decided and nothing they (or anyone else) does can change the composition of the "Elect". Might as well kick off your shoes and relax then, BF101.
  11. Not Kansas
    Moves
    02 Jun '05 04:28
    Coletti is a Calvinist who believes in predestination, so his answer would be no. I'm curious to see if the other fundies believe in predestination, too. If they do, I can't imagine why they bother preaching to anyone since those who will be saved have already been decided and nothing they (or anyone else) does can change the composition of the "Elect". Might as well kick off your shoes and relax then, BF101.
    I see mystic symbols drawn in the sand by the cogniscenti, the fundy underground plotting, and I'm not even Roman!
    But yes, do the mainline fundies believe "it is written" ????
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    03 Jun '05 10:14
    Secret Decoder Ring defense again. Fess up, BF 101, do you believe in predestination or not? And if you do, why are you wasting your time trying to convert people when whether they convert or not has been decided even before the universe existed?
    I believe that before GOD created the Heavens and the Earth to our understanding, that HE had decided before hand that their was going to be, Salvation for fallen man. I do believe that GOD knew from the beginning who would be saved. But I also believe the GOD being a Righteous and Fair GOD,wants ALL of mankind to get saved. All of mankind has been given the opportunity to accept or reject Salvation. Reason being, that on the great day of Judgement, there will be noone that, is an enemy of GOD,(satan and his forces) can make the arguements that are against Salvation, such as those that are being made here at RHP.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Jun '05 14:55
    I believe that before GOD created the Heavens and the Earth to our understanding, that HE had decided before hand that their was going to be, Salvation for fallen man. I do believe that GOD knew from the beginning who would be saved. But I also believe the GOD being a Righteous and Fair GOD,wants ALL of mankind to get saved. All of mankind has been giv ...[text shortened]... n make the arguements that are against Salvation, such as those that are being made here at RHP.
    You do realize that the belief that God knows in advance who will be saved and the belief that God wants all mankind saved are contradictory IF anyone doesn't get saved and God is all-powerful. Something would happen against what he wants. Again though if it's all predetermined why are you wasting your time blathering about it: what people wind up saved is already decided and your raving won't change a thing. Go out and get laid or something.
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Jun '05 15:56
    ...i.e., fellow illiterates. Good job.
  15. The sky
    Moves
    03 Jun '05 17:27
    He can't help it. He is predestined to do it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree