Theocratic War Strategy

Theocratic War Strategy

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
No, you are very quick in assuming and it's always to the negative to make others look bad and you know that's always your angle.....
can you give me some examples of my negative assumptions?

edit: can i point out as well that this is another accusation on top of calling me a liar and a game player without providing a reason. its easy to throw mud and run away. why not try being a decent man and back up your accusations? at least when i call robbie and immoral idiot, i tell him why i said it.

rc

Moves
25 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie

edit: can i point out as well that this is another accusation on top of calling me a liar and a game player without providing a reason. its easy to throw mud and run away. why not try being a decent man and back up your accusations? at least when i call robbie and immoral idiot, i tell him why i said it.
more bitchin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - bitchin forum that-a-way - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->

Moves
25 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
more bitchin - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - bitchin forum that-a-way - - - - - - - - - - - - - ->
riiiiight so its okay for your buddy to call me a liar without explanation, if i make a peep then im bitching???? is this how it works down kingdom hall?

rc

Moves
25 Jun 13

riiiiight so its okay for your buddy to call me a liar without explanation, if i make a peep then im bitching???? is this how it works down kingdom hall?
whether he called you a liar for a reason or not is not my affair, why spam up the spirituality forum with bitchin, there should be a bitchin forum where you can go to bitch about others, not here.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Jun 13

I'm really so tired of dealing with you. You guys come in waves and take your turns. Do something positive for once on this forum and make someone feel good about being here!!!!!!

Moves
25 Jun 13
1 edit

I'm really so tired of dealing with you. You guys come in waves and take your turns. Do something positive for once on this forum and make someone feel good about being here!!!!!!
how very convenient you are tired of dealing with me the moment after you call me a liar. if it were me, no matter how tired i was, if i had called another man a liar i would have the decency to tell him why.

i would also point out that although you claim to be tired of dealing with me. we have barely exchanged posts on the forum. in fact we have spoken, amicably in private more than we have on the forums. some im not sure why you are so tired............or is it because you are upset that i called your buddy an idiot?

edit: as for making people feel good. im attempting to resolve issues with you. if you tell me what games im playing, what lies ive told and so on. i can apologize. isnt resolving problems a good way to be positive?

rc

Moves
25 Jun 13
1 edit

how very convenient you are tired of dealing with me the moment after you call me a liar. if it were me, no matter how tired i was, if i had called another man a liar i would have the decency to tell him why.

i would also point out that although you claim to be tired of dealing with me. we have barely exchanged posts on the forum. in fact we have s ...[text shortened]... hy you are so tired............or is it because you are upset that i called your buddy an idiot?
you never mind about me fatboy, you just keep your insults to those that deserve them, not for those who you do not understand.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 13

So what exactly is this "Thoecratic War Stragety" thing? We are planning to start a war or something?
What did you think of the video clip?

Moves
25 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you never mind about me fatboy, you just keep your insults to those that deserve them, not for those who you do not understand.
im sure there are things i dont understand about you and i would refrain from insulting you over such things. but i did understand when you -

said blood transfusions do more harm than good.
said children are better off in care than with gay dads

those two comments make you an idiot in my opinion.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

Uh, one has nothing to do with the other. He does foolish things by the way he assumes and plays with words. It is also not only foolish but deceitful and he knows that. And if you are truely a smart person, you'd see that too.
And that applies to many here but I hope it doesn't to you? I think not but don't let it be so.

fool·ish
[foo-lish] S ...[text shortened]... peech.

lacking forethought or caution.

trifling, insignificant, or paltry.
Sorry to be blunt, but I really couldn't give a hoot what you think about me.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Sorry to be blunt, but I really couldn't give a hoot what you think about me.
Cool.....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
So you AND Ivanov are not using engines? Even though both of you score WAY higher on the list of computer selected moves than even Kasparov?
No proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Accusation are not proof of wrong doing. Satan is the accuser of the brethren,

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13

Lol. I know of many who used to belong to other churches and once they left, they got letters saying their dues were past and if not paid within a certian date, they would have to find another church. I'd always heard some did that but wow that is crazy...
Maybe the richer payers get better clouds to float on in heaven and the newest harps to play song on too?
Sounds like a good deal to me....
You know that is a lie. Christian churches do not collect dues. They collect tithes and offerings. There are no dues required to be a member of a Christian church. Members do not even have to give tithes and offerings if they can't afford to or really don't want to.

The Instructor

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Jun 13

So the above average J Dubs are not fooled? What exactly does that mean?
At what level as you might say does one know the truth and not know the truth of whatever you think these lies are?
And exactly what are these untruths? I keep hearing about them but as of yet they have never been explained what they are?
Yeah and that would be the Cats working in Brooklyn but you know what you are so if the shoe fits wear it

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by menace71
Yeah and that would be the Cats working in Brooklyn but you know what you are so if the shoe fits wear it

Manny
Funny, very funny........

And you have proof of all your theories I asume? I'fd like to see them when you get a chance.