1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:05
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    And pointing out that their claims that the world is getting worse are wrong doesn't do that?

Oh no... I forgot, you believe that nonsense too.
    Yeah, that doesn't work for me.

The Instructor
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:10
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yep.....

What exactly is the purpose of this thread anyway? To hear about ex JW's that left Jehovah and his organization mad because they couldn't live up to his requirements that are clearly explained in the Bible?
    Of course they will do all they can to strike back just like the postman or mechanic that got fired from his work because he did not ...[text shortened]... the first stone" since you all are so perfect, but you already have.
    What fools......
    This thread is not about me. It is about the JW's own theocratic war strategy that you deny exists, but is in your watchtower publications.

The Instructor
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:14
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    [b]"I'd like to hear you all share what secretive bad things you all have done?
    I'd say "throw the first stone" since you all are so perfect, but you already have."

is this an admission that there are secretive bad things within your church? it kinda implies that we should share because you feel you have?

what kind of bad things do you thin ...[text shortened]... mit? should it be comparable to what you feel is being brought to light about your church?[/b]
    NO...you do understand that 2 letter word and what it means I hope?

Don't put words in my mouth as you are always trying to do.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:17
    Yep.....

What exactly is the purpose of this thread anyway? To hear about ex JW's that left Jehovah and his organization mad because they couldn't live up to his requirements that are clearly explained in the Bible?
    Of course they will do all they can to strike back just like the postman or mechanic that got fired from his work because he did not ...[text shortened]... the first stone" since you all are so perfect, but you already have.
    What fools......
    What things do you think about that causes you to masterbate?

The Instructor
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:19
    Just saw on the national news last night that 1000 people had been killed in the US from "road rage" since 2007.
    Nice try Gman but I am afraid they dont do evidence, they are uninterested in evidence, all that they are interested in is perpetuating their opinions, they really do believe their own propaganda.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Nice try Gman but I am afraid they dont do evidence, they are uninterested in evidence, all that they are interested in is perpetuating their opinions, they really do believe their own propaganda.
    Funniest post of the week.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:23
    So what is the deal about this book that the elders have? I've seen it and looked at it and was very happy to see the elders have this book to deal with all kinds of situations that come up. And as new issues arise it is updated.
    This is simply proving the guidance that Jehovah issues out to his "slave class" to not only feed the congregations the spiritual food we need but to know how to help all the flock when some situation comes up that they may not know how to handle.

And is this so unusual? Hardly. What business, school, hospital, police dept, fire dept, etc, etc does not have books and other material that is for the admins eyes only?
    Even in other churches their is material that only the priest and other admin persons see.
    Come on.......Find something positive to do today.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:24
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Funniest clueless post of the week.... 🙂
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:27
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    😀
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:292 edits
    So what is the deal about this book that the elders have? I've seen it and looked at it and was very happy to see the elders have this book to deal with all kinds of situations that come up. And as new issues arise it is updated.
    This is simply proving the guidance that Jehovah issues out to his "slave class" to not only feed the congregations the spir ...[text shortened]... the priest and other admin persons see.
    Come on.......Find something positive to do today.
    Is this another ex witness bitchin about the brothers, yawn, haters gonna hate. I never follow their youtube links, anyone that gets their spirituality from youtube would just as well get it from the back of a cornflakes box.
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 16:531 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    This is the 2 gold stars bonus question so read carefully...

In addition to yourself, name *at least* two posters who take you seriously on these boards.

tick tock ....

---------------
    By forfeiting a gold star prior to answering, I can name you one of them :]
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 17:232 edits
    Originally posted by Agerg

[b]In addition to yourself, name *at least* two posters who take you seriously on these boards.

tick tock ....

---------------
    By forfeiting a gold star prior to answering, I can name you one of them :][/b]
    black beetle and visted, grandpa bobs, checkbaiter,

thats four already in a matter of seconds, you owe me big time gold stars
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 17:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What things do you think about that causes you to masterbate?

The Instructor
    You are a fool and not a Christian on any level. How dare you to even post on this site.....
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 17:38
    Originally posted by Agerg

[b]In addition to yourself, name *at least* two posters who take you seriously on these boards.

tick tock ....

---------------
    By forfeiting a gold star prior to answering, I can name you one of them :][/b]
    I do not quote peoples names if they are not here to defend either good or bad.
    But I have had plenty of PM's that you will never see that have been very positive and lets me know that we do some good here. Those are worth the crap we get from the rest.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 17:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Statisticians can prove almost anything, a new study finds, even something that is false.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/11/20/statisticians-can-prove-almost-anything-a-new-study-finds/

The Instructor
    So you AND Ivanov are not using engines? Even though both of you score WAY higher on the list of computer selected moves than even Kasparov?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree