1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 17:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    black beetle and visted, grandpa bobs, checkbaiter,

thats four already in a matter of seconds, you owe me big time gold stars
    NIT NERRRR...that is the wrong answer Robbie Carrobie; I was referring to your credibility on these boards 🙂
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 17:45
    Originally posted by Agerg
    [b]NIT NERRRR...that is the wrong answer Robbie Carrobie; I was referring to your credibility on these boards 🙂[/b]
    these were the ones, you owe me double big time gold stars, ive had a private message from visted thanking me, GB as well and beetle is always respectful.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 18:23
    Originally posted by galveston75
    NO...you do understand that 2 letter word and what it means I hope?

Don't put words in my mouth as you are always trying to do.
    where have i put words in your mouth? my post is asking you what you meant and suggesting what i think you meant. if i was putting words in your mouth i would need to paraphrase you and alter the intent without clarifying what id done. you seem very quick to accuse and assume that my intent is negative. you called me a liar and game player yesterday and accusing me of putting words in your mouth today. not cool if you havent got the decency to back up your claims.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 18:31
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    where have i put words in your mouth? my post is asking you what you meant and suggesting what i think you meant. if i was putting words in your mouth i would need to paraphrase you and alter the intent without clarifying what id done. you seem very quick to accuse and assume that my intent is negative. you called me a liar and game player yesterday and ...[text shortened]... utting words in your mouth today. not cool if you havent got the decency to back up your claims.
    No, you are very quick in assuming and it's always to the negative to make others look bad and you know that's always your angle.....
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 18:59
    No, you are very quick in assuming and it's always to the negative to make others look bad and you know that's always your angle.....
    Says the man who just called everyone 'fools'.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:29
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Says the man who just called everyone 'fools'.
    Uh, one has nothing to do with the other. He does foolish things by the way he assumes and plays with words. It is also not only foolish but deceitful and he knows that. And if you are truely a smart person, you'd see that too.
    And that applies to many here but I hope it doesn't to you? I think not but don't let it be so.

fool·ish
    [foo-lish] Show IPA

adjective
    resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise: a foolish action, a foolish speech.

lacking forethought or caution.

trifling, insignificant, or paltry.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:33
    Uh, one has nothing to do with the other. He does foolish things by the way he assumes and plays with words. It is also not only foolish but deceitful and he knows that. And if you are truely a smart person, you'd see that too.
    And that applies to many here but I hope it doesn't to you? I think not but don't let it be so.

fool·ish
    [foo-lish] S ...[text shortened]... peech.

trifling, insignificant, or paltry

well if that aint the truth
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:36
    I have no issue with the average J-Dub per se as I've come to understand that they for the most part are trying to be honest and probably love God and bible as much as they can. I think they have a sincere desire to live a clean life. The real issue is the governing board in Brooklyn. They have all of the average J-Dubs fooled. look at that Franz guy perfect example 40+ years he served and his desire was in the right place. The J-Dubs do have this over many so called Christians is that they go out into the world most Nominal Christians never leave their chair. Christians need to be willing to do for the truth what cults will do for a lie.

Manny
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:40
    Originally posted by menace71
    I have no issue with the average J-Dub per se as I've come to understand that they for the most part are trying to be honest and probably love God and bible as much as they can. I think they have a sincere desire to live a clean life. The real issue is the governing board in Brooklyn. They have all of the average J-Dubs fooled. look at that Franz guy p ...[text shortened]... . Christians need to be willing to do for the truth what cults will do for a lie.

Manny
    So the above average J Dubs are not fooled? What exactly does that mean?
    At what level as you might say does one know the truth and not know the truth of whatever you think these lies are?
    And exactly what are these untruths? I keep hearing about them but as of yet they have never been explained what they are?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:401 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    I have no issue with the average J-Dub per se as I've come to understand that they for the most part are trying to be honest and probably love God and bible as much as they can. I think they have a sincere desire to live a clean life. The real issue is the governing board in Brooklyn. They have all of the average J-Dubs fooled. look at that Franz guy p ...[text shortened]... . Christians need to be willing to do for the truth what cults will do for a lie.

Manny
    more bitchin because of our awesomeness, soooo jealous. You get fleeced every single meeting and must pay for your spirituality and we are the ones being fooled, hilarious.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:471 edit
    more bitchin because of our awesomeness, soooo jealous. You get fleeced every single meeting and must pay for your spirituality and we are the ones being fooled, hilarious.
    Lol. I know of many who used to belong to other churches and once they left, they got letters saying their dues were past and if not paid within a certian date, they would have to find another church. I'd always heard some did that but wow that is crazy...
    Maybe the richer payers get better clouds to float on in heaven and the newest harps to play song on too?
    Sounds like a good deal to me....
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:48

fool·ish
    [foo-lish] S ...[text shortened]... peech.

Says the road deaths man.. 😀
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 19:53
    Lol. I know of many who used to belong to other churches and once they left, they got letters saying their dues were past and if not paid within a certian date, they would have to find another church. I'd always heard some did that but wow that is crazy...
    Maybe the richer payers get better clouds to float on in heaven and the newest harps to play song on too?
    Sounds like a good deal to me....
    still buying a stairway to heaven, so sad.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 20:00
    still buying a stairway to heaven, so sad.
    But it's still a good song. 🙂
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '13 20:011 edit
    But it's still a good song. 🙂
    Whats the salary of a congregation elder Gman? Your father is an Elder right? He must be rich on that salary? can you compare it to the salary of a clergyman of Christendom?

Led Zepplin four the album has hidden occult signs on the inside of the cover, simply hold it up to a mirror and the formation of the rocks upon which the hermit with the lamp stands displays its true imagery.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree