1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 11:21
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I support sterilization of people who dont want to have kids.

Could it be that the reason why people want to force birth control measures on Africans is because they are black?
    Just answer the question. You don't have to repeat it.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 12:05
    I have no problem with guys who don't want kids having a vasectomy. Women can have their tubes tied.

I just have a problem with butchering innocents.
    Yes, you anti-abortionists go way out of your way to convince a woman to have the child but then, knowing you have carved one more notch in your crooked cane, drop that woman like a hot rock and go on to the next victim. You care little about 'child of rape' cases, let the woman live with the knowledge of rape for the rest of her life, what is important is to save the babies.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, you anti-abortionists go way out of your way to convince a woman to have the child but then, knowing you have carved one more notch in your crooked cane, drop that woman like a hot rock and go on to the next victim. You care little about 'child of rape' cases, let the woman live with the knowledge of rape for the rest of her life, what is important is to save the babies.
    You are evil for calling evil good and good evil.

Your solution is to leave a wake of butchered babies where planned parenthood can make money by selling baby parts.

What a great solution you embrace. As long as you can't hear the screams they don't happen.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:14
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just answer the question. You don't have to repeat it.
    I did answer the question. Sterilize the people who don't want kids. If they want kids let them have kids.

I am sure you find this opinion very odd. Letting people decide for themselves?
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:32
    [b]You are evil for calling evil good and good evil.

Your solution is to leave a wake of butchered babies where planned parenthood can make money by selling baby parts./b]
    You are evil for passing on malicious lies about Planned Parenthood.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 13:331 edit
    I did answer the question.
    No, you didn't.

Sterilize the people who don't want kids. If they want kids let them have kids.

Actually that seems like you dictating the terms to them.
    You can have any colour you like, as long as its black.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 14:50
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You are evil for passing on malicious lies about Planned Parenthood.
    Are you trying to say that they don't sell baby parts or that they don't charge for the parts?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 14:50
    No, you didn't.

[b]Sterilize the people who don't want kids. If they want kids let them have kids.

Actually that seems like you dictating the terms to them.
    You can have any colour you like, as long as its black.[/b]
    I'm dictating terms by allowing people to choose. OK
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 16:42
    Originally posted by apathist
    I want children born into a healthy environment.

I want to know that the drivers on the road are competent drivers. Why should parenting be held to a lesser standard?
    Again you want state ownership of children? Who will set the standards and if it is the
    government it has a habit of creating more and more standards as time goes by. This is
    your solution?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 16:45
    Originally posted by apathist
    Embryos are not babies. First trimester abortion is not murder. Sex is for lovers, reality doesn't require marriage first. The solution is to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
    You are quibbling about verbiage of terms, what we call a human pre and post birth are
    just words we use to describe human life at different stages of human development. You
    end a life pre-birth it is still a human life ended, the stage of life notwithstanding.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 18:241 edit
    Are you trying to say that they don't sell baby parts or that they don't charge for the parts?
    I am saying that your portrayal of them as being primarily in the baby parts business is dishonest and malicious and evil.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 18:26
    I'm dictating terms by allowing people to choose. OK
    No, you are not. You are dictating terms. Your claim that this is providing them with choice is a blatant lie or just plain stupid, you pick. See I gave you a choice there. Enjoy your freedom and get back to me which which one you chose.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '16 21:03
    No, you are not. You are dictating terms. Your claim that this is providing them with choice is a blatant lie or just plain stupid, you pick. See I gave you a choice there. Enjoy your freedom and get back to me which which one you chose.
    OK, you can tell me what I'm saying. You like to do that for some reason. I guess you have issues with having to control people.
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 11:05
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Again you want state ownership of children? Who will set the standards and if it is the
    government it has a habit of creating more and more standards as time goes by. This is
    your solution?
    Ownership? Slavery is immoral. Who sets the standards? We do, and it takes a village. My solution? At a minimum, the same solution we require from those who drive cars.

Explain to me why prospective parents should not demonstrate competency first.
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 11:09
    I am saying that your portrayal of them as being primarily in the baby parts business is dishonest and malicious and evil.
    While your basic point is correct, your rhetoric ensures the point cannot be received.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree