1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 10:121 edit
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    You asked me a question about a portion of that passage and I asked you to plainly state your point.
    I don't think those words attributed to Jesus would constitute one of your "eternal truths". But as you refuse answer my question or explain what one of your "eternal truths" are, I can't be sure.

Perhaps you do think those words are one of your "eternal truths", perhaps your "eternal truths" are the same as Fetchmyjunk's "universal truths", perhaps you are Fetchmyjunk, perhaps he is you. You seem very similar in posting style.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 10:151 edit
    Seems like you need to back up to my original response to that post:
    "Not sure what point you're trying to make. Why don't you explicitly state it rather than ask me questions?"

That was a request for you plainly state your point instead of asking me questions.
    Yes I have gone back and read it a few times to ensure that I fully understand that you didn't understand my post.

As I've said 3 times now, let's accept that you didn't understand that particular post and have now had chance to read all my other posts to provide context, perspective a broader understanding of my point. So having done that, do you still not understand the post you are referring to?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 10:531 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I don't think those words attributed to Jesus would constitute one of your "eternal truths". But as you refuse answer my question or explain what one of your "eternal truths" are, I can't be sure.

Perhaps you do think those words are one of your "eternal truths", perhaps your "eternal truths" are the same as Fetchmyjunk's "universal truths", perhaps you are Fetchmyjunk, perhaps he is you. You seem very similar in posting style.
    I don't think those words attributed to Jesus would constitute one of your "eternal truths".

So what was your plan? To cite random passages asking, "Is this an eternal truth"? Seriously?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 10:55
    [b]I don't think those words attributed to Jesus would constitute one of your "eternal truths".

So what was your plan? To cite random passages asking, "It this an eternal truth"? Seriously?[/b]
    Are you going to answer my question?
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 11:03
    Yes I have gone back and read it a few times to ensure that I fully understand that you didn't understand my post.

As I've said 3 times now, let's accept that you didn't understand that particular post and have now had chance to read all my other posts to provide context, perspective a broader understanding of my point. So having done that, do you still not understand the post you are referring to?

While your were reading it "a few times", were you able to suss out the request for you to plainly state your point? Evidently you're going to need to make several more passes.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 11:09
    [b]Yes I have gone back and read it a few times to ensure that I fully understand that you didn't understand my post.

While your were reading it "a few times", were you able to suss out the request for you to plainly state your point? Evidently you're going to need to make several more passes.[/b]
    Are you going to answer my question now or just continue this silly game?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 11:111 edit
    Are you going to answer my question now or just continue this silly game?
    You're the one playing the "silly game". I'm not playing your silly game.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 13:25
    You're the one playing the "silly game". I'm not playing your silly game.
    OK, whatever you say.

Your ears are probably still bleeding from the boxing chaney3 gave them earlier in the thread.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 18:28
    OK, whatever you say.

Your ears are probably still bleeding from the boxing chaney3 gave them earlier in the thread.
    Good one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree